Protect your hands while working with bees using these goat skin bee gloves. A canvas upper with goat leather in the hands and mesh inserts for venting give you the comfort, dexterity, and protection you need to handle the various jobs of beekeeping.Learn More
- Assembled Medium Honey Super Beehive Box Standard 6 7/8" 10 Frame Langstroth Design.
- Handle grips on 4 sides for easy handling.
- USA Ponderosa Pine Select Grade box.
- Works with any Langstorth hive.
- Minimal knots.
- Frame rest lip included.
- Painted with 2 coats of white exterior latex paint.
- Measurements are: 16 1/4" X 19 7/8" X 6 7/8".
- Use as your Brood Chambers in your hive.
- Standard Use: Used for honey supers as your hive builds up.
- Continue to add honey supers until you are ready to extract.
- No assembly required.
- Use with Medium Honey 6 1/4" Frames and 5 5/8" Foundations.
Unassembled-Deep Brood Beehive Box Standard 9 1/2" 10 Frame Langstroth Design. Handle grips on 4 sides for easy handling.Learn More
- Left side pattern boomless nozzle for use with 2GPM 12v pumps
- 11ft spray pattern at 30-35 PSI, Large droplets reduce potential drift
- Ideal for application where obstacles or terrain prevents spraying with conventional booms
- Brass Cap, Polyproplylene body 3/8" MPT, includes adapter to connect to 11/16 nozzle bodies
- Use with Right side boomless nozzle to allow you to control left side, right side or full spray pattern.
This feed is formulated for show pigs from 75 lbs to market weight and specifically designed for optimizing lean growth with a softer look in the show ring. Form: 5/32 mini pellet.
Active Drug Ingredients:
Medicated with Lincomix at 200g/ton
Showmaster Pig Finisher should be fed as the sole ration to barrows, gilts, and boars from 175 lbs to ideal finishing weight or following SM Pig Grower.
- Crude Protein -- 18%
- Lysine -- 1.20%
- Crude Fat -- 5.50%
- Crude Fiber -- 3.50%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.65%) (Max. - 1.15%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.50%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max.- 1%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.60)
- Selenium -- 0.30 PPM
- Zinc -- 140 PPM
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal Carbohydrate Balance: Improves show pig performance due to a better gut environment from ideal balance of starch, sugar, and fiber from start to finish. Keeps your pigs on feed, on schedule and performing their best with superior energy metabolism, gut condition, stool consistency, and more.
- Ideal Amino Acid Balance: Supports the immense muscle mass in show pigs by providing enhanced amino acid levels, all balanced to support lean growth.
- Innovative Ingredients: Improves feed intake and performance. Tight formulation designs- in combination with ongoing world class research- set a new industry standard for keeping your show pigs at the head of their class.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Nourishes show pigs through elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior balance for unprecedented performance in show pigs at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Supports strong bone growth and immense muscle mass in superior show pigs from start to finish, includes vitamin E, vitamin D, biotin and minerals like digestible phosphorus, potassium, chromium, and zinc. All balanced to maximize show pig performance.
- Odor Control: Contains Yucca Schldigera Extract as an aid in the control of manure odor.
You’ll find them everywhere you look. High-quality CITGO lubricating oils, keeping things running.
With more than 80 years of experience manufacturing top-quality lubricants, we can help with all your lubricant needs. Sure, specifications can be different from one tough job to the next. That’s why CITGO produces an extensive inventory of different lubricants.Learn More
- For peak performance and quick recovery after competition
- High fat formula for extra energy and improved stamina
- Controlled starch design to support healthy digestion and performance levels
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and health
- Organic trace mineral complexes for increased bioavailability, immune system support and protein utilization
- Guaranteed levels of biotin to support muscle, hair coat and hoof development
- Crude Protein*: 14.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.3%
- Crude Fat: 7.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 8.0%
- Calcium: 0.7%-max. 1.1%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Copper: 50 ppm
- Zinc: 150 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A: 4,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3: 500 IU/lb
- Vitamin E: 80 IU/lb
- Biotin: 0.45 mg
- The following feeding directions are guidelines to maintain desired body condition and performance. Feeding rates need to be adjusted according to the horse's condition and training or competition schedule. Split the recommended level into two or more feedings each day.
Lb Feed Per 100lb Bodyweight Maintenance 0.25 to 0.5 Light Exercise .5 to .75 Medium Exercise .75 to 1.0 Heavy Exercise 1.0 to 1.5
- Performance horses should be fed at least twice per day and may benefit from being fed more frequently. Horses should have their feeding rate reduced when exercise is reduced.
- Feed good,clean, quality hay or pasture equivalent at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 LB per 100 LB bodyweight daily.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.