Specially formulated EnduraPlas low profile diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 55-gal. low profile diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 55 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 21 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
KING KUTTER'S BOX BLADES are designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners, and in light construction. They are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications. Each box blade is constructed with a 20" specially formed self cleaning moldboard. They have 2 high carbon steel reversible cutting edges (one front and one rear). Each unit features heavy duty, ripper shanks with replaceable, heat treated teeth. Each shank has 4 position adjustment holes that pin to the reinforced frame for maximum efficiency. The shank housing is a 1/4" x 4" x 4" box with slotted holes and pins. The upper frame is constructed of heavy gauge steel with replaceable lift and brace arms.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1
- Number of shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
12VDC Stainless Steel Rotary Vane Pump in a small compact design. Superior Suction Lift capabilities and Internal Bypass protects the pump from over-pressure, providing continuous duty operation. Short-term dry run capabilities to handle entrained gases, allows self priming, completely emptying totes. Pump is available with ¾" NPT connections to prevent the weeping of tough fluids.
Features & Benefits
- 12Volt DC Motor
- 3/4" NPT connections
- 1/2hp, 3450rpm Motor
- 8' power cord
- 304SS construction
- Actetal Vanes
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Built-in Strainer
- Internal Bypass
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled Motor
This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seals reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (75 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotar with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 3/4" x 12' hose with Static Wire
- 807C Mechanical Meter
- Manual Nozzle
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles
These are the heaviest panels and walk-thrus on the market and are the ultimate walk-thru for livestock management of any type.
- 2" 14-gauge panel, gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube on walk- and ride-thrus for maximum strength
- 72" tall panels
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Closed end loops and closed tops
- High mount latches for mounted operation
- Heavy-duty bullet style double latch
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 800 Gallons
- Weight - 175 Pounds
- Dimensions - 46 x 118
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7 Learn More
Tough hand tooled roping and trail saddle. Built on a 5 year guaranteed tree.
- Stainless steel fittings
- Blevins style buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Padded suede leather seat
- Laced stirrups
- TREE: 5 Year Guaranteed
- HORN: Latigo Wrapped
- CANTLE: 4, Rawhide
- RIGGING: Double D
- COLOR: Medium Tan
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
- Perfect for medium-to large herds
- Superior “catch-ability” of a manual chute
- Heaviest and most proven for any size animal
- Constructed of quality heavy-duty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Meausres 79" H x 53" W x 12" L
- mounting bolt width 37.5"
This product is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More