KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL PRB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. All moldboards are equipped with a reversible, high carbon, heat-treated steel edge. The PRB has 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 7 Front and 5 Rear
The Spring Fling Mobile Coop is a mobile chicken tractor that measures 96" L x 42" W x 42" H. This coop comes with wheels, nesting perch, comfort handles and an XL 3-hole Nest Box. The Nest Box has a latched rear access for egg retrieval. Holds up to 9 chickens!
- Quick, Easy Assembly
- Built-in wheels for ease of mobility
- Complete pen with built in XL 3-hole Nest Box
- Easy Rear Access for Egg Retrieval
- Holds up to 9 Chickens
- Shade Top Available
The Fill-Rite Fuel Transfer Pump is designed to provide safer, more efficient transfer of diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvent (white spirit) and heptane. Thermally protected, explosion-proof UL/cUL listed motor. Two ball bearings. Adjustable suction pipe. 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly. 4-bolt flange mount. Motor is hardwired to circuit breaker. U.S.A.
- 13 GPM for fast, dependable transfer
- 115 Volt AC with a dependable 1/4 HP motor Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection to ensure years of dependable operation.
- Built-in junction box for easy wiring and installation.
- Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes is stronger and more durable than aluminum pumps with rotary gears
- Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly provides consistent flow.
- Automatic bypass valve
- 2in. threaded base for tank openings
- 3/4in. x 12ft. hose with static wire
- UL listed hose is abrasion resistant which protects against corrosion, UV rays, ozone and harsh weather
- Static wire prevents sparking and ensures safety.
- Manual dispensing nozzle.
- Tank Adapter (Bung Adapter): 2in. O.D. x 1.5in. I.D.
- UL/cUL listed.
- Rain proof
- HP: 1/4
- Volts: 115
- Watts: 10
- Amps: 2
- Speed (RPM): 2,600
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 37
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Discharge (ft.): 37
- Duty Cycle: 30 min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
KING KUTTER'S DIRT SCOOPS fits a standard three-point hitch tractor. Adjustments in the pitch for digging are made at the top link. It features a uniquely designed heavy duty angle iron frame. The reversible mounting allows you to attach your tractor to the front or the rear of the scoop, enabling it to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as a shovel. This versatile dirt scoop also has a self closing pan with a beveled cutting edge. This handy dirt scoop digs, carries, dumps and spreads in forward and reverse. By simply attaching a rope to the trip lever, the scoop can be dumped without ever leaving your tractor seat.
- Width: 30"
- Approx. Capacty: 9 CU. FT.
- Plow frame made of 1" x 4" steel bar.
- Category I hitch and lift pins.
- Replaceable share and shin.
- Recommended for tractors with 18-50 hp depending on size.
- OPTIONAL- Depth control and coulter kits.
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of IH 86-88 series rowcrop tractors. Protrudes 26" from the cab door. Fits IH 3088, 3288, 3488, 3688, 5088, 5288, 5488.
Please Note: This step does not fit the 6388, 6588, 6788 Series. We do not have a step application for these tractors.Learn More
Field General's Sub-Compact Spreader is especially designed for sub-compact tractors with 3-point hitches. Field General's Sub-Compact Spreader has 2 control levers easy to reach from the tractor and a uniform spreading pattern.
- Gearbox with Shelded Drive Line
- Uniform Spreading
- Balanced Distribution with 4 Fins
- Limited Category I Hitch
- 400lb Capacity
A convenient accessory for any Priefert Squeeze Chute, this Palpation Cage is designed to provide the operator with safe and convenient access to the rear of the cow for pregnancy checking or artificial insemination. Accessible from either side, the Palpation Cage gates lock into place with a sliding latch for maximum safety. When locked in the open position, the Palpation Cage gate blocks the lead up alley, protecting the operator from waiting livestock. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment. The Palpation Cage attaches securely to Priefert’s Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes with keyhole attachment tabs that pin securely in place at the four points of connection. An adaptor (SC13PGA) is required for attachment to the Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Priefert’s AI/Palpation Cage is designed to provide safe and easy access to the rear of the cow for palpation or artificial insemination.
- Palpation Cage doors lock into place in the open or closed position with a sliding latch for maximum safety.
- Palpation Cage attaches easily to Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes with keyhole attachment tabs that pin securely in place at four points of connection.
- An adaptor (SC13PGA) is required for attachment to the Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Length: 36”
- Width: 32”
- Height: 75.5”
- Weight: 175 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Attaches to Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes, requires adaptor (SC13PGA) to attach to Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 Amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
- CFM: 2115
This items ships via freight to prevent damage.Learn More