KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Cutting Height: 4.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 40 HP
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 30"
Field General's ATV Seeder/Spreader is the ideal implement for use when a PTO is not available. This unit has a ground driven, grease filled gearbox that can be disengaged when transporting. It is ideal for spreading seed, fertilizer, sand and salt. It has an adjustable towbar with a 1-7/8" ball hitch. It has16" diameter tiresthat are 6 1/2" wide, which makes this a turf friendly implement. This item is a must for landscapers, contractors, hunters and small farmers.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 60"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 5
- Adjustments: 4
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL PRB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. All moldboards are equipped with a reversible, high carbon, heat-treated steel edge. The PRB has 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Adjustments: 7 Front & 5 Rear
These tanks have been specifically designed with residential and commercial applications in mind. This tank is the perfect application for water storage for commercial or residential use because it will fit through a conventional doorway. The design of the tank allows it to be freestanding/self-supporting and eliminates the need for a steel frame. Fill opening 16". Outlet/drain on 9391 is 1 1/2"; on 9392 is 2".
- Captivity - 400 Gallons
- Weight - 207 Pounds
- Dimensions - 29 x 62 x 66
- lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/2"
- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Headgate available with extra large door set option for larger cattle
- Measures 80" H x 45" W x 95" L
This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seals reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (75 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotar with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 3/4" x 12' hose with Static Wire
- 807C Mechanical Meter
- Manual Nozzle
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL FLEX HITCH* ROTARY KUTTERS are the latest in Rotary Kutter innovation from King Kutter Inc. This rotary kutter features a Cat. 1 quick hitchable, flex hitch design, which is unlike any other on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 Degrees up or down on the left or right side of the machine, which lets it follow the contours of your field like no rotary kutter before. Shown here with OPTIONAL front and rear chain guards. Another special features includes a sloped deck that sheds water and debris to prevent material from collecting on the deck. Whether mowing pastures, roadsides, parks, or easements, the King Kutter rotary kutter with Flex Hitch is the perfect kutter for you.
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Deck Thickness: 12 Ga.
- Hitch Category: Cat.1
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S ATV KULTI-PACKER is great for getting seeds into the soil, whether it is in your yard, pasture or food plot. It is easily flipped from tires to packer. It can be pulled by an ATV or sub-compact tractor.
- Width: 48"'
- Number of Packer Wheels: 21