$2.99Ideal for temporary or portable fencing, including rotational grazing and temporary corrals. Accommodates all steel and poly wire, poly tape up to 1 1/2" wide and poly rope up to 1/2" diameter. Ideal for managed intensive grazing applications. Push pigtail post into the ground for installation. Learn More
For use in drinking water for swine, calves and poultry.Learn More
The active ingredient in this product is Glyphosate, which is a group 9 herbicide and contains 41+ glyphosate. This product is a post emergent, systemic herbicide with no soil residual activity. It is generally non-selective and gives broad spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. It is formulated as a water soluble liquid. It may be applied through most standard industrial or field-type sprayers after dilution and through mixing with water or other carriers. This product moves through the plant from the point of foliage contact to and into the root system. Visible effects on most annual weeds occur within 2 to 4 days, but on most perennial weeds, may occur 7 days or more. Extremely cool or cloudy weather following treatment may slow activity of this product and delay development of visual symptoms. Visible effects are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant which advances to complete browning of above-ground and growth and deterioration of underground plant parts. Annual weeds are easiest to control when they are small. Best control of most perennial weeds is obtained when treatment is obtained when treatment is made at lake growth stages approaching maturity. Glyphosate is used to control the weeds in crops, such as: alfalfa, corn, soybeans, etc. as well as in trees and shrubs. This product contains 480 grams per litre or 4 pounds per U.S. gallon of the active ingredient, glyphosate, in the form of its isopropylamine salt. Equivalent to 356 grams per litre or 3 pounds per U.S gallon of the acid, glyphosate.
Types of Applications:
- Chemical fallow, pre-plant fallow beds, pre-plant, pre-emergence, at planting, hooded sprayers in row-middles, shielded sprayers in row-middles , wiper applications in row-middles and post-harvest treatments.
- Apply the product during fallow intervals preceding planting, prior to planting or transplanting, at planting , or pre-emergent to annual and perennial crops .
- Post-directed hood sprayers and wiper equipment capable of preventing all crop contact with herbicide solutions may be used in mulched or unmulched row middles after crop establishment
- Crop Injury is possible with this application and shall be the sole responsibility of the applicator.
- Avoid contact of herbicide with foilage, green shoots or stems, bark, exposed roots, or fruit of crops because severe injury or destruction may occur.
- Apply before seed germination in coarse sand soils to further minimize the risk of injury.
- Treatments with selective equipment including wipers and hooded sprayers must be made at least 14 days prior to harvest.
- In crops where spot treatments are allowed , do not treat more than 10% of the total field to be harvested.
- The crop receiving the spray in treated area will be killed.
- Take care to avoid drift or spray outside the target area.
- When making pre-emergence and at planting applications, applications must be made before crop emergence to avoid severe crop injury. Broadcast applications made at emergence will result in death or injury to the emerged seedlings.
- Post-harvest or fallow applications must be made at least 30 days prior to planting any non-labeled crop.
- For broadcast post-emergent treatments, do not harvest or feed treated vegetation for 8 weeks following application.
**For further instructions, application and health facts, please read the product label.Learn More
Algae can quickly become a major problem for any pond or lake. Not only can it be an eyesore, it can also be detrimental to the health of your water and those who use it. In the United States, algae blooms are the primarily cause of fish kills. Algae can also damage water crafts and boating equipment. If your pond or lake is being overrun with chara, coontail, naiads, hydrilla, mil-foil, star grass, pond weeds, or other algae species, turn to concentrated Hydrothol Granular 191. This easy-to-use formula is also effective for many varieties of lake shore weeds. For over 30 years, Hydrothol has been one of the most trusted and widely-used herbicides/algaecides in America. In fact, it is the only registered organic broad spectrum aquatic algaecide available.
Fast-acting and effective even in slow-moving water, Hydrothol is a versatile choice. And because it will not bind to dissolved sediment, it can even be used in muddy sections of ponds and lakes. It is the premier choice for spot or marginal treatments. Use Hydrothol to clear paths in irrigational or drainage systems. Prepare your waterway for swimmers, skiers, or fishermen.
Feel comfortable knowing Hydrothol is the environmental choice. This granular dissipates quickly and does not bio-accumulate in the hydrosoil or fish. Therefore, when properly used, it will not adversely affect your pond or lake or cause toxicity in fish.
Following treatment, restrict domestic and livestock water usage from 7 - 25 days depending on application. To avoid trapping fish in the treated area, it is best to apply the granular outward from the shoreline or in strips. Apply with a spreader or scoop. See product label for proper application information.
- 20 lb. Re-sealable Bag
- Useful against a wide variety of aquatic algae and weeds
- Application rates: 3 to 136 lbs. per acre ft. of water
- Spot treatment rate: 12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. with avg depth of 4 ft.
- Qualified commercial applicators recommended for large applications
Fast, effective, and safe.
Cutrine Plus is a concentrated chelated copper algaecide. Chelated copper offers a long-lasting control of a variety of algae species. Less toxic to fish species than traditional copper sulfate. Contains no corrosive sulfates.
Depending on type and pervasiveness of algae, works in as little as 24 hours.
There are no restrictions for use with Cutrine Plus.
Safe and effective in lakes, fish ponds, industrial ponds, portable water reservoirs, irrigation systems, canals, ditches, and laterals.
Not recommended for use with Koi or hybrid Goldfish.
Read and follow all manufacturer's instructions.
Works on surface mats and suspended, bloom-forming algae such as Filamentous Algae, Planktonic Algae, and Chara.Learn More
Depending on conditions, control will last for several weeks to several months.
0.6 gallons treats one acre-foot of water.
Roundup QuickPRO is a nonselective postemergent herbicide for commercial, industrial, non-crop and residential use. QuickPRO has two active ingredients: 73.3% glyphosate and 2.9% diquat. The addition of diquat, along with the surfactant, gives you even faster burndown. It controls broadleaf and grass weeds, or woody brush and trees - roots and all.
Roundup Quick Pro is absorbed quickly by plants and is rain fast in about an hour.This super-fast dry time means rain won't wash the product away as easily and it works much faster than typical glyphosphate products. Simple and mistake-proof measuring saves time and labor costs. Each 1.5-oz. pack makes 1 gal. of spray solution.
Active Ingredient: Glyphosate 73.3% , Diquate 2.9% Yield: Each 1.5-oz. pack makes 1 gal. of spray solution
This 4ft. Step-In Fence Post has molded clips that hold electric fence wire & polytape (up to 2" wide). Each 4 foot post is molded of reinforced polypropylene with a heavy-duty steel stake. Containing extra reinforcing ribs for strength, each post also features a large step-in flange and anti-rotation spike to keep the stake from turning. Color of posts: Black. Quantity: 50 per box.Learn More