The Dickey John Mini GAC Plus is the preferred moisture tester for the serious farmer. If you aren't using a moisture tester, you are throwing your profits away. The Mini GAC Plus will measure moisture content and test weight which are the two most important factors for a profitable harvest. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn. This moisture tester is fast and easy to use and best of all, you can choose from more than 450 grain calibrations.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Test Weight Read Out
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, carrying case, belt clip, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature and test weight
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
Test Weight Specifications
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu in commercial trade range depending on grain type
- Test Weight Resolution: 0.1 lb/bu
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
KING KUTTERS ATV SEEDERSPREADER is the ideal implement for use when a PTO is not available. This unit has a ground driven, grease filled gearbox that can be disengaged when transporting. It is ideal for spreading seed, fertilizer, sand and salt. It has an adjustable towbar with a 1-7/8" ball hitch. It has 16 x 6.50-8 tires which makes this a turf friendly implement. This item is a must for landscapers, contractors, hunters and small farmers.
- Hitch Category: 1-7/8" Ball
- Capacity: 400 LB
Sonar, the world’s leading brand of aquatic herbicide, now brings you SonarOne. Just one treatment is often all you need to treat your pond, lake, drainage canal, or reservoir. This pelleted formula treats all three forms of problematic aquatic weeds: floating, emergent, and submersed. Whether you’re combating duckweed, paragrass, bladderwort, water milfoil, or a host of others, SonarOne is the only herbicide you need.
SonarOne restricts the formation of carotene in the targeted plants. When carotene is absent, chlorophyll is quickly destroyed by the sunlight. Within days, you will see results. For optimal outcome, apply early in the season before or soon after difficult weeds start to appear. Applying early ensures the best season-long control.
SonarOne carries no restrictions on the recreational use of waterways following treatment. Fourteen to 30 days restriction applies to using treated water for irrigational purposes following application. See manufacturer’s instructions for details. Application rates vary based on plant species. SonarOne is non-corrosive to application equipment.
- 20lb container
- Pelleted formula
- 5% fluridone
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including bladderwort, hydrilla, pondweed, water milfoil, duckweed, mosquito fern, and paragrass
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, WashingtonLearn More
The Fimco 60 Gallon Boomless Utility Sprayer has a corrosion resistant 60 gallon poly tank. It has 3 boomless nozzles that allow for a 30 ft. spray width, and a 43 ft. maximum horizontal throw and a 26 ft. maximum vertical throw. The pressure gauge allows for adjustable pressure.
The Fimco Boomless Utility sprayer has a deluxe pistol grip with an adjustable nozzle and a 25 foot hose gives you excellent added reach. What makes the nozzles great on this boomless utility sprayer is the nozzles are able to be adjusted to spray up or down, and right, left, center or all three.
It is ideal for many spraying needs, such as gardens, yards, parks and much more. You can use it to spray mosquitoes and your boomless utility sprayer is ready for use with Roundup.
- Corrosion Resistant 60 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft. Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max. Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft. Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready for Roundup
KING KUTTER'S COMPACT DISC has many features found only on the larger models. Strong square tube frame, 1” high carbon steel axles, maintenance free sealed bearings, 14” notched disc blades, and a unique pull tongue design that allows down pressure to be applied without the need for weights. The wheeled design is engineered for smooth transition from off-road transport to cutting position with just the turn of a handle. The 33” cutting width allows for easy transport to hard to reach areas and smaller patches of ground. Perfect for deep woods, wildlife food plots, small gardens, row cultivating, and yard prep work. This compact disc is easily pulled by 4-wheelers, garden tractors, and subcompact tractors using a 1-7/8” ball.
- Width: 33"
- Number of Blades: 10
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Ball Hitch: 1-7/8"
This M-3025 high performance pump is a cabinet model. Use on vehicle mounted tanks or vented storage tanks. Choose this pump when reduced fueling time is critical. Includes manual leaded nozzle. Motor is UL Listed.
Specifications Model M-3025CB-ML Design Type Vane Voltage 12 Volts DC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 25 GPM, Up to 95 LPM Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose 18 ft (5.5 m), 1 in. diameter Nozzle Manual Power Cord 18 ft (5.5 m), 10/3 AWG Motor Protection 40 amp circuit breaker To Use With Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene Unique Features High flow reduces time spent refueling Approvals U.L. Listed Motors to U.S. and Canadian Standards
Specially formulated EnduraPlas diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 100-gal. diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 100 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 29 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
King Kutter 9" Post Hole Digger w/ Auger PHD-09-SC-YK
The New "Patent Pending" King Kutter Post Hole Diggers are the latest in post hole digger innovation from King Kutter Inc. This post hole digger features a 3-point Cat. I hitch, a unique Quik-Tach threaded auger, a slip clutch driven gearbox and 6", 9" & 12" augers with "Butterfly Flighting".
King Kutter's post hole digger features a heavy duty, square tube formed frame and is designed and built for safety. King Kutter's post hole diggers are designed with the farmer, contractor, and landscaper in mind.
Post Hole Digger Features:
- Square Tube Formed Frame
- PTO with Slip Clutch
- Accommodates Cat. I, 3-Point Hitch
- Safety Shield Integrated into Structure
- 3 Auger Sizes 6", 9" or 12" with Butterfly Flighting
- Quik-Tach Threaded Auger
- Replaceable, Cast Steel, Split Tip Auger Point
- Replaceable, Heat Treated Cutting Edges
3-point rear attach, PTO driven, post hole digger helps make the difficult job of digging post holes easier
Reinforced boom tube and shear bolt protection gives you the confidence you need to complete any task
2” gearbox output shaft is geared by 540 RPM PTO
Post Hole Digger Adapter available (accommodates 2-9/16” shaft)
Category I hookup (Cat. I pins included)
Available with 6”, 9”, and 12” augers (Augers not included)