This plastic coop from Snap Lock goes together quickly, is long lasting and easy to clean. With plenty of space for your flock and easy access to your eggs, this chicken coop is for you! Easily houses 4 to 6 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
- Category I Welded Clevis Hitch
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge Front & Rear
- Adjustable Steel Spring Shanks
- Long Lasting Replaceable Foot & Blade
- Quick Hitch Compatible
Our Calf Creep Feeder in 650-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding. Available in E-Coat red only.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 50" L x 6" DLearn More
Drexel Imitator Plus is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides systematic control of a broad range of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. Formulated with the same active ingredient as RoundUp (41% Glyphosate), and a surfactant to provide destruction of plants with just one bottle.
Read entire label. Follow all label guidelines and restrictions.
Can be used on RoundUp Ready Corn, Soybeans, and Cotton.
Formulated with a fully loaded surfactant.
Rainfast if applied at least two hours before rain.
Safe for domestic animals when used as instructed. Gastrointestinal irritation may result of consumed in large quantities or if freshly sprayed vegetation is consumed.
Effective on hundreds of herbaceous plants. For a complete list, see label.
41+ disperses throughout the plant from the point of contact to the root system.
Visible signs of effective application are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant, and complete browning of emerged growth. Deterioration of underground plant components will result. Occurs within 2 to 4 days for most annual weeds and 7 or more days for most perennial weeds.
- 41+ mixes readily with water as a foliar spray to control or destroy most herbaceous plants.
- Application Equipment: Most standard handheld, field-type, or industrial sprayers in accordance with label instructions.
- Apply once vegetation has emerged (unless otherwise specified) and is as described on label.
- Very cool or cloudy weather after application can slow destructive activity and delay visible effects of control.
- Avoid contact with desirable plants and trees, foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, as destruction may result.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas lower than high water mark.
- Use caution to not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of wash waters.
- Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt (41.0%)
- Inactive ingredients (59.0%)
- Compatible handheld and backpack sprayers, and protective gear available through Rural King.
- Rural King Hand Sprayer, 1 gallon
- Roundup Sprayer, 2 gallon
- Solo Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gallon
We are unable to ship this to the following states: NV, UT and WVLearn More
Fits 9170, 9180, 9270, 9280, 9370, 9380, 9390 Quadtrac; years 1986 - 1991.
- Application note: Muffler has a 3 hole mounting flange. Muffler also has a 2” OD aspirator tube “G”. Muffler has a curved outlet pipe.
- Replaces OEM 90-2914T2, 90-8295T1, 90-7608T2, 90-7372T1
- Inlet Length (A): 4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 5"
- Shell Length (C): 45"
- Outlet Length (D): 23"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 5"
- O/A Length (F): 68"
- Weight in LBS: 50
- Ideal for the small herd
- Single-person operated
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Single-piece top linkage for smooth operation
- Quality constructed of heavy-duty 2" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 72" H x 42" W x 18" L
- Mounting volt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More
Field General's Universal Bale Spear is designed as a front loader mount for a 3-Point category I or II hitch Mount this mover is rated for bales up to 2000 pounds. The frame is designed for strength and operator safety. The tapered forged penetrator spear allows easier access for quicker bale moving
- Rated for Bales up to 2000lbs
- Attaches to front loader hydraulic arms (bucket must be removed) using supplied pins and sliding bracket
- High Quality Forged Tapered Penetrator Spear
- Stabilizer Rods are designed to steady bales
King Kutter's XB Yard Rake is engineered for versatility for the landscaper or homeowner. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, the removal of rocks, roots, trash, plus much more. These yard rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point, square tube frame for added strength.
- Reinforced, 3-point square tube frame for maximum strength
- 5 forward & 5 reverse settings
- Heavy duty, heat treated, spring steel tines
- Tines individually mounted for durability
- Adjustable stabilizer bar
- Gauge wheels optional