This 4ft. Step-In Fence Post has molded clips that hold electric fence wire & polytape (up to 2" wide). Each 4 foot post is molded of reinforced polypropylene with a heavy-duty steel stake.
Containing extra reinforcing ribs for strength, each post also features a large step-in flange and anti-rotation spike to keep the stake from turning. Color of posts: White. Quantity: 50 per box.Learn More
Use this carton to store those farm fresh eggs so they don't get damagedLearn More
- Suitable for garden applications and small animal containment
- Heavy-Duty studded steel posts stand up to the demands of cattle, large animals and areas receiving strong use
- Both Standard and Heavy-Duty tee posts are available in 5’ to 8’ lengths in 6” increments
- Exclusive Red and Gray Color
- Durable Paint Coating
- Resistant to Rust
- Strong Blades
Regular Price: $2.99
Special Price: $1.99Ideal for temporary or portable fencing, including rotational grazing and temporary corrals. Accommodates all steel and poly wire, poly tape up to 1 1/2" wide and poly rope up to 1/2" diameter. Ideal for managed intensive grazing applications. Push pigtail post into the ground for installation. Learn More
$3.49This baby chick feeder screws onto a Little Giant 1-Quart Plastic Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (Item No. 690, sold separately) or a standard Mason jar to make a gravity feeder. Made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for years of service. Rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on chicks' neck and head. Eight feeding holes. 6 inch diameter by 2.5 inch high.Learn More
- Baby chick feeder
- Screws onto a Little Giant 1-Quart Plastic Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (Item No. 690, sold separately) or a standard Mason jar to make a gravity feeder
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel for years of service
- Rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on chicks' neck and head
- Eight feeding holes
- Heat treated tines for long lasting performance
- Consistent rubber quality assured by injection molding
- Hook style head for maximum rubber adhesion
- Yoke opening: 1-11/16"
- Bolt hole diameter: 3/8"
- Tine length from mounting hole: 10"
- Tine diameter: 9/32"
- Fits most round bar and parallel bar rakes with 1 5/8" bar
- John Deere Models: 54, 64, 74, 350, 640, 650, 652, 660, 662, 670, 672, 858A*, 894, 894A*, 896*, 896A Not for use on models with Vertical Mounting Studs
- New Holland Models: 56, 57, 256
- Also fits AC, AGCO, IHC, New Idea and many other models
- Will replace New Holland OEM#s: 65609, 850612
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket