The Dickey John Mini GAC allows you to accurately know when a field is ready to harvest. A moisture tester can take the guesswork out of knowing when the harvest to maximize you profits. Moisture contect is the universal factor used to detmine the price when traiding grain. The ability to know the moisture content at various stages of growth, harvest and sale can mean extra dollars for you in the season. You've worked hard hard to produce a solid crop so make sure to maximize your efforts with an accurante moisture reading before harvest and before selling. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
- 110 volt single phase electric motors with plug cords wired.
- Standard legs, stands and carrying handles.
- Zinc guards.
- Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment.
- Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard.
- Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition, or a flat wall bin.
- 14" Fan
- Farm Duty Motor
- Metal Fan Blade
- Bolt-on lip makes mounting up a snap
- Pre-wired 115V plug on fan
- CFM: 3600
- AMPs: 9.2
Glyphosate is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides systematic control of a broad range of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. Formulated with the same active ingredient as RoundUp (41% Glyphosate), and a surfactant to provide destruction of plants with just one bottle.
Read entire label. Follow all label guidelines and restrictions.
Can be used on RoundUp Ready Corn, Soybeans, and Cotton.
Formulated with a fully loaded surfactant.
Rainfast if applied at least two hours before rain.
Safe for domestic animals when used as instructed. Gastrointestinal irritation may result of consumed in large quantities or if freshly sprayed vegetation is consumed.
Effective on hundreds of herbaceous plants. For a complete list, see label.
41+ disperses throughout the plant from the point of contact to the root system.
Visible signs of effective application are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant, and complete browning of emerged growth. Deterioration of underground plant components will result. Occurs within 2 to 4 days for most annual weeds and 7 or more days for most perennial weeds.
- 41+ mixes readily with water as a foliar spray to control or destroy most herbaceous plants.
- Application Equipment: Most standard handheld, field-type, or industrial sprayers in accordance with label instructions.
- Apply once vegetation has emerged (unless otherwise specified) and is as described on label.
- Very cool or cloudy weather after application can slow destructive activity and delay visible effects of control.
- Avoid contact with desirable plants and trees, foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, as destruction may result.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas lower than high water mark.
- Use caution to not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of wash waters.
- Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt (41.0%)
- Inactive ingredients (59.0%)
- Compatible handheld and backpack sprayers, and protective gear available through Rural King.
- Rural King Hand Sprayer, 1 gallon
- Roundup Sprayer, 2 gallon
- Solo Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gallon
We are unable to ship this to the following states: NV, UT and WVLearn More
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Full Sump For Easy Draining
- 3.8 GPM, 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump; 45 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge - 0-100 psi Dry Gauge
- Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip & 15' of Hose
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center or All Three
- Full 30 Ft. Spraying Swath
- Maximum Vertical Throw For Handgun - 26 Ft.
- Maximum Horizontal Throw For Handgun - 43 Ft.
- Ready For Roundup®
The Spring Fling Mobile Coop is a mobile chicken tractor that measures 96" L x 42" W x 42" H. This coop comes with wheels, nesting perch, comfort handles and an XL 3-hole Nest Box. The Nest Box has a latched rear access for egg retrieval. Holds up to 9 chickens!
- Quick, Easy Assembly
- Built-in wheels for ease of mobility
- Complete pen with built in XL 3-hole Nest Box
- Easy Rear Access for Egg Retrieval
- Holds up to 9 Chickens
- Shade Top Available
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22-34 1/4". Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Automatic Nozzle
- Telescoping pipe: 20" to 34-1/4"
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified
- Delivers Up to 15 GPM
- Overload Protected Motor for Long Life
- Convenient Spin Collar for Easy Installation
- Comes with 12 feet of 3/4-inch Grounded House
- Available with Automatic or Manual Nozzle
- Adjustable Suction Pipe
- Power Cord 15 ft. x 12/2 AWG
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- 2-Year WarrantyLearn More
3-point rear attach stretcher lets one person handle the wire and fencing work of a crew
Stretcher holds spools of heavy wire fencing and unrolls as well as stretches
Handles field fence rolls up to 65” tall
Stretch field fence without kinking or tangling
Fence can be stretched to desired tightness and held in place for nailing
Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Fimco model ATV-25-700 ATV sprayer
- This durable high quality sprayer mounts easily to most all terrain vehicles
- Spraying may be accomplished with the 140 in spray coverage boom or handgun with adjustable nozzle
- The heavy duty three section boom folds to the rear for transport or storage
- Fimco Gold Series 12 Volt (Demand) Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 gpm
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 Amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
- CFM: 2115
This items ships via freight to prevent damage.Learn More