Hum-AC™ 820 is a general-purpose non-ionic surfactant and Humectant of the Alkylpolyethoxyethanol type surface active agents. It can be used with most insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, acaricides, defoliants, desiccants, and wettable powders to improve performance of the active spray ingredient by giving them more uniform distribution and better wetting of the plant surface.
Functions and Benefits
- A high quality general-purpose Humectant and non-ionic surface active agent blend containing an 80% surfactant load.
- Designed for use with a broad range of pesticides where the addition of a high quality non-ionic surfactant is recommended.
- Promotes spray moisture retention to make application of active ingredient(s) more available for plant uptake.
- Contains anti-foaming agents to speed load time.
- Excellent wetting and spreading characteristics allow better pesticide performance.
- Hum-AC 820 can be used anywhere a high quality surfactant may aid in the effectiveness of the pesticide.
Fome-Kil® is an anti-foaming agent used as an additive to control the foaming of various agricultural chemicals.
Functions and Benefits
- Especially beneficial in controlling the foaming action of wetting agents, herbicides, and pesticides in water-base solutions and emulsions.
- Can be applied directly to spray solutions in a pre-mix application or added while a tank is being filled to control foam formation or to control existing foam.
- Agitation will aid dispersion.
The most popular concentrated broadleaf herbicide used by grounds professionals and golf course superintendents! Controls even hard-to-kill weeds without harming most lawn grasses including Kentucky bluegrass, bermudagrass, perennial ryes and fescues.
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont
NOTE: This product is not registered for use in Arkansas.Learn More
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
64 oz.Learn More
Tired of constantly cleaning out that water trough for your stocks animals to provide them with clean water during the summer? What about that small pool or pond your water fowl and chickens drink from?
Do you hate scrubbing those algae from the sides and having to wait for hours after it is disinfected before you can refill those tanks and supply clean water? Work smarter not harder because most of us already have a long to do list - we need all the help we can get to make things easier around our farms and homes.
STOCKTRINE II is designed for and safe to use on stock tanks, troughs, pools, ponds, canals and livestock buckets. Just apply one ounce to cover each 250 gallons of water for lasting control of existing algae and prevention of re-infestation algae during your regular maintenance program. One bottle (quart) can treat up to 8,000 gallons of water.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of summer.
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- 1 QT bottle can treat up to 8,000 gallons of water
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation
Note: Not safe for Koi or Hybrid Gold Fish
- Use in barn stalls, stables and animal quarters
- 1.76% Pyrethrins kills and repels flying insects, including mosquitoes
- EPA Registered
- For use in Country Vet Dispensers
- Spray lasts 30 days
- Metal Queen excluder, computer welded, and fully plated.
- Long lasting. Use with a 10 Frame Langstroth hive.
- Usage: Place between Honey and Brood chamber to prevent queen from laying eggs in honey.
- Also will allow you to find the queen easily on hive inspections.
- Do not add until brood is established.