KING KUTTER'S FLIP OVER DISC is designed for the toughest applications. It features a full 3" square tube frame that can be weighted, the disc has 1" square axles, 16" notched blades and maintenance free sealed bearings. A full 4-foot cutting width with 20 degrees cutting angle and an adjustable height tongue for various sizes of 4-wheelers or small tractors. It also has a rear receiver hitch (ball hitch not included) so you can pull an ATV Seeder/Spreader or Drag Harrow for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 48"
- Hitch Category: Pull Type
- Hitch Ball Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Number of Blades: 8
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Blade Thickness: 3.0 MM
This leadup easily hooks together to other leadups to provide all the staging area you need. The slanted bottom prevents animal turnaround and an optional backstop can allow animals to advance in the alley while not letting them back up. The optional backstop fits both 8 foot and 12 foot alleys and features a corrosion resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 147" L x 36" W x 58" H
Field General's Landscape Rake are engineered for versatility by having 5 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. These rakes feature a uniquely designed, adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid by raising or lowering the stabilizer bar. You will find these rakes a handy tool for spreading top soil, distributing gravel, removing stones and debris, preparing for seeding and general grading work.
- Accommodates category I quick Hitch
- Industrial Tubing Frame with reinforced formed upper frame
- 3" x 3" Main Beam
- Angle Beam Tine Frame
- 5 forward and 5 Reverse angle settings
- 5/16" x 1" Heat Tread Spring Steel Tines
- 1" Spacing between tines
- Tines Individually Mounted for Durability
- Adjustable Tine Stabilizer Bars Optional Gauge Wheel Available
Field General's Box Blades are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 4'x4" Shank Beam
- Heavy, All Welded Category I A-Frame
- Clevis Lower Brackets
- Adjustable Heat Treated Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable Points
- 20" Self Cleaning Mold Boards
- /2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Points
Field General’s Skid Steer Spear is designed to quickly attach to today’s ever popular skid steer. The high quality forged penetrator spear is rated for round bales weighing up to 2000 lbs. The arched frame is designed for strength and operator safety.
- Rated for Bales up to 2000 Pounds
- The Arched Frame is designed for strength and operator safety
- High Quality forged penetrator spear
- Tapered spear allows easier access for quicker bale moving
- Stabilizer rods can be adjusted from wide to narrow to steady bales
- Universal mount skid steer bale mover
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 galvanized wire.
This Alley Corner is the ultimate system for your leadup alleys. It features the same construction, width, and sheeting as Tarter's 8’ and 12’ leadup alleys. Its unique gradual turn design provides an easy corner to facilitate smooth effortless flow of livestock through the system. Features a heavy-duty pin hookup and durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- 15" Alley
- Dimensions: 109" L x 38" W x 62" H
Large animals require durable equipment. Tarter offers everything you need to keep you and your livestock safe, contained and secure with our Super Stock Arena equipment.
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 12' L x 150" H
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 4.5'
- Number of Blades: 12
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustment Settings: 2
Every well-run farm needs a well-built bale spear. All bale spears are designed to attach quickly to skid-steers. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered tines bolt into place for ease of shipment.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Spear overall lengths: 23.6” & 49.2”
- Spear usable lengths: 19” & 45”
- Tine diameter: 1.4375"