KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1 & 2
$1,041.97Field General's 3-Point Cultipacker is perfect for seed bed preparation, or any soil that need prepared for landscaping, such as sod installation. The Cultipacker works breaking dirt clods and clumps, as well as firming up the seed bed. It features dual parking stands and Category I Quick Hitch Compatible Hitch.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 9.5" Diameter Press Wheels
- parking Stands for Easier Hookup
The Double Add-A-Grapple uses the same bar as the Single Add-A-Grapple. A Single can easily be converted into a Double. The double grapples allow for picking up smaller loose material and will also clamp down on an uneven load.
- 35″ Grapple Opening
- Converts Existing Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Fits Buckets 60″ to 79″ in Width
- Curved Teeth for Wider Grip and Easy Release of Material
- Easy Removal of Grapples to Convert Back to Bucket Only
The Stump Bucket from Blue Diamond Attachments is the most effective and versatile stump bucket you can get your hands on. WIth the long shaft and curved angle this bucket can get under stumps or rocks and quickly rip out any obstacle. If you own a skid steer, you need a stump bucket!
- Curved bottom for better leverage
- 3 replaceable cast teeth
- 1” x 8” cutting edge
- Heavily gusseted quick attach
- Reverse curled teeth up both sides
- Narrow profile digs without wedging in the ground
- Measures 56” long
aAce Roto-Mold septic tanks are stronger, easier to install, and less costly than old-fashioned concrete septic tanks- yet they still offer the quality construction and safety you expect. Manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors, Ace Roto-Mold tanks utilize a horizontal flow designed for below ground installations up to 36 inches. The 1000, 1250 and 1500 gallon double-compartment septic tanks have been tested by NSF to meet the IAPMO Z1000 and CAN/CSA-B-66 standards.
Each tank carries an individual serial code and is fully document from date of manufacture. Ace Roto-Mold septic tanks are designed and manufactured with rigorous quality controls. The trapezoidal deep-rib design and interior baffle system make Ace Tanks the industry choice.
Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace’s unique tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffles allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. Advantages of Ace’s baffle design include added strength, versatility, and ease of installation. Septic tanks are available in one-compartment and two-compartment designs and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallon - Single Compartment
- Weight - 390 Pounds
- Dimensions - 60 x 101 x 60
48" recommended tractor hp 15-30 blade tip speed 148 mph/ 13,087 hitch three point/ drag/ super a/ 1 point lift pins category i driveshaft #4 metric driveline protection 1/2" shearpin gearbox hp 55 hp gearbox ratio 1:93 frame composition heavy angle iron blade carrier pan round, saucer shaped approx. weight 450 lbs./ 538 lbs. (drag type)/
452 lbs.(super a)/446 lbs. (1 point)
approx. weight w/ chain guards 518 lbs./ 606 lbs. (drag type)/
520 lbs.(super a)/514 lbs. (1 point)
- heavy angle iron frame.
- saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- optional- #4 metric torque limiter driveshaft.
These stalls come in 10' and features optional "Quick-Muck" sliding sides. If you have a large number of stalls that need to be cleaned, our “Quick-Muck” system means you simply pull out our easy rolling sides and away you go. No more hand mucking stalls one at a time; those days are gone. Great for any Ag-Expo center that needs quick turnaround or for anyone who is simply tired of hand mucking their stalls. These stalls are also available in traditional fixed sides as well. This unit features:
- Heavy-duty “shark” wire, for improved air flow, strength, versatility, and horse safety
- Spring-Loaded, Single-Handle, easy latching door system on smooth ball bearing rollers
- Built-in drop pin connectors made for easy connections
- Can be ordered with sliding sides or fixed sides
- Pre-installed 3/8" textured poly board that is unbreakable and easily washable
- Strategically placed 3 height hooks in doorway to allow for easy hook up of stall guard
- Outside hooks on tops – allow for cross bridling in alleyways between stalls
- Heavy-Duty flame retardant poly panel cannot be cracked or broken and provide ease of cleaning and unparalleled durability
- Heavy-duty powder coat finish
- Stalls available with solid sides or vented sides
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 1,005 Gallons
- Weight - 340 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 48 x 130
- Requirements - Hoops
- Capacity - 1,610 Gallons
- Weight - 490 Pounds
- Dimensions - 83 x 112
115-volt AC Super Duty Vane Pump for fuel with automatic diesel nozzle. Delivers up to 30 GPM (113 LPM). Pump is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Motor is UL Listed and CSA Certified. 1 in. NPT outlet.
- Unique strainer and poppet design allows for easy access and maintenance
- Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
Specifications Model M-3130-AD Design Type Vane Voltage 115 or 230 Volts AC Reads Gallons, Liters Mechanical Connection 1 1/4 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Fitting NPT Flowrate Up to 30 GPM, Up to 114 LPM Nozzle Automatic Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord None Hose 12 ft (3.7 m), 1 in. diameter Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Suction Pipe None Approvals U.L. Listed Motor to U.S. and Canadian Standards