$269.97The Femco Small Side Entry Universal Weatherbrake 307020896 installs quickly and easily. It is designed with a heavy vinyl cover, adjustable window flaps, heavy gauge steel frame, big 3 section window and has amply shoulder room for mounting side entry tractors.Product Features:
- Custom Fit: Tailored to the make and model of tractors listed for a tight fit.
- Windshield: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
- Reinforced Vinyl Laminate: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
- Installation: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.
- Comes only in the color black.
To measure for your weatherbrake you will need to measure from the top of the tractor to the top of the steering wheel. This will need to measure between 32 inches and 42 inches for this weatherbrake to fit.
See the Pictures listed for tractor model/make fit guide.Learn More
Optional 6" wide trench cleaner for 36" & 42" digging depth chains. For models XR-14, XR-21, XR-25, XR-35Learn More
- 2 GPM Everflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Deluxe 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready
Optional 10" wide trench cleaner for 24" digging depth chains. For models XR-14, XR-21, XR-25, XR-35Learn More
Our Sliding-Door Horse Stall is one of the leaders in the equestrian market. Ideal for open barn/shed applications, the 7' tall sides and fronts can be ordered separately or as a complete unit. A stall front can be installed in an existing barn or you can convert a barn by using the entire stall. Individual corner bracket allows for one or multiple side-by-side units.
- 4' wide sliding door with smooth-operating ball-bearing rollers
- Optional swing-out poly or galvanized-back hay and grain feeders and grain feeders
- 1/2 in. solid steel stall bars
- Flat doorway threshold helps prevent catching or stumbling
- Unique latches that eliminate all sharp protrusions
- Stalls easily outfitted with 2x lumber or poly panels
The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 6' Cattleman's Panel can be added to the Straigh ( 006-30019) to make th alley way longer.
This item is ONLY the 6ft Panel. See the manual Tab!Learn More
- HP - 1-1/2
- Phase - 1
- Volts - 115/230
- HZ - 60
- RPM - 1725
- Amps - 16.2/8.1
- Thermally Protected - Manual
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank Lower Tank Profile for Improved Stability
- Full Drain Out Capability with Molded in Drain Port Cap and Tether Full Length Drain Sump
- Large Pickup Sump 5" Fill Lid with Tether
- Both Gallon and Liter Fluid Volume Indicator
- Molded Wand Clips 12 Volt Demand
- Diaphragm Pump 2.1 GPM; 60 PSI
- 18" Lever Handgun with Adjustable Pattern Tip
- 15" of Handgun Hose Max Vertical Throw
- 18' Max Horizontal Throw
- 30' Conveniently Attaches to a Lawn Tractor
- 80" Swath
- 8' Lead Wire with Quick Connect
- Ready for Roundup