KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1 & 2
The Double Add-A-Grapple uses the same bar as the Single Add-A-Grapple. A Single can easily be converted into a Double. The double grapples allow for picking up smaller loose material and will also clamp down on an uneven load.
- 35″ Grapple Opening
- Converts Existing Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Fits Buckets 60″ to 79″ in Width
- Curved Teeth for Wider Grip and Easy Release of Material
- Easy Removal of Grapples to Convert Back to Bucket Only
Complete seat and suspension kit for John Deere Early 30 series Row Crop tractors with Sound-Guard cab.
The KM 401 Uni Pro is a deluxe seat and air suspension assembly that replaces the original deluxe mechanical suspension seat and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride. The air suspension has a self-contained 12-volt compressor which wires directly to the tractor's electrical system.
- Durable brown fabric covering
- Plush and spacious cushions for operator comfort
- Adjustable backrest adds comfort and versatility: reclines or folds flat
- Adjustable fold-up armrests with armrest height adjustment
- Fore/aft isolator absorbs jarring for extra comfort
- Adjustable slide rails provide 6" fore/aft adjustment
- 5" suspension travel
- Weight indicator with adjustment of 100-286 lbs
- 20 degree swivel adjustment
- Durable suspension cover to keep components free of dirt and dust
John Deere models: 3030, 3130, 4030, 4230, 4430, 4630 with Original Deluxe Mechanical Suspension (7" seat well cavity)Learn More
This Tarter left hand Roping Box provides a positive location for the horse and rider creating a consistent start every time. With horse safety in mind, Tarter has designed the boxes with a large smooth contact surface and angled legs away from the horse to prevent hock injuries. Each leg comes equipped with plate and anchor holes for a secure hold.
- Stands 3’ 6” tall
- 12’ 9” long
- 14-gauge sheet metal for horse safety
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
$1,041.97Field General's 3-Point Cultipacker is perfect for seed bed preparation, or any soil that need prepared for landscaping, such as sod installation. The Cultipacker works breaking dirt clods and clumps, as well as firming up the seed bed. It features dual parking stands and Category I Quick Hitch Compatible Hitch.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 9.5" Diameter Press Wheels
- parking Stands for Easier Hookup
Field General's Dual Edge Land Graders are the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. They fill potholes and low spots to redistribute material to achieve the perfect roadway surface. The quick hitch-able design to make it easy to hook up and get working fast.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Two Double Sided Reversible Cutting Edges
- 1/2" Thick Replaceable Wear Pads
- Heavy Duty Frame Built with 3"x3" Tubing
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable 2" X 3" Arm Tandem Disc Harrows
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" Axle
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- Single U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,325 Gallons
- Weight - 360 Pounds
- Dimensions - 84 x 84 x 60
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
This great saddle is built on premium select cowhide, tough enough for ranch or competition work. Features: Hand stamped basketweave throughout, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style buckles, brass plated hardware throughout, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers, hard seat and saddle strings.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Full Quarter
- Horn: 3
- Swell: 13
- Gullet: 8
- Cantle: 5" Rawhide Pencil Rolled
- Skirt: 26" x 25 1/2
- Rigging: Heavy In-Skirt D
- Weight: 30 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 15 1/2"