Discover the convenience of versatile, high-speed moisture testing with the M20P portable moisture tester. No cups or screw-on caps—just get a simple scoop from bins or hoppers.
Featuring ±0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.
- Test up to 20 grains
- Download preprogrammed calibrations to suit your needs (for Europe unless otherwise indicated):
- Corn (U.S. and Europe)
- Soybeans (U.S.)
- Wheat (U.S. and Europe)
- Barley (six and two row)
- English ray grass
- Milho Alta and Baixa (Portugal)
- Milo (U.S.)
- Soja (Portugal)
- Trigo (Portugal)
Five chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet
- Max. Temperature 140° F
- 100 max psi
The Generic RoundUp* of Choice Imitator® Plus is a non-selective, post emergent, systemic herbicide that provides broad-spectrum control of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees.
Functions and Benefits:
- Contains 41 percent Glyphosate
- Same Active Ingredient as RoundUp
- Use "over-the-top" on RoundUp Ready Corn, Cotton and Soybeans.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
Don't let the heat of a summer's day or a spring shower stop you from getting the job done efficiently and comfortably. Enjoy protection from the sun, heat, rain and overhead objects with the super-tough Big-Top Tractor Canopy. add a touch of class and comfort to your working machine!
The Big-Top Tractor Canopy provides more than just comfort. Actually, most jobs that call for the use of a tractor have a way of developing into several hours in the seat - several hours of exposure to dangerous UV rays and heat exhaustion. With the Big-Top Canopy, skin cancer and heat stroke concerns are eliminated.
The Big-Top Canopy weighs only 24 lbs and installs with no special tools needed. the main vertical structures adjust in both height, width and roll-bar angle to fit most category 1 tractors. The super-tough, UV-resistant top is constructed of 1/4" inch polyethylene and measures 34" wide and 46" long. Metal frame is constructed of aircraft aluminum and powder-coated painted for years of dependable service.Learn More
Don't let a couple of hours of zipping around on a riding lawnmower develop into a "cookout" - with you being the one on the grill! With Great Day's Big-Top Canopy, mowing the lawn is always a "shady deal". No more worrying about heat strokes and skin cancer. The Big-Top canopy measures 34" wide and 46" long - covering and shading the operator at all times.
The Big-Top canopy fits all zero-turn riding lawnmowers with roll bars and installs with minimum drilling or use of special tools. The frame is constructed of 1-1/2 inch, aircraft aluminum and adjusts for back or forward leaning roll bars.
The Big-Top cover is made of heavy-duty 1/8 inch, UV resistant, crack-proof polyethylene. All metal components are powder coat painted for years of dependable service.Learn More
Garlon 4 Ultra 60.45% Triclopyr Specialty Herbicide was developed by Dow AgroSciences to deliver enhanced performance on unwanted vegetation along roadsides, industrial rights-of-way and similar noncrop sites. The advanced, patented formulation also helps ensure the continued availability of the workhorse active ingredient triclopyr for professional right-of-way vegetation management.
Garlon 4 Ultra is available exclusively from Dow AgroSciences to meet the changing needs of vegetation management professionals, the public and the environment. The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance. Dow AgroSciences also has updated and improved the label directions as part of its ongoing stewardship initiative.
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Non-petroleum-based, plant-derived methylated seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2 ½ gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Features built-in check valve and strainer, thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesal20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming