At the request of beekeepers in colder climates of the northern states, we also produce the Carniolan cross. Our Carniolan breeders are mated in an isolated area and observed for a year prior to use in our breeding program. The Carniolan virgins are mated with our Italian drones, resulting in an excellent mix of both Italian and Carniolan traits which many customers prefer.
- Each package includes cage, feeder can, queen, and 3 pounds of bees.
- Bees will not be shipped until April 8th or April 29th, depending on where your order is in the order queue.
- All orders will ship overnight once available.
- All orders are pre-orders.
There are approximately 12,000-15,000 bees per individual 3lb box, please be aware that there is an expected shrinkage (death loss) of 1 - 2%.
DISCLAIMER:We offer no guarantee--implied, oral or written for any of package bees or queens. We must do this simply because we have no control of what you do with your bees. All payments for Queens and Bee Packages are NON REFUNDABLE. These are live insects and must ship next day air for delivery (This is UPS requirements not ours) When purchasing a mail order package you assume FULL responsibility, we are unable to make any guarantees. We are NOT responsible for package bees or queens left at the delivery location (customer assumes FULL responsibility). These are live animals and cannot withstand being exposed in their cages in the elements.
THE CARNIOLAN BEE
The subspecies A. m. carnica, from middle Europe, also has been a favored bee stock in the U.S. for several reasons. First, their explosive spring buildup enables this race to grow rapidly in population and take advantage of blooms that occur much earlier in the spring, compared to other stocks. Second, they are extremely docile and can be worked with little smoke and protective clothing. Third, they are much less prone to robbing other colonies of honey, lowering disease transmission among colonies. Finally, they are very good builders of wax combs, which can be used for products ranging from candles, to soaps, to cosmetics.
Because of their rapid buildup, however, carniolan bees tend to have a high propensity to swarm (their effort to relieve overcrowding) and, therefore, may leave the beekeeper with a very poor honey crop. This stock requires continued vigilance to prevent the loss of swarms.Learn More
Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
Willowood USA develops, formulates generic agricultural crop protection products. As a manufacturer of high quality products, Willowood provides name-brand alternatives for huge cost savings.
Compare Clethodim 2EC to SELECT (Valent) for the control of grasses in crop areas.
Specially formulated to control a wide range of annual and perennial grasses in peanuts, cotton, soybeans, sugarbeets, potatoes, sunflowers, and many other crops. Improves Roundup Ready® corn & soybean rotations by controlling volunteer Roundup Ready® corn flushes in Roundup Ready soybeans.
- Apply to emerged, actively growing grasses according to label instructions.
- Do not apply to grass plants affected by insufficient moisture, hot or cold temperatures, or to grass plants exceeding recommended growth stages, as these conditions can reduce effectiveness.
- Do not apply less than 1 hour before expected rainfall.
- A second application may be needed in arid regions.
- Rates vary from 3 to 16 oz per acre depending on plant and conditions. Minimum time between applications generally 14 days.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
- Not to be applied directly to water, areas with surface water, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, areas where runoff is likely to occur.
- Do not apply where conditions favor drift from treated areas.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
Active ingredient: Clethodim (26.4%)Learn More
High Rate (Population) Grain Drill Sensor
- This Sensor has 3 Infrared Lights for an Accurate Count when Drilling Soybeans, Corn or Other Seeds
- Can Count Wheat but not at 100%
- The edges of this mat have no tapering and are square cut.
- Spheroid surface shape
- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1210C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1210C comes complete with 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- HP 1/4
- Watts 187
- Flow (GPM) 15
- Speed (RPM) 2600
- Amps 20
- Max. Total Head (ft.) 37 (gasoline)
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 7 (gasoline)
- Inlet Port (in.) 1
- Outlet Port (in.) 3/4
- Discharge (ft.) 37
- Duty Cycle 30 Min.
- Self-Priming Yes
- Bypass Valve Yes
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 12 x 9 x 9
This model replaces the FR1210CLearn More