This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1210C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1210C comes complete with 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- HP 1/4
- Watts 187
- Flow (GPM) 15
- Speed (RPM) 2600
- Amps 20
- Max. Total Head (ft.) 37 (gasoline)
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 7 (gasoline)
- Inlet Port (in.) 1
- Outlet Port (in.) 3/4
- Discharge (ft.) 37
- Duty Cycle 30 Min.
- Self-Priming Yes
- Bypass Valve Yes
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 12 x 9 x 9
This model replaces the FR1210CLearn More
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel features a steel frame with a wood-filled top and bottom (Wood Kits sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately).
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
Give your chickens a place to cluck home. The Precision Old Red Barn Chicken Coop has old-fashioned appeal with new-age features. The weather-resistant roof lifts for easy access to storage, so you can keep tools and feed on hand. Multiple nesting boxes allow for multiple chickens to live in harmony. Old-fashioned red barn-style chicken coop.
- Easy access to roof storage of tools and feed.
- Multiple nesting boxes.
- Rain-resistant roof with durable liner.
- Perfect for multiple chickens.
- Dimensions: 53W x 78D x 51.5H inches.
Beekeeping is a safe, fun, and rewarding experience that can be a hobby, or a way of life. With the simple, all-in-one kit, you can begin your beekeeping opportunity the moment the bees arrive. Includes: outer cover, inner cover, (2) deep hive bodies, with (20) Frames assembled with plastic foundation, (1) Medium Honey Super, (10) Medium Honey super Frames assembled with Plastic Foundation bottom board, 3x6 smoker, 1 lb bag smoker fuel, 9.5" steel hive tool, and bee brush. 100% Painted & Assembled and ready to go. The best most complete kit we have.Learn More
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 Amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
- CFM: 2115
This items ships via freight to prevent damage.Learn More
12-volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM (57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 12 ft. 3.7 m) hose, and adjustable suction pipe. P.O.P. box. 23.5 lbs., 10.7 kg.
- Model M-150S-MU
- Voltage & Type 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate Up To 15 GPM 57 LPM
- Nozzle Manual
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature -20° to 125° F -29° to 52° C
- Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length 12 ft
- Hose Diameter 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw 18 amps
- Suction Lift Up to 5.5 ft. 1.7 m
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Standard CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature Convenient Spin Collar for easy installation
- Warranty 2 Years
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HEAVY DUTY BOOM POLE is a CAT. 1 & 2 quick hitchable lifting tool ideal for any farm or ranch. It is constructed from 3" X 3" heavy walled square tubing and has a non moving lift capacity of 2000 Lbs. It has a welded on lifting loop and pre drilled clevis attachment points for maximum versatility.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
PCO tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The tanks have a rounded bottom for best fluid drainage and a 2” deep sump option is also available. PCO tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications and galvanized steel bands are available for this purpose. PCO300-37 comes with an internal baffle for support and fluid control. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 200 Gallons
- Weight - 82 Pounds
- Dimensions - 37 x 48 x 38
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 1 1/4" Learn More