- 150 Gallon
- 25"H x 39"W x 58"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted, Drinker's Wide, Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug , Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
- Special 12” hinged apron prevents animals from burrowing under the fence
- Sturdy construction for kennels and small animal pens
- Tough 17-gauge wire is woven into 1.5” hexagonal pattern
- Rust-resistant, galvanized wire can be buried under sod
Powers up to 14 acres (2 miles) of multi-wire fence. Stored Energy .2 Joules Safe, powerful animal control designed for outdoor and portable use. Can be mounted on wall, T-Post, or sit on the ground. Highly visible rotary dial for turning the unite On and Off. Impact resistant plastic lens to protect solar panel. Easy to maintain and clean. Internal 12V 5AH rechargeable battery included. Dimensions: 90mm (w) x 100mm (h) x 70mm (d) - (approximately 3.5" x 4" x 2.75") The expected life of your solar energizer battery depends on a number of variables: The battery age expectancy is normally five years if kept between 0 - 30 °C (and with at least a 70% charge) at all times. Battery life expectancy will be reduced if: the battery is left unused for a period and allowed to self-discharge the solar panel does not get sufficient sunlight (some regions have less sunlight hours). Again, this will allow the battery to discharge stored at an extreme temperatures (hot or cold), causing the battery to 'age' more quickly.Learn More
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
- PSI : 10 GPM : 5.00 Amps : 6.0
- PSI : 20 GPM : 4.50 Amps : 9.0
- PSI : 30 GPM : 4.10 Amps : 11.0
- PSI : 40 GPM : 3.88 Amps : 13.0
- PSI : 50 GPM : 3.55 Amps : 14.6
- PSI : 60 GPM : 3.20 Amps : 16.3
- Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
- Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
- Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 180°F (82°C).
- Type: 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
- Certifications: NSF Standard 58
- Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
- Max Pressure: 45 PSI (7 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1⁄2” FNPT
Materials of Construction
- Housings: Polypropylene
- Valves: Viton
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel
- Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Hydraulic Auger Adapters
- Description - To adapt a drive unit with 2-inch hex drive shaft to an auger with a 2 9/16-inch round opening.
- Weight - 22Lbs. 10Kg.
The Fill-Rite Series 30 Quart Stroke Piston Pumps is a lightweight, portable pump designed for use on tanks or barrels. Accurately dispenses one quart with each rotation.
Features & Benefits
- 1 quart per stroke
- Return drip tube
- Compatible with Diesel, E15, Kerosene Oil and B20
- Built-in check valves
- 14' 4 Nozzle Folding Boom
- Great for large estates and acreage
- Folding Boom
- Planter Harness
- 37 Pin AMP Connector for DICKEY-john Monitors
- 40 inch row spacing with (2) 60 inch rows, (2) 100 inch rows, (2) 140 inch rows
- Weather Pack connector ends
- 18ft tongue
This Fill-Rite Pedestal Base Kit includes all the components needed for mounting an AC-powered fuel pump (Item# 109592) to underground storage kit for ease of operation. Base mounts directly to concrete pad. U.S.A.
Features + Benefits
- Includes base, pedestal column
- Coupler for 1 1/4in. pipe (less suction pipe and union)