Monitor up to 24 Rows with the Sensor-1 Fully Digital Population Monitor. See at a glance your Total or Average Population, Speed, Total or Field Acres, Seed Spacing, and Travel Distance. Has an Easy to Read Bar Graph and Backlit Digital Display. This Monitor is Die-Cast Aluminum and Comes with Sunshield, Mounting Bracket, Monitor Cable & Power Cord. Pinned for DICKEY-john.Learn More
Replace your Tractor Power with a Hydra Buddy Power Unit
- Free up your tractor for other uses
- Save money on fuel costs
- Save maintenance costs and running hours on your tractor
- Use to run grain augers, conveyors, dump wagons, position farm implements for maintenance and repair
- Engine: 5.0 HP Honda GC Series Engine
- Control Valve: Energy 3-way forward lock
- System Output: 11 GPM @ 900 PSI
- Hydraulic Tank: 5.6 Gallon Capacity
- Hydraulic Oil: Tractor Hydraulic Oil (SAE 10W) or Dextron III, (non-foaming)
- Hydraulic Filter: Spin-on type 25 Micron
- Hydraulic Couplers: 1-(1/2" Male) & 1-(1/2" Female), both quick disconnect type
- Shipping Weight: 165 lbs
- Dimensions: 30"L x 17.5"W x 25.75"H
This Tarter left hand Roping Box provides a positive location for the horse and rider creating a consistent start every time. With horse safety in mind, Tarter has designed the boxes with a large smooth contact surface and angled legs away from the horse to prevent hock injuries. Each leg comes equipped with plate and anchor holes for a secure hold.
- Stands 3’ 6” tall
- 12’ 9” long
- 14-gauge sheet metal for horse safety
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
Wit the King Kutter Pallet Fork Grapple you can now combine your skid steer's pallet forks with a grapple. If you already have pallet forks add this attachment. Skid steer or forklift use. Clamp down on loads to help stabilize them. The pallet fork grapple is secured by bolts under the unit to your pallet forksLearn More
$1,006.97[description] Learn More
- Welded light duty 2 1/2"x 2 1/2" angle iron frame for 5' and 6' models and 2" X 2" angle iron frame for 4' model.
- 7 1/2" spacing.
- Cast bearings.
- 1" square axles.
- Notched or smooth 16" blades.
- Recommended for a tractor of 15-35 hp.
This great saddle is built on premium select cowhide, tough enough for ranch or competition work. Features: Hand stamped basketweave throughout, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style buckles, brass plated hardware throughout, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers, hard seat and saddle strings.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Full Quarter
- Horn: 3
- Swell: 13
- Gullet: 8
- Cantle: 5" Rawhide Pencil Rolled
- Skirt: 26" x 25 1/2
- Rigging: Heavy In-Skirt D
- Weight: 30 lbs
- COLOR: Light Oil
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
Use this attachment's flat forks to unload trucks on the job site. Go places traditional fork lifts aren't available. Features handy side step plates.
- Height overall: 38.5 "
- Width overall: 55"
- Width less steps: 45.5"
- Fork length: 48"
- Fork width: 4"
- ITA Class II (other classes are available)
- Weight: 414 lbs.
- Est. lift capacity: 3,950 lbs. per pair at 24"