- Gathering chain with standard hardened pins, 8 lugs.
- Fits JD 40 series Quick-Tach 243, 244, 343, 344, 443, 444, 543, 546, 642, 643, 644, 645, 842, 843, 844, 1243. Optional on 90 series.
- Fits Case 800, 900, 1000 series.
- Fits New Holland 974. Optional on 996, 96C, 98C; 98D thru 2010.
- Replaces JD No AN102009
- Replaces Case No 176278C91
- Replaces New Holland No 9613279
Hanging feeders save floor space, reduce waste by eliminating scratching, and cut down on debris in the feed. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for many years of service, with rolled edges for safety. Hanging handle included. Tube is 10.75 inch diameter by 13.875 inch high; pan is 14.25 inch diameter by 2.25 inch high. Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed.
- Little giant hanging feeders are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety.
- Saves floor space
- Reduces feed waste by eliminating scratching
- Cuts down on debris in the feed
- Hanging handle included
- Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed
For use with metal rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty galvanized steel and plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Makes Clean Up Easy
$20.97Substitution of poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create an exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder for Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc. prevents the contamination of feed. The plastic feeder will hold five pounds of feed. The feed is on a continuous flow basis so that the oldest feed is eaten first. The most important of all the chicks do not have droppings in the feed. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in GQF Box Brooders. Learn More
Get that crystal clear pond or lake you have always dreamed of by using Copper Sulfate as an algaecide to control the Filamentous and Planktonic algae in your water. Finally get rid of that nasty swimmers itch and enjoy the water once more.
Discovered in the early 1900's Copper Sulfate has been used for effective algae control in lakes, ponds, ditches, pools, golf course water hazards and irrigation routes. Its blue colored granules broadcast evenly or you can dilute it in water for even distribution.
Copper Sulfates works by binding to the proteins in fungi and algae causing them to leak and die off. It is most effective when used on the bottom mats and first application should be performed as early in the season as possible to kill off existing shoots and prevent others from sprouting. This small 5lb package is great to use in smaller bodies of water such as watering troughs and pools, keeping clean and clear water all season long.
Copper Sulfate is not as effective in hard water as chelated products and is also toxic to fish in soft water areas. It is corrosive to metal equipment, thus it should be used with caution. Apply 2.7 lbs. per acre foot of water. There are no restrictions on immediate water usage.
- 25% Copper Compound
- Effective against Filamentous, Branched and Planktonic Algae
- Easy to Spread Blue Crystals
- NSF Certified Algaecide Product
Automatic closing covers for your hydraulic system protect the ports from dirt and grime. You'll have no more lost or broken hydraulic plugs. Covers provide a tight seal all around the ports as soon as the hoses are removed. Covers are number coded and hoses are marked accordingly to give you correct hookup every time.
Fits John Deere tractors model year 1969 and newer.Learn More
The N-Series nozzles are well suited for a broad range of high flow fueling applications from farm tractors and combines, heavy earth-moving equipment, fleet re-fueling, to above ground storage tanks and portable truck mounted fueling operations. This rugged series of manual nozzles will provide years of service with minimal down time and quick fueling.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with gasoline and diesel
- UL/cUL listed
- ¾” aluminum nozzle
- ¾” NPT outlet
- Manual nozzle
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Integral hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
- Made in USA
- Model - IH-10
- Fits Farmall H, Super H, M, Super M, MD, Super MD, Super MTA Fits International W-4, S-W4, W6, S-W6, WD6, S-WD6 (gas and diesel) Farmall 300, 350 (C-175 gas), Farmall 400, 450 (C-281 gas & D-281 diesel) Farmall 460 & International 606 (C-221 gas & D-236 diesel), Farmall 560 (C-263 gas, D-282 diesel)
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/2 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 2-3/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 13 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 14 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2-1/2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 6.62 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 31 x 8 x 7 inches