The grass will look better on your side of the fence when you cut it with a King Kutter Finishing Mower. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are built with the quality and features that will make your lawn the envy of the neighbors. Mowing has never been easier because of the free floating flex hitch system. Uneven terrain? The free floating flex hitch system follows the contour of the ground giving you a rich, smooth, manicured look. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are designed with a 3/16” thick steel reinforced deck, 3 cast iron blade spindles with ball bearings, 1/4” thick heat treated blades and a 40 hp cast iron gearbox. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ single belt designs for the homeowner and 6’ and 7’ *double “V” belt design for larger lawns or light commercial use.
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Blade Size: 1/4"x2"x20"
- Blade Tip Speed - FPM: 16,249
- Pneumatic Tires: 4 - 9 x 3.5
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
The Powder River Classic Calf Table is the most durable and functional table in the market. The Classic Calf Table has a wide opening Head Gate for ease of catching your calves. It tips for ease of accessing your calves for branding, vaccinating, etc. The Classic Calf Table is reversible for right or left side branding.
- Had a head gate on one end but is easily reversible for opposite side branding.
- Smooth tipping action for easy side access of branding, vaccinating and more.
Height Overall 63" Width Overall 55" Length Overall 60" Base Width 56" X 45"
Elliptical Tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The elliptical tank lowers the center of gravity to enhance stability and visibility. The tanks feature a standard 2-1/2” collection sump on the bottom for full drain out. An 8-1/2” deep sump option is available on five sizes. Sump is located directly under the lid on standard tanks, but a center sump option is available on tanks from 500-1250 gallons. These tanks require the bottom to be fully supported with a cradle for use. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,600 Gallons
- Weight - 439 Pounds
- Dimensions - 78x92x60
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
This rock bucket from Blue Diamond Attachments will get the rocks and leave the dirt behind. There are 3" gaps between tines, the tines are 3/8" thick, the bucket is 36" deep and 20" tall. This bucket is ready to do some serious scooping.Learn More
Field General's Sub Compact Tiller s a quality constructed tiller that is built to last. The adjustable skid shoes control the cutting depth while the rear shield controls the soil mix. Each tiller is equipped with a slip clutch to protect the cast iron gear driven center gear box and the gear driven side gear box. This unit has a 48" cutting width and is designed for sub-compact tractors up to 25 H.P. This tiller is a must for vegetable or hobby farmers, landscape contractors, nurseries and much more.
- Limited Category I Hitch
- Slip Clutch Protected Drive Line
- 6 Tines per Flange
- All Gear Driven
- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Measures 80" H x 45" W x 95" L
- 1/4" thick, 20 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 3" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category II fast hitch or standard hitch.
The King Kutter Skid Steer Rock Bucket finger tines, with 3 in. spacing, allow the dirt/sand and gravel to fall away while the rocks collect in the skeletal rock bucket. The rocks ride in a curved shaped pocket, that helps them from rolling out freely.
- Great for sifting, sorting and screening differently sized materials of many types .
- Rock or stone.
- 3" finger tine spacing.
- Tines and sides A50 steel.
- Top cross bar A50 steel.
- 75 inch bucket.
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 18” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs