- Heavy-duty square tube construction and sheeted door to block animal view
- Door slides easily on top-mounted, ball-bearing rollers with self-cleaning bottom
- Door features heavy-duty handle and spring-loaded auto latch
- Can be used as alleyway entry gate or mid-alley for scales or other uses
- Measures 80" H x 74" W x 8" L
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
Available with either a 2” or 1.25” receiver.
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
The Plot Pro is a complete system---includes corrosion-proof polyethylene tank, a choice of 1.8 or 2.8 gpm ShurFlo pumps, the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.Learn More
- 3 Nozzle 10' Boom
- 2 GPM
- 25 Gallon Tank
- Ideal for applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Round-up® Ready
Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. Sprayers are ideal for spraying taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns, and using a lawn tractor can help get the job done quicker.
Brinly 25-Gallon Tow-Behind Lawn Sprayer
The Brinly 25-gallon lawn sprayer makes spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. The large, durable 25-gallon poly tank allows for fewer stops to refill so you can get the job done quickly. The 12 ft. spray hose with lo-drift spray tips included allow for accurate and easier spraying of taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns with minimal waste.
Features and Benefits
1. Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safe
2. Heavy-duty 25 gallon poly tank minimizes refilling and will not dent or rust
3. Collapsible swing-away booms and in-line mounted tank design provides easy maneuvering through tight areas
- Capacity: 25 gallons (94.66 L)
- Pump Performance: 1.8 GPM @ 60 PSI
- Spray Width: 90" (2286 mm) rear spray pivotable dual tips
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 52" x 41.5" x 24.5" (1321 x 1054 x 622 mm)
- Wheels: 10.25" (260 mm)
- Wand Hose Length: 12' (305 mm)
- Ship Weight: 53 lbs (24 kg)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish frame and hay rack.
- Double tub poly liner.
- Heavy duty hay and grain pasture feeder
- Legs powder coated over galvanized tubing
- Lip of pan 29" from ground.
- Pan Depth: 10.5"
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Replacement liners available.
- Length: 63"
- Width: 55"
- Height: 65"
- Weight: 161.03 lbs
Regular Price: $422.97
Special Price: $380.67
KING KUTTER'S DIRT SCOOPS fits a standard three-point hitch tractor. Adjustments in the pitch for digging are made at the top link. It features a uniquely designed heavy duty angle iron frame. The reversible mounting allows you to attach your tractor to the front or the rear of the scoop, enabling it to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as a shovel. This versatile dirt scoop also has a self closing pan with a beveled cutting edge. This handy dirt scoop digs, carries, dumps and spreads in forward and reverse. By simply attaching a rope to the trip lever, the scoop can be dumped without ever leaving your tractor seat.
- Width: 30"
- Approx. Capacty: 9 CU. FT.
Regular Price: $488.97
Special Price: $440.07
KING KUTTER'S POLY SEEDER/SPREADER is an ideal tool for farmers, ranchers, gardeners, and landscapers. This seeder/spreader can spread grass seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides, sand and salt. You can choose from 3 different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right or right and left. The seamless polyethylene hopper is strong enough to endure rough handling and is ideal for sue with today's highly corrosive fertilizers and herbicides. Each unit comes standard with a greasable gearbox and shielded PTO shaft.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Capacity: 800 LBS
Regular Price: $589.97
Special Price: $530.97
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 96"
- Number of Tines: 48
$269.99Packing a powerful punch, this machine is the choice of shearing professionals around the world for fitting cattle, shearing sheep and llamas. Its 3” head runs cooler than ever, and its clearly marked tension knob means easier blade adjustments for a variety of jobs. A 13-tooth comb and 4-point cutter give a high-quality shearing job with few second cuts in the fleece, and various other comb and cutter combinations are also available to handle all your jobs. Learn More