- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 15-30
- Blade Tip Speed: 148 mph/ 13,087 feet
- Hitch: 3-Point/ Drag/ Super A/1 point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft: #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" shearpin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: Round, Saucer Shaped
KING KUTTER'S COMPACT DISC has many features found only on the larger models. Strong square tube frame, 1” high carbon steel axles, maintenance free sealed bearings, 14” notched disc blades, and a unique pull tongue design that allows down pressure to be applied without the need for weights. The wheeled design is engineered for smooth transition from off-road transport to cutting position with just the turn of a handle. The 33” cutting width allows for easy transport to hard to reach areas and smaller patches of ground. Perfect for deep woods, wildlife food plots, small gardens, row cultivating, and yard prep work. This compact disc is easily pulled by 4-wheelers, garden tractors, and subcompact tractors using a 1-7/8” ball.
- Width: 33"
- Number of Blades: 10
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Ball Hitch: 1-7/8"
3-point rear attach, PTO driven, post hole digger helps make the difficult job of digging post holes easier
Reinforced boom tube and shear bolt protection gives you the confidence you need to complete any task
2” gearbox output shaft is geared by 540 RPM PTO
Post Hole Digger Adapter available (accommodates 2-9/16” shaft)
Category I hookup (Cat. I pins included)
Available with 6”, 9”, and 12” augers (Augers not included)
This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seals reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (75 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotar with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 3/4" x 12' hose with Static Wire
- 807C Mechanical Meter
- Manual Nozzle
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1 & 2
Field's General Hinged Back Box Blades has the same features as the standard box blade, In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the build up of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Accommodates Category I quick Hitch
- Heavy all Welded Category I A Frame
- 4"x4" Shank Beam
- Clevis Style Lower Hitch Brackets
- Adjustable, Heat Treated, Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable points
- 20" High Self Cleaning Moldboard
- 1/2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Edges Front and Rear
- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’
Specially formulated EnduraPlas low profile diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 55-gal. low profile diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 55 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 21 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly