Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. This tough cutter can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this cutter a long term performer. Quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This tough performer features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish. Taking the power from the PTO of your tractor, this unit works efficiently up to 45 HP on 540 RPM tractors.
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 13-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Rotary cutter gearboxes ship without oil and must be filled with 90 wt. gear oil before first use. See manual for all grease points before use.
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
- Measures 24" H x 76" W x 95" L
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 1,035 Gallons
- Weight - 290 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 78 x 90 x 52
- Requirements - Hoops
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Cutting Height: 2.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 40HP
- Deck Thickness: 12 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 24"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
- An excellent choice for cow/calf pens or up to 250 head of feeder cattle!
- No sharp corners.
- Heavy gauge Stainless Steel is used on the valve cover, service door, ball float and all hardware.
- Easy access through large service door.
- Deep trough bowls are easy to clean and have 2 funnel drains in C250 and up.
- Cancrete bowls can be set up with Electric, Continuous Flow, the ICE SWEEPER or Concrete Insulated Bowl only.
- Bowls are epoxy coated providing chemical protection from sodium, manure acid and silage.
- Precast hulls are made from reinforced steel, 6000 PSI, air entrained, sulfate resistant concrete.
- Capacity: 28 gallons
- Number of Head Feeder Cattle: 200-300
- Number of Head Cows: 50-120
- All standard models are 110v.
- Standard valve assembly is 3/4" Valve W/6" Stainless Ball. Model C450 + larger ises a 1" valve. Hawkeye plastic valves and plastic floats are available on request.
- Dimensions are taken from measurements of the base of the hull, height is to top of drinking lip on bowl.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 37"
- Width: 36"
- Height: 25"
- Weight: 1000 lbs
12VDC Stainless Steel Rotary Vane Pump in a small compact design. Superior Suction Lift capabilities and Internal Bypass protects the pump from over-pressure, providing continuous duty operation. Pump has short-term dry run capabilities to handle entrained gases, allows self priming, completely emptying totes. Pump is available with ¾" BSPP connections to prevent the weeping of tough fluids.
Package offered with 12' discharge hose, Stainless Steel Automatic Nozzle, and Digital Meter.
- 12Volt DC Motor
- 3/4" x 12' Discharge Hose
- Hose has 3/4" BSPP Stainless hardware
- Stainless Steel Automatic Nozzle
- 825D075BSPP Digital Meter
- Stainless Steel Pipe Union
- Pump has 3/4" BSPP connections
- 1/2hp, 3450rpm Motor
- Pump is 304SS construction
- Actetal Vanes
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Built-in Strainer
- Internal Bypass
- Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled Motor Learn More
Elliptical Tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The elliptical tank lowers the center of gravity to enhance stability and visibility. The tanks feature a standard 2-1/2” collection sump on the bottom for full drain out. An 8-1/2” deep sump option is available on five sizes. Sump is located directly under the lid on standard tanks, but a center sump option is available on tanks from 500-1250 gallons. These tanks require the bottom to be fully supported with a cradle for use. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallons
- Weight - 285 Pounds
- Dimensions - 78x90x49
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/4" & 2"
Field's General Hinged Back Box Blades has the same features as the standard box blade, In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the build up of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Accommodates Category I quick Hitch
- Heavy all Welded Category I A Frame
- 4"x4" Shank Beam
- Clevis Style Lower Hitch Brackets
- Adjustable, Heat Treated, Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable points
- 20" High Self Cleaning Moldboard
- 1/2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Edges Front and Rear
TCV1010: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable 2" X 3" Arm Tandem Disc Harrows
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" Axle
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- Single U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
High Flow AC Utility Rotary Vane Pumps Series 300 With a flow rate few pumps can match, this pump provides long life. Explosion-proof UL listed dual voltage 3/4 HP motor (115 and 230 VAC) Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection Built-in junction box Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly, Automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. 1" Manual Nozzle 2 Year Warranty
Features & Benefits
- 35 GPM/132 LPM
- 3/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded Bung for Tank Openings
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief
- 1" Manual Nozzle
- 1" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire