A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
Priefert’s Heavy Duty Round Bale feeders are a great option for producers that need a durable feeder. Designed to be free of head and foot traps, these feeders are ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your cows, calves, and bulls. The slanted top rail design helps ensure that cattle keep their head in the feeder while eating, eliminating costly hay loss. Each feeder consists of three curved pieces that assemble quickly and easily with the included bolts and nuts. Our skirted feeder is sheeted 20” up from the ground, to further reduce hay loss and reduce the chance of lower leg injury. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the feeder resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Width: 96”
- Height: 45”
- Frame constructed from 14 gauge horizontal rails with 16 gauge Quadraform™ slants, and 18 gauge lower vertical braces
- Sheeted with 20 gauge sheeting
- Feeder consists of 3 pieces
- Bolts and nuts for assembly included
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
Priefert’s Chain Harrows with Lift Kits are built for light or heavy duty grooming of arenas, pastures, food plots, driveways, lawns, poultry houses, and more. The harrow mat is constructed from heavy, durable, high carbon, heat-treated steel. The ½” chain-style mat features a “double tine” design that makes it a perfect solution for spreading fertilizer on hay fields, land leveling, etc. Each digging tine is 4” long. This versatile tool can easily be attached to your tractor’s 3-point hitch. The Lift Kit allows for complete control over your harrow and makes for easy transporting. The Draw Bars and Lift Kit feature an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Tine Length (for mat tines): 4”
- Draw Bars and Lift Kit constructed from 11 gauge tubing
- Draw Bars and Lift Kit feature a Black Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Each Kit Includes: Harrow Mat(s), 2- Draw Bars, 1- Chain Harrow Lift Kit
KING KUTTER'S YARD RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexability and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point wrap around frame for added strength.
- Width: 60"
- Number of Tines: 30
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
- Ideal for the small herd
- Single-person operated
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Single-piece top linkage for smooth operation
- Quality constructed of heavy-duty 2" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 72" H x 42" W x 18" L
- Mounting volt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
KING KUTTER'S REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. They are constructed of durable 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially formed to roll dirt and prevent drag. The cutting edge is made of high carbon steel and is sharpened on both edges for double use. These rear blades feature a unique, reinforced, 3-Point wrap around frame for added strength. Each unit has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 5'
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
- Offset and tilt adjustments: No
The Spring Fling Mobile Coop is a mobile chicken tractor that measures 96" L x 42" W x 42" H. This coop comes with wheels, nesting perch, comfort handles and an XL 3-hole Nest Box. The Nest Box has a latched rear access for egg retrieval. Holds up to 9 chickens!
- Quick, Easy Assembly
- Built-in wheels for ease of mobility
- Complete pen with built in XL 3-hole Nest Box
- Easy Rear Access for Egg Retrieval
- Holds up to 9 Chickens
- Shade Top Available
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 2 GPM Delavan Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Deluxe 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
$269.99Packing a powerful punch, this machine is the choice of shearing professionals around the world for fitting cattle, shearing sheep and llamas. Its 3” head runs cooler than ever, and its clearly marked tension knob means easier blade adjustments for a variety of jobs. A 13-tooth comb and 4-point cutter give a high-quality shearing job with few second cuts in the fleece, and various other comb and cutter combinations are also available to handle all your jobs. Learn More