This Great Plains Industries gerotor gear pump handles new oil up to 90 wt., waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or other non-flammable oil-based solvents. It features a weather-resistant, thermally protected 1/2 HP motor that powers the pump. This complete solution includes the pump, a 2-pc. suction pipe, 8ft. hose, 90° street elbow and ball valve nozzle. U.S.A.Learn More
The Extension Kit for the Universal Walk-In Pen is perfect for adding double the length to your existing pen. This kit is constructed with the same heavy duty welded wire material and finished with a black powder coating that will provide extra protection from the elements. This kit contains 2 hinged side panels, 4 roof panels and all hardware to fully assemble the addition to your pen.
**FULL KENNEL SET-UP, CANVAS TOP, WOOD HUTCH AND FEEDERS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF THE EXTENSION KIT.**
Specifications Product Dimensions 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 119 lbs, Shipping Dimensions 43" x 73" x 12" Shipping Weight 239 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Easy to install with included hardware and no holes to drill.
Step is 10" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of open station IH 06, 26, 56, 66 and Hydro 100 tractors.
Can fit IH 706, 756, 806, 826, 856, 866, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1566 and 1568.
Please note: Will not fit 656--order the 500-600 Small Frame Step instead.Learn More
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Features built-in check valve and strainer, thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesal20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get into and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy, no-drilling installation with included hardware. Step is 10" wide and 6" deep. Step mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Painted to match original equipment color.
Fits right side of open station IH 706, 756, 806, 826, 856, 866, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1566 and 1568 tractors.
Please Note: Will not fit model 656. Order the 500-600 Small Farm Step instead.Learn More
- 3 Nozzle 10' Boom
- 2 GPM
- 25 Gallon Tank
- Ideal for applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Round-up® Ready
The days are extremely long when you are in the field with no radio! Now you can add this radio to your tractor cab, to have music at the touch of a button! Whether you want to listen to the radio, CD, your phone, Bluetooth, you can do all of these with the radio!
- AM/FM/WB stereo receiver w/PA
- 50W x 4
- Preset up to 37 radio stations (18 FM, 12 AM, 7 WB)
- Plays MP3/WMA formats
- Displays ID3 tag information
- Bluetooth® audio streaming and support for hands free calling
- Rear USB type-A input
- 2 AUX inputs (front 3.5mm stereo jack/rear RCA)
- iPod®/iPhone® charging and playback control via USB
- CD player
- User settings stored during power loss
- 30 day clock back-up
- 7 channel NOAA® weather band tuner
- Integrated Bluetooth® microphone w/optional external microphone input
- Rear channel pre-amp outputs
- Built in PA input
- ISO connector for vehicles manufactured with the ISO connect harness
- 10s anti-skip CD mechanism
- USA/EURO radio frequency modes
- Heavy duty construction for tough environments
Perfect for use with School Buses, Transit Buses, Motor Coach, Shuttle Buses and AG/Construction Equipment.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. They are constructed of durable 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially formed to roll dirt and prevent drag. The cutting edge is made of high carbon steel and is sharpened on both edges for double use. These rear blades feature an angle iron frame for added strength. Each unit has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 5'
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
- Offset and Title Adjustments: No
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors