- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
Wit the King Kutter Pallet Fork Grapple you can now combine your skid steer's pallet forks with a grapple. If you already have pallet forks add this attachment. Skid steer or forklift use. Clamp down on loads to help stabilize them. The pallet fork grapple is secured by bolts under the unit to your pallet forksLearn More
Monitor up to 24 Rows with the Sensor-1 Fully Digital Population Monitor. See at a glance your Total or Average Population, Speed, Total or Field Acres, Seed Spacing, and Travel Distance. Has an Easy to Read Bar Graph and Backlit Digital Display. This Monitor is Die-Cast Aluminum and Comes with Sunshield, Mounting Bracket, Monitor Cable & Power Cord. Pinned for DICKEY-john.Learn More
Replace your Tractor Power with a Hydra Buddy Power Unit
- Free up your tractor for other uses
- Save money on fuel costs
- Save maintenance costs and running hours on your tractor
- Use to run grain augers, conveyors, dump wagons, position farm implements for maintenance and repair
- Engine: 5.0 HP Honda GC Series Engine
- Control Valve: Energy 3-way forward lock
- System Output: 11 GPM @ 900 PSI
- Hydraulic Tank: 5.6 Gallon Capacity
- Hydraulic Oil: Tractor Hydraulic Oil (SAE 10W) or Dextron III, (non-foaming)
- Hydraulic Filter: Spin-on type 25 Micron
- Hydraulic Couplers: 1-(1/2" Male) & 1-(1/2" Female), both quick disconnect type
- Shipping Weight: 165 lbs
- Dimensions: 30"L x 17.5"W x 25.75"H
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- On-Off Boom ControlAdjustable Pressure Relief Valve
- Dual No-Boom with 260″ of Coverage
- Pump Not Included
- Inline Strainer
- Glyphosate Compatible
Our Calf Creep Feeder in 1,000-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability and is available with or without cages.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 76" L x 6" D
Cage measures 92" x 43"
6 calf stall openings each measuring 17"Learn More
This new Tarter 5.5' x 8' Utility Trailer with Gate Ramp features:
- Powder coat finish ensures durability and corrosion-resistance
- Removable tailgate
- 2,000 lb. GVWR
- 13” tires and wheels
- Removable tongue
- Fully lighted to D.O.T. specifications
- 2” coupler w/safety chains
- Wire mesh floor
- 1,750 lb. double eyelet spring assembly
- 2,000 lb. cambered axle with 1,550 lb. payload capacityLearn More
12VDC Stainless Steel Rotary Vane Pump in a small compact design. Superior Suction Lift capabilities and Internal Bypass protects the pump from over-pressure, providing continuous duty operation. Pump has short-term dry run capabilities to handle entrained gases, allows self priming, completely emptying totes. Pump is available with ¾" BSPP connections to prevent the weeping of tough fluids.
Package offered with 12' discharge hose, Stainless Steel Automatic Nozzle, and Digital Meter.
- 12Volt DC Motor
- 3/4" x 12' Discharge Hose
- Hose has 3/4" BSPP Stainless hardware
- Stainless Steel Automatic Nozzle
- 825D075BSPP Digital Meter
- Stainless Steel Pipe Union
- Pump has 3/4" BSPP connections
- 1/2hp, 3450rpm Motor
- Pump is 304SS construction
- Actetal Vanes
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Built-in Strainer
- Internal Bypass
- Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled Motor Learn More
- Ideal for grading driveways, filling potholes or reconditioning gravel roads
- Dual blade with box side for precision grading
- Extra length for improved leveling plus a 72″ grading width
- Hardened replaceable reversible cutting edge with 1/2 inch heavy-duty slides
- Ideal for tractors from 18 to 55 horsepower
- Category 1 quick hitch compatible
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat yellow finish only