KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 6.5'
- Number of Blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustment Settings: 3
Field General's Box Blades are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 4'x4" Shank Beam
- Heavy, All Welded Category I A-Frame
- Clevis Lower Brackets
- Adjustable Heat Treated Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable Points
- 20" Self Cleaning Mold Boards
- /2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Points
Field General's 33" Compact Disc is perfect for use in wildlife food plots, small gardens, row cultivation, and yard prep work. It features a square tube frame, 1" high carbon steel axles, maintenance free steel bearings, 14" notched disc blades, and a unique pull tongue design that allows down pressure applied without the need of additional weight. The wheeled design is engineered for smooth transition from off-road transport to working position.Learn More
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Product Specifications
- Overall Width: 66"
- Inside Width: 64"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Depth: 39 1/2"
- Overall Height: 22"
- Great for General Agricultural, Lawn Care and Pest Control Spraying
- 2 Diaphragm Gas Powered Diaphragm Pump
- Powered by a Briggs and Straton 127cc Engine
- Includes Pressure Regulator
- Includes Gearbox
- Anodized Aluminum Materials
- 1” Inlet, 3/8” Outlet, 1/2” Bypass, 12 lbs. 5.5 GPM, 350 PSI
- Roundup® Ready
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY REAR BLADE is in addition to our very popular rear blade. The heavy-duty mold board heavy-duty top hitch design make it a leader in quality and performance. Its features include 5 forward and 5 reverse adjustments and 3 tilt angle adjustments. Each blade has a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge.
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear / Right or Left Tilt
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Learn More
This hard worker is just big enough for the small farmer and just small enough for the home garden. This medium-duty disc makes planting the garden a pleasure. This 20 blade tillage disc breaks up 6-1/2' of soil on a single pass.
- Heavy-duty welded angle-iron frame
- 10-18" x 3mm notched blades
- 10-18" x 3mm smooth blades for better tillage
- Heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish
- Dimensions: 50" L x 73" W x 41" H
NOTES: Know your tractor's capabilities before using this equipment. Never exceed the manufacturer's recommended equipment handling capabilities when using 3-Point Equipment.Learn More
- Ideal for lifting pallets or heavy objects
- Attaches to front end loader on compact and small utility tractors (not for use on skid steer units)
- Adjustable fork spacing from 5-1/2" to 39"
- Carrying capacity of 2,500 lbs. at 24" on forks
- Replaceable top and bottom attach forks
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 47-1/2" L x 49-3/4" W x 20" H