$3.49This baby chick feeder screws onto a Little Giant 1-Quart Plastic Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (Item No. 690, sold separately) or a standard Mason jar to make a gravity feeder. Made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for years of service. Rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on chicks' neck and head. Eight feeding holes. 6 inch diameter by 2.5 inch high.Learn More
- Baby chick feeder
- Screws onto a Little Giant 1-Quart Plastic Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (Item No. 690, sold separately) or a standard Mason jar to make a gravity feeder
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel for years of service
- Rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on chicks' neck and head
- Eight feeding holes
$2.99Ideal for temporary or portable fencing, including rotational grazing and temporary corrals. Accommodates all steel and poly wire, poly tape up to 1 1/2" wide and poly rope up to 1/2" diameter. Ideal for managed intensive grazing applications. Push pigtail post into the ground for installation. Learn More
Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
For T posts. Fits 1.25 & 1.33 lb/ft T posts. Large flange prevents arcing. Solid wire holders for electric fence wire, polywire, and rope up to 8 mm. Snaps on and around post. Molded of high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors for all-weather performance.Yellow.
- 25 per Bag