Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
This Great Plains Industries fuel transfer pump is a heavy-duty, DC-powered vane pump specifically designed for use with portable vented tank sites. It features a powerful 4/10 HP motor that produces 25 feet of total lift and is outfitted with a 1in. NPT outlet and a 1in. x 12ft. hose. This model comes with an automatic diesel nozzle. Motor is UL listed to U.S. and Canadian standards. U.S.A.
- HP: 4/10
- Watts: 420
- Flow (GPM): 25
- Speed (RPM): 2,000
- Amps: 35
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 25
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 15
- Inlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Outlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Discharge (ft.): 10
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. on / 30 min. off
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve Built-in
- Seal Type: Nitrile
- Nozzle Type: Automatic Diesel
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 19 x 16 x 13
- 40 Gallon Corrosion
- Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- Molded Wand Clips
- 12 Volt (Demand)
- Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 G.P.M.
- 60 P.S.I.
- 5 Nozzle Boom
- 100 Inch Swath
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun
- With Adjustable Pattern
- Tip & 25 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Remote In-LIne "On-Off"
- Ready For Roundup
Heavy Duty Offset Grader Blades, 6'
- Category 1 Hitch
- Suggested Horse Power: 65 Maximum
- Weight: 344"
- Offset approx. 22 degree and 45 degree right and left
- Heavy duty reinforced moldboard
- 6" Reversible cutting edge
- Full swivel with approx. 22 degree and 45 degree angles forward and reverse
- Left and right tilt approx 22 degree
- Heavy duty 4"x4" tubing main frame
- Ideal for the small herd
- Single-person operated
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Single-piece top linkage for smooth operation
- Quality constructed of heavy-duty 2" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 72" H x 42" W x 18" L
- Mounting volt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 57 GPM. The FR2411CL is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof 1/4 HP motor. The FR2411CL comes complete with a 807CL Mechanical Meter, 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
Features & Benefits
- 56 LPM
- UL, cUL, ANZEx Motor Approved
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel 20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- Manual Nozzle
- 807CL Mechanical Meter
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 625Gallons
- Weight - 145 Pounds
- Dimensions - 72 x 108 x 24
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 36
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.Learn More
- Corrosion Resistant 40 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready For Roundup