Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
Ever heard anyone comment on how beautiful a murky brown pond is? Neither have we.
Crystal Blue, clear water is easy to achieve with Pond Champs Crystal Blue Pond Dye. Proprietary formula is easy to apply and effects last year long with proper application and maintenance.
Clears up muddy ponds by reducing algae, and aids in settling dissolved solids.
To top it off, Crystal Blue is SAFE! This product is 100% safe for humans, swimming, pets, birds, fish, livestock, potable water and irrigation when used at label rates.
- 1 gallon treats ponds 1 surface acre 4 to 6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons)
- Use additional Crystal Blue if deeper color is desired.
- Pour from container along shore, by spot treatment throughout water, or at water inlet.
- Disperses uniformly throughout water over a 24 hour period, depending on water current and winds.
- Additional treatment may be required based on factors such as rainfall, evaporation, or outflow.
- Follow all label directions, warnings and guidelines.
- Blue #9 (25.9%)
- Surfactant (1%)
- Inactive Ingredients (73.1%)
NOT for use in swimming pools or in streams, rivers, and other bodies of water not in control of the user.Learn More
- Made of 1200 denier waterproof ripstop poly outer shell with 210 lining, 250 grams poly fill
- Adjustable Snuggit neck allows you to customize the fit of this blanket to your horse
- Fleece wither protection
- Crossed surcingles with elastic ends
- Adjustable leg straps with elastic ends
- Adjustable double buckle front with snap closures
- Shoulder gussets for freedom of movement
Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
- Safely breaks down muck and dead vegetation
- Super charges naturally occuring bacteria to consume micronutrients for a healthy clear pond
- 100% Safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption, and irrigation
- 1 Gallon Will Treat - 1 Surface Acre (4-6 Feet Deep)
PondSeal is composed of the highest quality Wyoming sodium bentonite - coated over a limestone aggregate core - PondSeal provides precision placement and targeted delivery for reliable swell and an extremely low-permeable seal. Effective both during and after construction - even through standing water. No dusting, dissipation, or product loss (literally sinks "like a stone"). Incredibly durable; structurally stable; all natural (won't harm fish). Blanket over porous soils or other suspected problem areas at 5-7 lbs/sq. ft. Easily backfill around pipes and control structures (without the need for soil blending or compaction). Create a cut-trench to reinforce compromised dams or earthen berms. Plug unwanted drainage tiles or animal burrows. Use in ponds, lakes, or anywhere that leaks cause a problem.
This item cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, WA, and ME.Learn More
Enjoy your landscape for the beauty it holds and stop wasting your time dealing with unruly, pesky, unsightly and damaging vegetation. Maintain efficient weed control and increase your crops yield. Specifically designed to move through the plants foliage and into the root system for noticeable results in as little as 2 to 4 days (7 days for pesky perennial weeds). Best results when applied in early morning, full sun and non windy days to avoid drifting. It is non-selective and post emergent. Avoid all contact with your keepers during application process. Stop spending a fortune on top name brand weed controls and invest in a quality weed control like Drexel Imitator Plus Glyphosate with 15% Surfactant for a productive, profitable growing season. Whatever your situation, private or profit, take control with Drexel Imitator Plus Glyphosate and finally enjoy your surroundings once again. This highly concentrated 1 gallon will make approximately 40 gallons mixed as directed with water. Apply this broad spectrum for control of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. Can be used in aerial application, tank, ground and cropping systems. Recommended for conservation reserve, agricultural, industrial, turf and ornamental weed control. A full informative product listing can be found at DrexChem.com . Manufactured by the Drexel Chemical Company, in business since 1972 and Made in the U.S.A.
Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt* ......... 41.0%
*Active Ingredient Glyphosate ( form of isopropylamine salt) is included at 4 pounds / 480 grams per gallon/ liter . Equal to 356 grams/ 3 pounds per US gallon of glyphosate acid.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
We are unable to ship this to the following states: AK and HILearn More