- One piece construction.
- Precision molded in durable polypropylene, for strength and chemical resistance.
- PTFE seats for smooth operation and proper sealing characteristics.
- Quality with economy.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P. S.I. at 70°F.
- Left side patttern boomless nozzle for use with 2GPM 12v pumps
- 11ft spray pattern at 30-35 PSI, Large droplets reduce potential drift
- Ideal for application where obsticales or terain prevents spraying with conventional booms
- Brass Cap, Polyproplylene body 3/8" MPT, includes adapter to connect to 11/16 nozzle bodies
- Use with Right side boomless nozzle to allow you to control left side, right side or full spray pattern.
Constructed from soft, supple burgundy latigo leather, this tie down has a non-rust solid brass conway adjustment and sewn-on solid brass snap. Measures 3/4" x 40".Learn More
Weaver Leather Original Adjustable Chin and Throat Snap Halter, 1" Average Horse or Yearling Draft - Blue 35-7035-BL$15.99
This is the same quality-made, original Weaver halter you've come to know and love! With top quality nylon construction, heat-sealed oblong buckle holes, box-stitching at stress points and true-to-fit-sizing, this will be your go-to halter. This 1" halter features a convenient, adjustable design, a comfortable rolled throat and brass plated hardware (except looped-on throat snap is non-rust solid brass). Average horse or yearling draft size.Learn More
"The Ceramic Fan Tip is a general spray tip that produces a mixed droplet spectrum with greater tip life and precision. It is good for applications of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators.Product Features
- Mixed droplet spectrum allows effective delivery and retention of agrochemicals
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal and Ceramic insert for excellent wear
- 80 degree version
- Ideal for use over the 30 - 60 PSI pressure range
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the Fan Tip fits all standard caps and Twin Cap