Regular Price: $1,399.99
Special Price: $1,329.99
KING KUTTER'S GEAR DRIVEN XB-TILLER is a quality constructed tiller that is built to last. The adjustable skid shoes control the cutting depth while the rear shield controls the soil mix. Each tiller is equipped with a slip clutch to protect the cast iron gear driven center gear box and the gear driven side gear box. This unit has a 48" cutting width and is designed for sub-compact tractors up to 25 H.P.
- Limited CAT. 1 Hitch
- Slip Clutch Protected Drive Line
- 6 Tines Per Flange
- Adjustable Skid Shoes
- Cast Iron Center Gearbox
- Gear Driven Side Gearbox
- Parking Stand For Storing
- 18 to 25 Horse Power
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY REAR BLADE is in addition to our very popular rear blade. The heavy-duty mold board heavy-duty top hitch design make it a leader in quality and performance. Its features include 5 forward and 5 reverse adjustments and 3 tilt angle adjustments. Each blade has a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge.
- Width: 8'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear / Right or Left Tilt
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
Regular Price: $1,399.99
Special Price: $1,329.99
KING KUTTER II GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5, and 6 ft. models. The 4 ft. model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- Width: 48"
- Number of Tines: 36
- Number of Flanges: 6
- Recommended PTO HP: 20-35
With this manually operated discharge gate concrete bucket you can go more places than large concrete trucks can. Great for the times you can't get a truck in the place/ position you want, or a concrete pumper is overkill.
1/2 yard capacityLearn More
Field General's Dual Edge Land Graders are the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. They fill potholes and low spots to redistribute material to achieve the perfect roadway surface. The quick hitch-able design to make it easy to hook up and get working fast.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Two Double Sided Reversible Cutting Edges
- 1/2" Thick Replaceable Wear Pads
- Heavy Duty Frame Built with 3"x3" Tubing
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,500 Gallons
- Weight - 335 Pounds
- Dimensions - 64 x 115
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7 Learn More
$1,203.97[description] Learn More
$1,294.97NEW AerMaster Pro 2 - 1/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Rocking Piston Compressor producing 3.5 CFM of air at up to 50 psi
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 100' of 3/8" Weighted Airline
- 1 Dual Disc Low PSI Air Station
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
- Powder Coated Steel cabinet manufactered in the USA
- Energy Efficient Compressor only draws 2.7 amps at 10 psi (115v)
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
When space is a factor, this rugged, economical crowding system fits the bill. Whether you are using it as part of a permanent or portable working corral, it provides a durable and versatile crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This 90 degree sweep is reversible and can easily be expanded to grow with your herd requirements. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel. These panels feature J-legs to increase portability and help keep your panels from sinking into wet or boggy ground. The chain connectors increase the versatility and ease of assembly for this system, and the Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish will add years of life to your investment.
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- Alley frame opening designed to connect to 25” wide alley
- OS-1 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 1- Premier Radius Bar, and 2- 8’ Premier Curved Panels
- Premier Free Swing Bow Gate constructed from 1.9” OD Quadraform™ 16 gauge tubing with 1.050” OD single piece vertical stay, bow frame constructed from 2.375” OD 11 gauge tubing.
- Premier Panel with Alley Frame and Premier Curved Panels constructed from 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey