Standing 6' 4" Tall, the Universal Walk-In Pen gives plenty of room to get inside to spend time with your pets and do all of the weekly maintenance. The welded wire roof and double latch entry add extra security to keep your pets safe from predators. The removable knock-out back panel allows for the addition of Rugged Ranch's large dog house or Wood Nesting Hutch, making it a complete home. Easily houses up to 12 chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats, baby goats, iguanas, etc. With over a dozen accessory and configuration options, the Universal Walk-In Pen can be used for all of your small animal needs!
**Canvas is sold separately!
Specifications Product Dimensions 6.5' W x 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 196 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 44" x 75" x 16" Shipping Weight 316 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
This is a 2.2 GPM Everflo, 60 Gallon UTV Sprayer. This sprayer features an adjustable pressure regulator and seven fan nozzles that give it a 12' coverage and will cover up to 7 acres (per tank at 30PSI & 6MPH). This sprayer is ideal for applying insecticides and herbicides. The all steel mounting system is designed with maximum flexibility for use in just about any UTV bed! Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- 2.2 GPM Everflo Quick Attach Pump
- 18' Vertical Spray / 30' Horizontal Spray
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- All Steel Powder Coated UTV Frame
- All Steel Mounting System Designed to Clear Tailgate of most UTV beds
- Mounting Straps Included
- 12 ft. Coverage with 7 Fan Nozzles
- Three Section Deluxe Break Away Boom
- 15 ft. Rubber Hose to Spray Gun
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator with Return to Tank
- Adjustable Boom Brackets for Perfect Boom Height
- Adjustable Rubber Bumpers Create Snug Fit and Minimize Sliding
- 5 in. Fill Lid with Tether
- Mold-In Drain with Cap
- Glyphosate Compatible Tank
- 1-Year Warranty Covers Defects in Pump and Components
This King Kutter Heavy-Duty Subsoiler has a Category 1 and 2 clevis-style hitch for a strong, secure mounting point. 1in. x 8in. rigid shank and heavy frame let the subsoiler dig 24" deep into the ground. For easy tractor hook up the integrated storage stand keeps the subsoiler upright.
- Heavy Duty frame
- Capable of digging 24" deep into the ground
- Integrated Storage Stand
- 85 HP Max w/ 2WD ; 70 HP Max w/ 4WD
Available with either a 2” or 1.25” receiver.
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
The Plot Pro is a complete system---includes corrosion-proof polyethylene tank, a choice of 1.8 or 2.8 gpm ShurFlo pumps, the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.Learn More
Field Tuff brings you the 48" ATV Cultivator. This cultivator can be used with ATVs or UTVs and has a pin-style hitch to adjust the cultivator to the height of the towing vehicle. Covering a 48-inch wide path, with adjustable depth control and a manual lever for raising and lowering, this is a product that will get the job done. The 7 shanks with their removable shovels and the 13-inch pneumatic tires only add to the quality of this product. The durable powder-coat finish ensures that this is a product that will last.
- Covers a 48-inch wide path for large coverage
- Adjustable depth control and manual lever for raising and lowering to cultivate where it's needed.
- The pin-style hitch adjusts to the height of the towing vehicle for easy attaching
- The 7 shanks have removable shovels while the 13-inch pneumatic tires help get the job done.
- A durable powder-coat finish makes this a long-lasting Tuff product
- 1 year limited Manufacturer parts warranty
Field Tuff's 48" Cultipacker covers a 4-foot area to break up soil clumps and firm up the soil to prevent deep seed planting. This cult packer removes air pockets, creates a smooth, firm seedbed and prevents deep seed planting to give you your optimal food plot. Unique flip-over design. 21-9.5" casting steel discs. Pull type for ATVs and UTVs.
- Covers 4 ft. Area
- Pin Hitch allows you to pull cultipacker behind ATV, UTV or utility tractor
- 13" Pneumatic Tires provide easy maneuverability
- Packer wheels feature knobs to crush and pulverize soil clods and also creates moisture retaining dimples for the health of your soil and seed
- Flip-Over Design - Pull the cultipacker with little effort!
This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (65 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 60"
- Number of Tines: 30
TCV1003: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
This Great Plains Industries fuel transfer pump is a heavy-duty, DC-powered vane pump specifically designed for use with portable vented tank sites. It features a powerful 4/10 HP motor that produces 25 feet of total lift and is outfitted with a 1in. NPT outlet and a 1in. x 12ft. hose. This model comes with an automatic diesel nozzle. Motor is UL listed to U.S. and Canadian standards. U.S.A.
- HP: 4/10
- Watts: 420
- Flow (GPM): 25
- Speed (RPM): 2,000
- Amps: 35
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 25
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 15
- Inlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Outlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Discharge (ft.): 10
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. on / 30 min. off
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve Built-in
- Seal Type: Nitrile
- Nozzle Type: Automatic Diesel
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 19 x 16 x 13