Made of sheet steel, epoxy coated, it can handle samples of up to 3 kg, samples run through 28 dividing cells, operates by gravity, dividing the sample into two equal homogeneous parts, according to international standards.
- Homogenization of grain for analysis and grading.
- Height: 2 1/2 ft
- Diameter: 1 ft.
- Approximate weight: 33 lb.
- Great for General Agricultural, Lawn Care and Pest Control Spraying
- 3 Diaphragm Gas Powered Diaphragm Pump
- Powered by a Honda GX 6.5 HP Engine
- Includes Pressure Regulator with Dump Lever
- Includes Gearbox
- Anodized Aluminum Materials
- 1” Inlet, 2 1/2” Outlet, 1/2” Bypass, 32 lbs. 11 GPM, 580 PSI
- Smart Start™ Compatible - Oil Sensor Drain Plug
- Roundup® Ready
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY REAR BLADE is in addition to our very popular rear blade. The heavy-duty mold board heavy-duty top hitch design make it a leader in quality and performance. Its features include 5 forward and 5 reverse adjustments and 3 tilt angle adjustments. Each blade has a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear / Right or Left Tilt
- Stalls stand 84" tall
- 12' long
- Outside hooks on tops – allow for cross bridling in alleyways between stalls
- Built-in drop pin connectors made for easy connections
- Heavy-duty flame retardant 3/8" poly panel cannot be cracked or broken and provide ease of cleaning and unparalleled durability
- Vented back
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
Master Manufacturing 60 Gallon Trailer Sprayer with 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump & Deluxe Spray Gun SLC-21-060D-MM$859.97
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Deluxe 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
The 4500 Series Landscape Rake is designed to produce a flat, even grade while removing large debris. Perfect for grading soil beds, livestock arenas, gravel driveways, cleaning up construction sites, and pasture renovation. It features 15” height with 5/16”x 1” high carbon spring steel teeth on 2” centers, and 7 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
Go more places then large concrete trucks can. Great for the times you can't get a truck in the place/position you want, or a concrete pumper is overkill. The manual gate is great for jobs that do not as precise pouring of the concrete, such as fence posts.Product Specifications
- Width: 54"
- Depth: 34"
- Height: 22"
- Shipping weight: 420 lbs.
- Shell: 10 gauge steel
- Discharge chute: 12" X 12"
- Capacity: 0.5 yard