Optional 6" wide trench cleaner for 36" & 42" digging depth chains. For models XR-14, XR-21, XR-25, XR-35Learn More
$269.97The Femco Small Side Entry Universal Weatherbrake 307020896 installs quickly and easily. It is designed with a heavy vinyl cover, adjustable window flaps, heavy gauge steel frame, big 3 section window and has amply shoulder room for mounting side entry tractors.Product Features:
- Custom Fit: Tailored to the make and model of tractors listed for a tight fit.
- Windshield: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
- Reinforced Vinyl Laminate: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
- Installation: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.
- Comes only in the color black.
To measure for your weatherbrake you will need to measure from the top of the tractor to the top of the steering wheel. This will need to measure between 32 inches and 42 inches for this weatherbrake to fit.
See the Pictures listed for tractor model/make fit guide.Learn More
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
Fits 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400 8110, 8210, 8310, 8410.
- Clamps Included
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell dia. 7"
- Replaces OEM RE44716
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 5"
- Shell Length (C): 40"
- Outlet Length (D): 22"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Bent Pipe
- O/A Length (F): 66"
- Weight in LBS: 33
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 13 GPM (49 GPM). The SD1202 is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The SD1202 comes complete with 10' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Die-cast aluminum
- 1in. x 28in. suction pipe
- 10ft. hose with manual nozzle
- Hose threads: 3/4in. NPT
- Thermally protected, explosion-proof
- UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor
- Two ball bearings
- 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly
- 4-bolt flange mount
- 15ft. power cable on 12V
- Use for diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits and Stoddard solvent and heptane
- HP: 1/4
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Speed (RPM): 2600
- Amps: 20
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Duty Cycle: 30 Min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Seal Type: Mechanical
- Nozzle Type: Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 10
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 9 x 7 1/2 x 9
- Captivity - 300 Gallons
- Weight - 108 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2.5" x 74.5"
The Santa Fe Mobile Coop is perfect for the small backyard poultry enthusiast. Measuring 72” x 31” x 42”, it is just the right size for 2 or 3 chickens and allows you to move your hens around giving them fresh ground to scratch and fertilize as often as you like. The built in wheels, outside access nesting box for collecting eggs and easy lift roof for cleaning make this one of the most convenient, complete and compact coops available.
Specifications Product Dimensions 72" L x 31" W x 42" H Product Weight 81 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 44" x 56" x 14" Shipping Weight 201 lbs. Color Wood
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 4 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then 1 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 25 lbs. will treat up to 2,000 sq. ft for a five month season.Learn More
12-volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM (57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 12 ft. 3.7 m) hose, and adjustable suction pipe. P.O.P. box. 23.5 lbs., 10.7 kg.
- Model M-150S-MU
- Voltage & Type 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate Up To 15 GPM 57 LPM
- Nozzle Manual
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature -20° to 125° F -29° to 52° C
- Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length 12 ft
- Hose Diameter 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw 18 amps
- Suction Lift Up to 5.5 ft. 1.7 m
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Standard CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature Convenient Spin Collar for easy installation
- Warranty 2 Years