- Finish Mower Swivel Links
- Pack of 2
- Genuine King Kutter Replacement Part
Turquoise Blue pond Dye/ColorantOcean BlueLearn More
Ocean Blue uses a proprietary formula to give to your lake or pond a beautiful turquoise blue color all year long.
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, potable water and irrigation
- Maintains color and clarity in any season
- Helps settle out dissolved solids
- 1 gallon treats 1 surface acre, 4 – 6 feet deep
Instant Milk Replacer is a high quality, multi-purpose milk replacer for dairy and beef calves, baby pigs, foals and kids and as a nursing supplement for puppies and kittens. It is very palatable and easy to mix. The high quality ingredients provide superior digestibility to help meet the protein and energy needs for strong animal development. Instant Milk Replacer contains 20% protein and 15% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames. It can also be used as a dry feed supplement to encourage intake during weaning. Instant Milk Replacer provides a guaranteed level of direct-fed microbials. These lactic acid and enzyme-producing bacteria support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the small intestine and promote a healthy digestive tract. This milk replacer is medicated with 20g/ton of Neomycin Sulfate and 20g/ton Oxtetracyline Hydrochloride.Learn More
This 50 in. tall panel comes in 16 ft. lengths and is sold in bundles of 50 panels. Constructed of 4 gauge wire with 13 horizontal wires running the length of the panel, these units can be lined up with T-posts to form fencing panels or can be affixed to wooden posts with staples.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 50" H
Premium feed supplement for beef calves, dairy calves, pigs, lambs, goats, rabbits, poultry and horses. It is specially designed to be fed to achieve ideal show weight, support skin and hair health and assist in reaching optimum muscle shape and development. Also, it is designed for situations where feed restrictions may be needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Calves: Supplement SM calf diet with 1-3 lbs /head/day from at least 30 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may be needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Pigs: Supplement SM diet with 1-2 lbs/ head /day from at least 21 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Lambs and Goats: Supplement SM diet with .25lb/ head/day from at least 21 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Rabbits: Supplement diet with Sheen by feeding 0.5 to 0.75 oz /head/day from 21 days prior to and until show date.
- Show Poultry: Supplement diet with Sheen by feeding chickens, turkeys, game birds or other poultry approximately 5 to 10% of daily diet from 21 days prior to and until show date.
- Dairy Show Calves: Supplement free choice from the 1st day of life until a max of 3 lbs is consumed daily by calf.
- Foals: Start anytime after 1st week of age with small feeding- less than .25 lbs daily. Gradually increase to 1lb daily and continue to feed at this rate for 1 year.
- Broodmares: Feed 1-1.5 lbs daily during the last trimester and continue this level until foal is weaned.
- Stallion: Feed 1 lb daily.
- Performance Horses: Feed .5-2 lbs daily during periods of heavy exercise.
- Note: A 1 cup measure will hold approximately .25 lbs of SM Sheen. A 1lb coffee can will hold approximately 1.5lbs of SM Sheen.
- Crude Protein -- 28%
- Lysine -- 1.60%
- Methionine -- 0.38%
- Fat -- 4.50%
- Fiber -- (Min. - 1.00%) (Max. - 3.00%)
- Calcium -- (Min. - 1.10%) (Max. - 1.60%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.75%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max. - 1.00%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.30%) (Max. - .60%)
- Potassium -- 1.00%
- Linoleic Acid -- 1.50%
- Copper -- (Min. - 10 PPM) (Max. - 20 PPM)
- Selenium -- .30 PPM
- Zinc -- 150 PPM
- Vitamin A -- 35,000 IU/Lb
- Vitamin D -- 5,000 IU/LB
- Vitamin E --500 IU/LB
Features & Benefits:
- Dietary Protein: 28% crude protein supports the desired muscle mass of show animals.
- Innovative Ingredients: Support skin, hair health and help to achieve ideal show weight with key ingredients for restricted diets to aid in enhancing muscle shape and bloom. Key ingredients include whey, oats, wheat germ oil, and linseed oil.
- Show Micronutrients: Support skin, hair health in show animals with select micronutrients, including amino acids, vitamin E, minerals like potassium and others. Scientifically formulated to make a difference in show animals.
- Finish Mower 4-3/4" Single Spindle Pulley
- For 4 ft., 5 ft. and 6 ft. Finish Mowers with the Single V-Belt
- Genuine King Kutter Replacement Part