GQF Box Brooders are designed to eliminate stress in young birds by providing plenty of heat, fresh air, light, feed and water space, and sanitary conditions for a confined area. Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks.
Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The 300-watt heater provides sufficient heat while the vented plastic side panels keep out drafts.
As chicks are drawn to light rather than heat, each heater has a socket for a low wattage attraction light bulb (2 bulbs included), which helps to hold the chicks in the heated area. Each brooder comes with a thermometer and a wafer thermostat, which is accurate to 1 degree.
The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor.
Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds.
- This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size.
- 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks.
- Shipped in 2 cartons.
- (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game
The Agratronix Ag-Mac Plus Grain Tester sold exclusively through Rural King is the most advanced hand held moisture tester available today. The savings you’ll receive from the Ag-Mac Plus’s moisture and weight testing accuracy will more than pay for itself. Whether you are a Full-Time or Hobby Farmer moisture testing is an important step to insure a profitable harvest.
- Displays grain test weight with no pre-weighing (pounds per bushel)
- New “No Spill” Technology with Patented Swiper for leveling grain (Only On the Ag-Mac Plus)
- Locking Grain Hopper (Hopper Locks to tester so it’s less likely to fall off)
- Direct Readout for over 20 different grains (Can store over 40)
- Competitor unit can only store a total of 16 grains
- USB Compatibility for easy updates of software, grain scales, and diagnostics (Just Plug in and Update)
- No cumbersome codes or numbers needed like the competitor’s unit
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatically averages choice of 3, 6, or 9 readings
- Large easy to read back-lit LCD Screen
Package for the Ag-Mac Plus Includes:
- Ag-Mac Plus Grain Tester, Grain Hopper, Durable Carrying Case, 4 AA Batteries, USB Cord (Not included with competitor unit), Instruction Manual, 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Measurement Method: Capacitance, Conductive, Internal Scale, Temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45% (Based on Grain Tested)
- Grain Temperature: 40-113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Display LCD: ( 128x64 pixels)
- Sample Size ( 0.34 L) Grain Hopper Size ( 0.5 L)
- Calibrations: will hold over 40 different grain calibrations (Compare to 16 from competitor)
Moisture Measurement Specifications:
- Accuracy: Calibrations based on U.S. Standard (ASABE : American Society of Agriculture & Biological Engineers Oven Dry Method)
- Moisture Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.2% moisture based on grain type
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification:
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F (.5 Degree C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F (0.1 Degree C)
Test Weight Specifications:
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu depending on grain type (0.5 kg/hl)
About the Manufacturer:
- With factories in Streetsboro, Ohio and Tuusula, Finland, Agratronix has been the World-Wide leader in hand held moisture tester technology for over 35 years.
Draw is easy on the DC power source. Compatible with petroleum products of all types including diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, heptane, and hexane. 2" threaded base for tank openings. Integral check, automatic bypass and thermal-relief valves, and built-in strainer (inlet screen). No foot valve or lubrication required. Offers corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe, iron rotor, machined carbon vanes, heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protector and junction box.Pump security equipped for padlocking. Basic 12 volt DC pump with nozzle boot that protects against dirt and contamination. Pump only, accessories sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- Built in Strainer
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast Bronze rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
Specifications / Dimensions
- Height: 6 1/2"
- Length: 10"
- Width: 10"
- Amps: 19
- Nozzle Size: 3/4"
- Volatge: 12
- Hose Size: 1"
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly 38” Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Box Scraper
The Brinly 38" Box Scraper is a great all-around garden tractor attachment for landscaping, gardening, and yard work. Projects such as leveling a yard, removing roots and other unwanted debris, spreading topsoil and gravel, or backfilling holes can all be completed quickly and efficiently with this versatile attachment. Easily remove the side plates and scarifier bar and the Box Scraper becomes a rear blade which is ideal for grading, backfilling, or moving dirt, sand, gravel, and snow. Get more projects done with just one garden tractor attachment.
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. Compact 38” working width ideal for landscaping and gardening and is easily maneuvered through tight spaces
2. Box scraper/ blade design provides multi-use functionality for grading and backfilling projects
3. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- 15 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Sump For Easy Drain
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump, 2.1 G.P.M. Pressure Range 0-60 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge
- Full Drain Out Capability With Molded-In Drain Port,Cap & Tether
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- 18” Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Nozzle & 15' of Hose
- 2 Nozzle Boom, 80” Spray Coverage
- Ready For Roundup®
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of IH 86 series (including 186 Hydro) tractors. Step protrudes 20" from the cab door. Fits IH 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3388, 3588, 3788, Hydro 186.
Please note: If you would like the top step to be level with the floor of your cab, you can order the IH 88 Step instead.Learn More
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
Garlon 4 Ultra 60.45% Triclopyr Specialty Herbicide was developed by Dow AgroSciences to deliver enhanced performance on unwanted vegetation along roadsides, industrial rights-of-way and similar noncrop sites. The advanced, patented formulation also helps ensure the continued availability of the workhorse active ingredient triclopyr for professional right-of-way vegetation management.
Garlon 4 Ultra is available exclusively from Dow AgroSciences to meet the changing needs of vegetation management professionals, the public and the environment. The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance. Dow AgroSciences also has updated and improved the label directions as part of its ongoing stewardship initiative.
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Non-petroleum-based, plant-derived methylated seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2 ½ gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System