Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 12' 2" Series 351 Wheel Type Tandem Disc Harrow Flex Hanger with 22" Notched Disc with 9" Spacing, 351-F32-9922CO$11,843.97
When it comes to sheer versatility and performance, there’s never been a better choice than the Taylor-Way 351 Tandem Disc Harrow. With nearly 40 options in narrow and wide frame configurations, the 351 is engineered with smart features, easy adjustments and customizing extras.
The rigid, tubular frame (4”x 4”x 3/8”) design creates the stability and weight you need to achieve outstanding cutting and leveling even in the toughest soil conditions. High carbon, square 1 1/8” gang axles are built to deliver maximum penetration and durability. Machined, ductile spacer spools combined with 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing maintain clearance and optimum pulverization.
Trust the Taylor-Way 351 to make your job easy, providing excellent discing strength in an implement made to last. Backed by many years of research and experience, you’ll appreciate the craftsmanship at a price you can afford.Specifications
- Cutting Width Range: 9’ 3” to 16’ 4”
- Average Weight Per Blade: 128 lbs.
- Narrow Frame Wheel Tread: 100” Width
- Wide Frame Wheel Tread: 136” Width
- Disc Spacing: 7 ½” or 9”
- Blade Diameter: 20” or 22”
- Blade Thickness: 6 or 7 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8” Double Acting Standard
- Tongue Jack: 3000 lbs. Standard
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth with a simple adjusting control bar
- Adjustable gang angle of 15, 18, 21 degrees
- 3”x 5” Gang tubes
- Heat treated scrapers come standard
- 9.5L x 15” Implement tires
- 15”x 8” rims
- Heavy-duty 6-lug Implement hub with shielded seals, mounted on 1 ¾” Spindle
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at all wear points on the lift axle tube
- Gang axles are 1 1/8” square, high carbon steel
- 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing
- Reversible drawbar clevis to match either single or double tractor drawbar
Model XR-35 trencher - 24" depth x 6" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Model XR-35 trencher - 60" depth x 6" wide - half rock and frost chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 8' 4" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 24" Notched Discs with 10" Spacing, 098920486$10,156.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights
The King Kutter Skid Steer Side Flow bucket, is designed as a light material bucket attachment with dual side discharge. The bucket allows material to be scooped up and moved out through one of two side discharge openings. The operator rotates and lowers the attachment to become a bucket able to scoop material up and then rotates and raises to become a spreader/feeder. The side flow bucket has three orbit motors, one to run the beater bar which helps to prevent material bridging and two to operate the flexible track that sends the material out the right or left side opening. Buckets come in widths of 84".Learn More
Tarter Bucking Chutes are durable as the day is long. Constructed of 8-gauge and 11-gauge materials the durability of this chute is virtually indestructible. Features spring-loaded lever latches and roller guides that are located at the bottom of each chute to create an easy open walkway from chute to chute. These roller latches allow the gate to open under any condition and provides maximum functionality providing a safer option. Tarter bucking chutes have strategically placed tie-down bars to allow better control of animals once “tied-In”. Gate panels are made from an indestructible material called “Rumber” and each gate is quick and exchangeable. More filler bars give you more spacing which allows better access to hooking cinches and flank straps. These chutes have attachments for sponsor ad billboards. This right hand version features 4 chutes. All chutes come equipped with a folding platform. Stairs and handrails are available but must be ordered separately. Each chute features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 423" L x 60" W x 90" H
Model XR-35 trencher - 36" depth x 10" wide - single standard chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Model XR-35 trencher - 42" depth x 8" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Do you want to have the field that all the neighbors are talking about? Then you need to get a Taylor¬-Way series 870 or 875 Cultivator Incorporator. Available in a rigid frame (870 series) or Hydraulic wing fold (875 series) we have a size to fit your need at a price you can afford.
Our Category II-III, 3-point hitch Cultivator Incorporators feature a strong tubular frame (2”x2”x3/16”) to which we mount ultra high vibrating tines that fully incorporate chemicals and fertilizer into the soil. The tines are followed by our double roller baskets that create a superior seedbed that’s ready for planting.
Trust that the Taylor-Way 870/875 has been built to last and provide you with superior field finishing at an economical price.
- Adjustable Pin Type Gauge Wheels—Rigid Frame
- Adjustable Turnbuckle Type Gauge Wheels—Hydraulic Fold Frame
- Double Roller Baskets with Regreasable Ball Bearings
- Heavy Duty Category II-III, 3-point hitch
- Optional Rims Only or Tires Mounted on Rim
- Ultra-High Vibration Tines
- Welded Tubular Frame
- Floating Wings Designed to Follow the Contour of the Ground (Hydraulic Fold)
- Aggressive Flat Bar Basket Design to Maximize Clod Breakage
- Springs Allow Down Pressure on Rolling Baskets to be Adjusted to Field Conditions