$5.43Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn * Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover * PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass * Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed * Rainproof in 1 hour Learn More
- Replacement Deluxe Spot Sprayer Brass Tip
- Durable Brass construction
- extended life
- 1/4 NPT thread
- #18 orifice spray tip with adjustable cone spray
- Adjustable from mist to straight stream
Safe-Guard® Medicated Dewormer For Beef & Dairy Cattle is for the removal and control of:
- Lungworms: (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Stomach worms: Barberpole worms (Haemonchus contortus), brown stomach worms (Ostertagia ostertagi), small stomach worms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Intestinal worms: Hookworms (Bunostomum phlebotomum), thread-necked intestinal worms (Nematodirus helvetianus), small intestinal worms (Cooperia punctata & C. oncophora)
- Bankrupt worms: (Trichostrongylus colubriformis)
- Nodular worms: (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
Ground alfalfa hay, roughage products, calcium carbonate, calcium propionate (preservative) and mineral oil.
Crude Protein (min.) 15%, Crude Fat (min.) 1%, Crude Fiber (max.) 30%, Fenbendazole 0.5% (2.27 g/lb).
Feed for one (1) day. No prior withdrawal of feed or water necessary. When feed containing Safe-Guard® has been fed for 1 day according to the above rates, a total intake of 2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound of body weight is assured. Under conditions of continued exposure to parasites, retreatment may be needed after 4-6 weeks.
Animal Weight/Size - Daily Amount
5 mg fenbendazole per kg body weight in a one (1) day treatment (2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound of body weight).
200 lb.: 0.2 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per dayLearn More
500 lb.: 0.5 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per day
1000 lb.: 1.0 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per day
- Up to 4 week control.
- Kills ants, fleas, ticks, chinch bugs, beetles, and other listed insects. Protects home lawns, trees, flowers, shrubs and vegetables.
- Active Ingredients: Perethrin