Fome-Kil® is an anti-foaming agent used as an additive to control the foaming of various agricultural chemicals.
Functions and Benefits
- Especially beneficial in controlling the foaming action of wetting agents, herbicides, and pesticides in water-base solutions and emulsions.
- Can be applied directly to spray solutions in a pre-mix application or added while a tank is being filled to control foam formation or to control existing foam.
- Agitation will aid dispersion.
- Kills yellow nutsedge and 200+ broadleaf weeds
- Treats northern and southern grasses
- Kills Yellow Nutsedge in northern & southern grasses.
- Kills 200+ Broadleaf Weeds including poison ivy & poison oak
- Spot Treatments: Mix 1.25 fl. oz. of concentrate in one gallon of water
- One pint treats up to 6,400 sq. ft. of southern grasses or 3,400 sp. ft. of northern grasses
This product is not for shipping to the state of Vermont and is not registered for use in Arkansas or New York.Learn More
Hum-AC™ 820 is a general-purpose non-ionic surfactant and Humectant of the Alkylpolyethoxyethanol type surface active agents. It can be used with most insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, acaricides, defoliants, desiccants, and wettable powders to improve performance of the active spray ingredient by giving them more uniform distribution and better wetting of the plant surface.
Functions and Benefits
- A high quality general-purpose Humectant and non-ionic surface active agent blend containing an 80% surfactant load.
- Designed for use with a broad range of pesticides where the addition of a high quality non-ionic surfactant is recommended.
- Promotes spray moisture retention to make application of active ingredient(s) more available for plant uptake.
- Contains anti-foaming agents to speed load time.
- Excellent wetting and spreading characteristics allow better pesticide performance.
- Hum-AC 820 can be used anywhere a high quality surfactant may aid in the effectiveness of the pesticide.
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn
Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover
- PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass
- Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed
- Rainproof in 1 hour
Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks are an All-Natural Mosquito Repellent Incense Stick, made from a unique fusion of sustainable bamboo with a high concentration of three repellent oils: Citronella, Lemongrass & Rosemary. Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks deliver an effective and refreshing fragrance to create a pleasant bite-free environment so you can Enjoy Life Outdoors. Each tube of Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks contains 12 mosquito repellent incense sticks, each stick burns for two hours plus.
Each repellent essential oil impacts mosquitoes in its own way, so having multiple types of repellents gives Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks a broader spectrum of coverage against mosquitoes. Most products on the market have just one repellent oil, so having three makes a difference.
Light the end of our incense sticks, allow the flame to catch for about 10-20 seconds, then blow out the flame. As the incense stick smolders down the natural repellent oils are activated and the mosquitoes are repelled from the area of coverage. For best results, place a Murphy’s Mosquito Stick near to where you are located and then to expand your area of coverage, place several more sticks in a perimeter around your patio or deck, spacing them roughly 12 feet apart.
- 100% All Natural Deet Free
- Simple Ingredients: Bamboo, Citronella, Lemongrass & Rosemary
- Each Stick Burns for 2 Hours
- For Outdoor use Only
- 30% More Active Ingredients than Comparable Products