KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY REAR BLADE is in addition to our very popular rear blade. The heavy-duty mold board heavy-duty top hitch design make it a leader in quality and performance. Its features include 5 forward and 5 reverse adjustments and 3 tilt angle adjustments. Each blade has a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge.
- Width: 8'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear / Right or Left Tilt
This heavy-duty alley gate features smooth roll operation and the strength to handle the heaviest of stock. Features a durable corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Used to control flow on rough stock systems
- Smooth rolling and sliding operations offer the strength to handle the heaviest of stock
- Alleyway opening measures 3' wide
- Dimensions: 12" L x 42" W x 74" H
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL FLEX HITCH* ROTARY KUTTERS are the latest in Rotary Kutter innovation from King Kutter Inc. This rotary kutter features a Cat. 1 quick hitchable, flex hitch design, which is unlike any other on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 Degrees up or down on the left or right side of the machine, which lets it follow the contours of your field like no rotary kutter before. Shown here with OPTIONAL front and rear chain guards. Another special features includes a sloped deck that sheds water and debris to prevent material from collecting on the deck. Whether mowing pastures, roadsides, parks, or easements, the King Kutter rotary kutter with Flex Hitch is the perfect kutter for you.
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Deck Thickness: 12 Ga.
- Hitch Category: Cat.1
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
Specially formulated EnduraPlas low profile diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 55-gal. low profile diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 55 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 21 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
- Rated for a 300CC 4 wheel drive or larger ATV.
- Powder coat paint for a better looking longer lasting finish.
- Ratchet adjustment for easy height control.
- Gangs reversible to fill ruts.
- 1 7/8" ball coupling hitch.
- Heavy duty sealed ball bearings.
- 8-16" blades.
- 52" Cutting width.
- 1" square disc axles.
- Tubular frame.
- Weight: 350 lbs.
This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. Highest performing with a flow rate of 19 GPM at the nozzle.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 23 GPM open flow / 19 GPM at end of nozzle
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 1" x 18' UL Listed Hose
- 901 Mechanical Meter
- Ultra High Flow Nozzle
115-volt AC Vane Pump for fuel with automatic leaded nozzle. Delivers up to 20 GPM (76). Pump and motor are U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. 1 in. NPT outlet. Includes 1 in. x ¾ in. bushing and ¾ in. 12 ft (3.7 m) hose.
- External switch coverplate allows for easy access and keeps the UL rating intact
- Use with diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- MR 5-30 meter
- 12 ft. of hose
- Tank adapter
- Automatic nozzle
Specifications Model M-3120-AL/MR 5-30-G6N Design Type Vane Voltage 115 Volts AC Accuracy ±2% of reading Flowrate Up to 20 GPM, Up to 75 LPM Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Fitting NPT Nozzle Automatic Reads Gallons Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord None Hose 12 ft. (3.7 m), 3/4 in. diameter Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Current Draw 4.9 amps Suction Pipe Sold Separately Approvals U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallons
- Weight - 250 Pounds
- Dimensions - 64 x 98
- Overall Height - 112″
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch
The Mini Add-A-Grapple is designed for converting buckets 36″ to 55″ in width to grapple buckets. This is an especially good application for the compact tractor with a pinned bucket. It is also a good application for mini skid steers. The grapple is easily removed to convert back to bucket only – the mount stays in place.
- 28″ Grapple Opening
- Fits Buckets 36″ to 55″ in Width
- Converts Existing Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Curved Teeth for Wider Grip and Easy Release of Material
- Easy Removal of Grapple to Convert Back to Bucket Only