The 4500 Series Landscape Rake is designed to produce a flat, even grade while removing large debris. Perfect for grading soil beds, livestock arenas, gravel driveways, cleaning up construction sites, and pasture renovation. It features 15” height with 5/16”x 1” high carbon spring steel teeth on 2” centers, and 7 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
Complete seat and suspension kit for John Deere Late 30, 40, 50, 55 & 60 series Row Crop tractors with Sound-Gard cab. Includes: KM 401 Uni Pro seat/air suspension combo in brown fabric, self contained 12-volt compressor with fore and aft isolator, pedestal, install hardware and installation instructions.
The KM 401 Uni Pro is a deluxe seat and air suspension assembly that replaces the original deluxe mechanical suspension seat and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride. The air suspension has a self-contained 12-volt compressor which wires directly to the tractor's electrical system.
Fits John Deere 2950, 3030, 3040, 3130, 3140, 3150, 2155, 2355, 2555, 2755, 2955, 3155, 3255, 4000, 4030, 4040, 4050, 4230, 4240, 4250, 4255, 4430, 4440, 4450, 4455, 4555, 4560, 4630, 4640, 4650, 4655, 4755, 4760, 4840, 4850, 4855, 4955 and 4960.Learn More
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- On-Off Boom ControlAdjustable Pressure Relief Valve
- Dual No-Boom with 260″ of Coverage
- Pump Not Included
- Inline Strainer
- Glyphosate Compatible
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
Bands are powder-coated silver in color, except HE1600 bands are powder-coated black.
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallons
- Weight -515 Pounds
- Bands - 4" x 105"
- Welded light duty 2 1/2"x 2 1/2" angle iron frame for 5' and 6' models and 2" X 2" angle iron frame for 4' model.
- 7 1/2" spacing.
- Cast bearings.
- 1" square axles.
- Notched or smooth 16" blades.
- Recommended for a tractor of 15-35 hp.
12VDC Stainless Steel Rotary Vane Pump in a small compact design. Superior Suction Lift capabilities and Internal Bypass protects the pump from over-pressure, providing continuous duty operation. Pump has short-term dry run capabilities to handle entrained gases, allows self priming, completely emptying totes. Pump is available with ¾" BSPP connections to prevent the weeping of tough fluids.
Package offered with 12' discharge hose, Stainless Steel Automatic Nozzle, and Digital Meter.
- 12Volt DC Motor
- 3/4" x 12' Discharge Hose
- Hose has 3/4" BSPP Stainless hardware
- Stainless Steel Automatic Nozzle
- 825D075BSPP Digital Meter
- Stainless Steel Pipe Union
- Pump has 3/4" BSPP connections
- 1/2hp, 3450rpm Motor
- Pump is 304SS construction
- Actetal Vanes
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Built-in Strainer
- Internal Bypass
- Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled Motor Learn More
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
Open Top Cone Bottom Tanks are designed for stationary applications. All tanks are furnished with a removable crowned top, fastened to a flange around the top of the tank. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon and/or liter indicators. Cone Bottom style requires the use of a stand for support.
- Description: 15-deg
- Weight: 286lbs
- Dimensions: 86" x 87"
- Overall Height: 98″
- Fitting 2″
- Specific Gravity: 1.7