Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
Replacement tooth package for standard bolt on series tooth (includes bolt and nut)Learn More
- Additional connectors available. Call our inside sales department for details
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Connects corners where 2 or 3 kennel panels or fronts meet.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 2.75"
- Width: 1.75"
- Height: 8.88"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
Wire connectors used to lap splice 2 wires. The sleeves are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. Dare splicing sleeves equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily. No. DP 1-2/25: Use to splice 14-1/2 and 15-1/2-gauge smooth wire; 25 per bag No. DP 2-3/25: Use to splice 12-1/2-gauge smooth wire; 25 per bag No. DP 2-3/100: Use to splice 12-1/2-gauge smooth wire; 100 per bag No. DP 3-4/10: Use to splice 10 and 11-gauge smooth and 14 and 15-1/2-gauge barbed wire; 10 per bag No. DP 4-5/10: Use to splice 9-gauge smooth and 12-1/2 and 13-1/2-gauge barbed wire; 10 per bagLearn More