- Special 12” hinged apron prevents animals from burrowing under the fence
- Sturdy construction for kennels and small animal pens
- Tough 17-gauge wire is woven into 1.5” hexagonal pattern
- Rust-resistant, galvanized wire can be buried under sod
Powers up to 14 acres (2 miles) of multi-wire fence. Stored Energy .2 Joules Safe, powerful animal control designed for outdoor and portable use. Can be mounted on wall, T-Post, or sit on the ground. Highly visible rotary dial for turning the unite On and Off. Impact resistant plastic lens to protect solar panel. Easy to maintain and clean. Internal 12V 5AH rechargeable battery included. Dimensions: 90mm (w) x 100mm (h) x 70mm (d) - (approximately 3.5" x 4" x 2.75") The expected life of your solar energizer battery depends on a number of variables: The battery age expectancy is normally five years if kept between 0 - 30 °C (and with at least a 70% charge) at all times. Battery life expectancy will be reduced if: the battery is left unused for a period and allowed to self-discharge the solar panel does not get sufficient sunlight (some regions have less sunlight hours). Again, this will allow the battery to discharge stored at an extreme temperatures (hot or cold), causing the battery to 'age' more quickly.Learn More
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in three different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- 1-3/4 inch 20-gauge steel
- 60" tall panels
- Use for rodeo arenas and other light confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty corrosion-resist powder coat brown finish
- PSI : 10 GPM : 5.00 Amps : 6.0
- PSI : 20 GPM : 4.50 Amps : 9.0
- PSI : 30 GPM : 4.10 Amps : 11.0
- PSI : 40 GPM : 3.88 Amps : 13.0
- PSI : 50 GPM : 3.55 Amps : 14.6
- PSI : 60 GPM : 3.20 Amps : 16.3
- Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
- Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
- Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 180°F (82°C).
- Type: 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
- Certifications: NSF Standard 58
- Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
- Max Pressure: 45 PSI (7 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1⁄2” FNPT
Materials of Construction
- Housings: Polypropylene
- Valves: Viton
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel
- Motor Shell: Coated Steel
- 150 Gallon
- 25"H x 39"W x 58"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted, Drinker's Wide, Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug , Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
- 14' 4 Nozzle Folding Boom
- Great for large estates and acreage
- Folding Boom
The Fill-Rite Series 30 Quart Stroke Piston Pumps is a lightweight, portable pump designed for use on tanks or barrels. Accurately dispenses one quart with each rotation.
Features & Benefits
- 1 quart per stroke
- Return drip tube
- Compatible with Diesel, E15, Kerosene Oil and B20
- Built-in check valves
Delight in the possibility of having a beautiful, peaceful pond; a place where you and the family can enjoy lazy summer afternoons picnicking, swimming, fishing or strolling along its banks. A pond that when you glance in the water you can actually see the habitat beneath the surface, a pond that your neighbors will envy.
All that is possible using the WEED RAZER. With its incredibly sharp blades, innovative "V" shape design and the ability to toss it up to 30 feet or more, your pond can finally be rid of those unsightly weeds. Rid yourself of that unsightly organic matter by simply following four easy steps...
1. Step close to the waters edge and toss the Weed RAZER into the water
2. Be patient with this next step as you wait for it to sink all the way to the pond floor
3. Slowly start pulling the rope attached to the Weed RAZER back in (at this point you are slicing and dicing all those weeds and pond matter, even pulling some right up from their roots)
4. Repeat the process following the edge of your pond , tossing it in, waiting and then pulling it back
All that hard work will pay off and you will soon be able to see those unsightly weeds come to the surface. For the best results, use the WEED RAKER to remove all that debris so the particles do not fertilize new growth.
- Reduced Maintenance Time
- "V" Shaped Cutting Design
- 48" Wide Cutting Path
- Only weights 8 lbs.
- Handle length 65"
- Pull Rope 25 ft.
- Works on Lily Pads, Common Pond Weeds, Even Cattails!
Hydraulic Auger Adapters
- Description - To adapt a drive unit with 2-inch hex drive shaft to an auger with a 2 9/16-inch round opening.
- Weight - 22Lbs. 10Kg.