The Dickey John Mini GAC allows you to accurately know when a field is ready to harvest. A moisture tester can take the guesswork out of knowing when the harvest to maximize you profits. Moisture contect is the universal factor used to detmine the price when traiding grain. The ability to know the moisture content at various stages of growth, harvest and sale can mean extra dollars for you in the season. You've worked hard hard to produce a solid crop so make sure to maximize your efforts with an accurante moisture reading before harvest and before selling. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1210C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1210C comes complete with 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- HP 1/4
- Watts 187
- Flow (GPM) 15
- Speed (RPM) 2600
- Amps 20
- Max. Total Head (ft.) 37 (gasoline)
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 7 (gasoline)
- Inlet Port (in.) 1
- Outlet Port (in.) 3/4
- Discharge (ft.) 37
- Duty Cycle 30 Min.
- Self-Priming Yes
- Bypass Valve Yes
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 12 x 9 x 9
This model replaces the FR1210CLearn More
Drexel Imitator Plus is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides systematic control of a broad range of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. Formulated with the same active ingredient as RoundUp (41% Glyphosate), and a surfactant to provide destruction of plants with just one bottle.
Read entire label. Follow all label guidelines and restrictions.
Can be used on RoundUp Ready Corn, Soybeans, and Cotton.
Formulated with a fully loaded surfactant.
Rainfast if applied at least two hours before rain.
Safe for domestic animals when used as instructed. Gastrointestinal irritation may result of consumed in large quantities or if freshly sprayed vegetation is consumed.
Effective on hundreds of herbaceous plants. For a complete list, see label.
41+ disperses throughout the plant from the point of contact to the root system.
Visible signs of effective application are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant, and complete browning of emerged growth. Deterioration of underground plant components will result. Occurs within 2 to 4 days for most annual weeds and 7 or more days for most perennial weeds.
- 41+ mixes readily with water as a foliar spray to control or destroy most herbaceous plants.
- Application Equipment: Most standard handheld, field-type, or industrial sprayers in accordance with label instructions.
- Apply once vegetation has emerged (unless otherwise specified) and is as described on label.
- Very cool or cloudy weather after application can slow destructive activity and delay visible effects of control.
- Avoid contact with desirable plants and trees, foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, as destruction may result.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas lower than high water mark.
- Use caution to not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of wash waters.
- Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt (41.0%)
- Inactive ingredients (59.0%)
- Compatible handheld and backpack sprayers, and protective gear available through Rural King.
- Rural King Hand Sprayer, 1 gallon
- Roundup Sprayer, 2 gallon
- Solo Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gallon
We are unable to ship this to the following states: NV, UT and WVLearn More
Regular Price: $349.98
Special Price: $299.99
The Agratronix Ag-Mac Plus Grain Tester sold exclusively through Rural King is the most advanced hand held moisture tester available today. The savings you’ll receive from the Ag-Mac Plus’s moisture and weight testing accuracy will more than pay for itself. Whether you are a Full-Time or Hobby Farmer moisture testing is an important step to insure a profitable harvest.
- Displays grain test weight with no pre-weighing (pounds per bushel)
- New “No Spill” Technology with Patented Swiper for leveling grain (Only On the Ag-Mac Plus)
- Locking Grain Hopper (Hopper Locks to tester so it’s less likely to fall off)
- Direct Readout for over 20 different grains (Can store over 40)
- Competitor unit can only store a total of 16 grains
- USB Compatibility for easy updates of software, grain scales, and diagnostics (Just Plug in and Update)
- No cumbersome codes or numbers needed like the competitor’s unit
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatically averages choice of 3, 6, or 9 readings
- Large easy to read back-lit LCD Screen
Package for the Ag-Mac Plus Includes:
- Ag-Mac Plus Grain Tester, Grain Hopper, Durable Carrying Case, 4 AA Batteries, USB Cord (Not included with competitor unit), Instruction Manual, 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Measurement Method: Capacitance, Conductive, Internal Scale, Temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45% (Based on Grain Tested)
- Grain Temperature: 40-113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Display LCD: ( 128x64 pixels)
- Sample Size ( 0.34 L) Grain Hopper Size ( 0.5 L)
- Calibrations: will hold over 40 different grain calibrations (Compare to 16 from competitor)
Moisture Measurement Specifications:
- Accuracy: Calibrations based on U.S. Standard (ASABE : American Society of Agriculture & Biological Engineers Oven Dry Method)
- Moisture Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.2% moisture based on grain type
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification:
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F (.5 Degree C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F (0.1 Degree C)
Test Weight Specifications:
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu depending on grain type (0.5 kg/hl)
About the Manufacturer:
- With factories in Streetsboro, Ohio and Tuusula, Finland, Agratronix has been the World-Wide leader in hand held moisture tester technology for over 35 years.
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank Lower Tank Profile for Improved Stability
- Full Drain Out Capability with Molded in Drain Port Cap and Tether Full Length Drain Sump
- Large Pickup Sump 5" Fill Lid with Tether
- Both Gallon and Liter Fluid Volume Indicator
- Molded Wand Clips 12 Volt Demand
- Diaphragm Pump 2.1 GPM; 60 PSI
- 18" Lever Handgun with Adjustable Pattern Tip
- 15" of Handgun Hose Max Vertical Throw
- 18' Max Horizontal Throw
- 30' Conveniently Attaches to a Lawn Tractor
- 80" Swath
- 8' Lead Wire with Quick Connect
- Ready for Roundup
- 14" Fan
- Farm Duty Motor
- Metal Fan Blade
- Bolt-on lip makes mounting up a snap
- Pre-wired 115V plug on fan
- 110 volt single phase electric motors with plug cords wired.
- Standard legs, stands and carrying handles.
- Zinc guards.
- Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment.
- Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard.
- Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition, or a flat wall bin.
- 55 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 7 Nozzle Boom
- 140 Inch Coverage
- Break-Away Boom Hinges
- Single Manual Lever Valve Boom Control (On/Off)
- Relief Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Category I
- Equipped With Pump Kit To Fit Most Roller Pumps
- Pump NOT Included
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.Learn More