ENJOY FREE EGGS FOR LIFE!
Just one of the great reasons for having chickens!
Productive chickens need a comfortable, safe place to roost. Find out why this custom, quality-constructed coop is the best invesment you can make for the care and protection of yoru hens.
- Experienced, handcrafted-construction Quality materials throughout, including pressure-treated, wood runners, and Treated Floor with a finish for easier cleaning.
- Sits off the ground
- Comes in panels for easy transport
- Builty by Amish-trained craftsmen
- One year worksmanship warranty
Specifications Dimensions 74"w x 60"d x 74" h Nesting Boxes Five boxes with exterior access Windows Two windows that open and close with screens for extra ventilation Floor Treated with a finish on it for easier cleaning Runners Sits off the ground Vent (2) One on each end Houses 10-15 chickens
Includes: (2) Roosts, (2) Vents - One on each end, (5) Nesting boxes, (2) Screened windows - for ventilationLearn More
Field General's ATV Seeder/Spreader is the ideal implement for use when a PTO is not available. This unit has a ground driven, grease filled gearbox that can be disengaged when transporting. It is ideal for spreading seed, fertilizer, sand and salt. It has an adjustable towbar with a 1-7/8" ball hitch. It has16" diameter tiresthat are 6 1/2" wide, which makes this a turf friendly implement. This item is a must for landscapers, contractors, hunters and small farmers.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S ANGLE FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 6 1/2'
- Number of blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustment Settings: 3
This lightweight barrel saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed full quarter horse, rawhide covered tree. Features hand stamped basketweave pattern, neoprene padded skirts, rawhide laced horn, cantle and stirrups, blevins style quick change buckles and neoprene padded suede seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3” Silver Cap Rawhide
- CANTLE: 5” Rawhide Laced
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7 1/2”
- RIGGING: In-Skirt
- SKIRT: 25 1/2” x 25”
- WEIGHT: 21 lbs
- COLOR: Light Oil
- SIZE: 15 1/2"
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Product Specifications
- Overall Width: 54"
- Inside Width: 52"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Depth: 39 1/2"
- Overall Height: 22"
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch
Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. This tough cutter can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this cutter a long term performer. Quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This tough performer features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish. Taking the power from the PTO of your tractor, this unit works efficiently up to 45 HP on 540 RPM tractors.
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 13-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Rotary cutter gearboxes ship without oil and must be filled with 90 wt. gear oil before first use. See manual for all grease points before use.
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
- Measures 24" H x 50" W x 69" L
KING KUTTER'S FIELD CULTIVATOR performs a multitude of in field tasks including seedbed preparation, soil aeration, weed abatement, and uniform incorporation of chemicals and fertilizers in the soil. It has high vibration, Danish S-Tines with reversible points.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Tines: 13
This hard worker is just big enough for the small farmer and just small enough for the home garden. This medium-duty disc makes planting the garden a pleasure. This 20 blade tillage disc breaks up 6-1/2' of soil on a single pass.
- Heavy-duty welded angle-iron frame
- 10-18" x 3mm notched blades
- 10-18" x 3mm smooth blades for better tillage
- Heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish
- Dimensions: 50" L x 73" W x 41" H
NOTES: Know your tractor's capabilities before using this equipment. Never exceed the manufacturer's recommended equipment handling capabilities when using 3-Point Equipment.Learn More