Model XR-35 trencher - 24" depth x 12" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 7' 9" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 26" Notched Discs with 10" Spacing, 670-F19-1026CO$10,164.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights
Priefert's Lead Walker sets the standard for features, ease of use, and affordability. With a snap of a halter and the push of a button, your horses are ready to be conditioned.
From the Lead Walkers intelligent safety features to its virtually maintenance free planetary gearbox, no other lead walker on the market can offer you the quality and value that you will find with Priefert. The Priefert Lead Walker is perfect for warming up, cooling down, or rehabilitating up to 8 horses at once, and can operate at multiple speeds in forward and reverse.
- Planetary Gearbox
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- 3 Horsepower Siemens Motor
- Variable Speed Adjustment
- Operates in Forward or Reverse
- Smart Lead Technology
- Standard Push Button Control Box or Optional Programmable Touchscreen
- Wireless Remote Control
- Emergency Releases
- Emergency Shutoff
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 1 Year Warranty
- Diameter: 70'
- Arm Length: 35'
- Max Speed: (at the end of each arm) 17.6 mph
- Electrical: 240 VAC 30 AMPs
- Color: Brown
The King Kutter Skid Steer Side Flow Bucket is designed to be heavy-duty and is made with heavy material bucket attachment with dual side discharge. This bucket allows material to be scooped up and discharged through one of two side openings. The operator rotates and lowers the attachment to make it become a bucket able to scoop up material; then it rotates and rises to become a hopper with a multiple directional conveyor. This side flow bucket has two orbit motors used to operate the conveyor's flexible track which sends the material out either the right or left side opening. This bucket measures is a 72 inch bucket that measures: 29.5 inches high, 82 inches wide, compact enough to get into tight work areas, yet big enough to hold around one yard of heavy material.Learn More
Model XR-35 trencher - 48" depth x 8" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 12' 2" Series 351 Wheel Type Tandem Disc Harrow Flex Hanger with 22" Round Disc with 9" Spacing, 351-F32-9922RD$11,790.97
When it comes to sheer versatility and performance, there’s never been a better choice than the Taylor-Way 351 Tandem Disc Harrow. With nearly 40 options in narrow and wide frame configurations, the 351 is engineered with smart features, easy adjustments and customizing extras.
The rigid, tubular frame (4”x 4”x 3/8”) design creates the stability and weight you need to achieve outstanding cutting and leveling even in the toughest soil conditions. High carbon, square 1 1/8” gang axles are built to deliver maximum penetration and durability. Machined, ductile spacer spools combined with 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing maintain clearance and optimum pulverization.
Trust the Taylor-Way 351 to make your job easy, providing excellent discing strength in an implement made to last. Backed by many years of research and experience, you’ll appreciate the craftsmanship at a price you can afford.Specifications
- Cutting Width Range: 9’ 3” to 16’ 4”
- Average Weight Per Blade: 128 lbs.
- Narrow Frame Wheel Tread: 100” Width
- Wide Frame Wheel Tread: 136” Width
- Disc Spacing: 7 ½” or 9”
- Blade Diameter: 20” or 22”
- Blade Thickness: 6 or 7 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8” Double Acting Standard
- Tongue Jack: 3000 lbs. Standard
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth with a simple adjusting control bar
- Adjustable gang angle of 15, 18, 21 degrees
- 3”x 5” Gang tubes
- Heat treated scrapers come standard
- 9.5L x 15” Implement tires
- 15”x 8” rims
- Heavy-duty 6-lug Implement hub with shielded seals, mounted on 1 ¾” Spindle
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at all wear points on the lift axle tube
- Gang axles are 1 1/8” square, high carbon steel
- 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing
- Reversible drawbar clevis to match either single or double tractor drawbar
Model XR-35 trencher - 48" depth x 5" wide - full rock and frost chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Model XR-35 trencher - 48" depth x 6" wide - single standard chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 12,500
- Weight - 3,402
- Dimensions - 142 x 208
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 3"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7" Learn More
The System 2000 is the most advanced cattle working system available. It is fully integrated allowing changes, additions and modifications at any time. New parts fit seamlessly with existing systems, without compromising efficiency and strength.
- Most advanced cattle working system available - less labor and exceptionally safe.
- Full integrated - easy to add on to.
- Dual gate center feed tub allows cattle to flow naturally.
- Can be designed to fit almost anywhere.
The Powder River Classic Rancher Curved Includes:
- System 2000 Classic 25' Tub
- 30' Curved Alley (which has a System 2000 Alley Roll Gate and a set of cut-out gates)
- S2K Adjustable Alley Bows
- XL Manual RH Exit Cattle Chute
- S2K Preg Gate
- OVer the Back No back