This medicated feed is designed to be fed as a complete ration to young lambs.
Active Drug Ingredients:
Medicated with 27.2g/ton of Decoquinate.
Showmaster 18% Lamb textured feed is designed to be fed throughout the growing and finishing phases of lambs being fitted for show. Each pound of this medicated feed contains 13.5 mg Decoquinate. Feed at a rate to provide 22.7 mg Decoquinate per 100 lb of bodyweight. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Crude Protein -- 18%
- Crude Fat -- 3%
- Crude Fiber -- 15%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.75%) (Max. - 1.10%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.35%
- Salt -- (Min. - 1.25%) (Max. - 1.75%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.50%)
- Copper -- (Min. - 5 PPM) (Max. - 15 PPM)
- Selenium -- .3 PPM
- Vitamin A -- 8000 IU/LB
Features & Benefits
- Healthy Tract Technology: A proprietary blend of select ingredients helps support urinary tract health by lowering pH levels and balancing calcium and phosphorous levels for optimum function in show lambs on nutrient-rich show diets.
- Advanced Amino Acid Profile Multiple sources of protein, by-pass amino acids and guaranteed amino acid levels create a winning profile for optimum performance, including superior muscle development, growth in frame, bloom and body condition.
- Superior Palatability: Innovative formula with superior palatability encourages consumption in young, early weaned lambs and helps keep lambs on feed for proper intake levels and superior performance from start to finish.
- Performance-Driven Features: A powerful combination of added features delivers superior performance in show animals, including Omega-3 fatty acids, added yeast culture, direct fed microbial and organic trace mineral complexes of selenium, zinc, manganese and cobalt.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior overall nutrition deliver unprecedented performance in show animals at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Select micronutrients support strong bones, a healthy immune system and immense muscle mass in superior show animals, including vitamin E, thiamine, biotin and zinc.
- No Added Copper: Ensures this feed does not contribute to copper toxicity.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) Added: Supports the thiamine nutrient requirement for lambs. Thiamine is important for normal brain function.
For use with metal rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty galvanized steel and plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Makes Clean Up Easy
Fits 1-1/2" & 2" StrainersLearn More
- Designed for comfort and ease of use with Roundup concentrates
- 3 Nozzles (brass adjustable, high volume fan, and low volume fan) for precision safety
- Safe, pressure release cap sends vapors and liquids down and away when top is opened
- High efficiency pump requires less effort and time
- Large comfort grip shutoff with Lock-on / off feature
On-trend, wheat-colored stitching is the perfect accent to this 5/8" golden brown harness leather headstall. This headstall features a doubled and stitched browband, a single-ply throat latch and brown latigo leather ties at bit ends. Nickel plated hardware. Horse size.Learn More
This 50" tall panel comes in 16' lengths and is sold in bundles of 50 panels. Constructed of 4-gauge wire with 10 horizontal wires running the length of the panel, these units can be lined up with T-posts to form fencing panels or can be affixed to wooden posts with steeples.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 50" H
- Finish Mower Belt Adjustment Assembly
- Fits 5 ft., 6 ft. and 7 ft. Finish Mowers
- Genuine King Kutter Replacement Part
$21.99Beneficial bacteria, yeast culture, enzymes and fructooligosaccharides (FOS) to enhance digestive tract and horse health. The unique combination of ingredients enhance nutrient absorption, encourage the growth of fiber-digesting bacteria, stabilize digestive tract pH and provides FOS to selectively feed the two most desirable species of health-promoting bacteria. Learn More
Enjoy your landscape for the beauty it holds and stop wasting your time dealing with unruly, pesky, unsightly and damaging vegetation. Maintain efficient weed control and increase your crops yield. Specifically designed to move through the plants foliage and into the root system for noticeable results in as little as 2 to 4 days (7 days for pesky perennial weeds). Best results when applied in early morning, full sun and non windy days to avoid drifting. It is non-selective and post emergent. Avoid all contact with your keepers during application process. Stop spending a fortune on top name brand weed controls and invest in a quality weed control like Drexel Imitator Plus Glyphosate with 15% Surfactant for a productive, profitable growing season. Whatever your situation, private or profit, take control with Drexel Imitator Plus Glyphosate and finally enjoy your surroundings once again. This highly concentrated 1 gallon will make approximately 40 gallons mixed as directed with water. Apply this broad spectrum for control of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. Can be used in aerial application, tank, ground and cropping systems. Recommended for conservation reserve, agricultural, industrial, turf and ornamental weed control. A full informative product listing can be found at DrexChem.com . Manufactured by the Drexel Chemical Company, in business since 1972 and Made in the U.S.A.
Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt* ......... 41.0%
*Active Ingredient Glyphosate ( form of isopropylamine salt) is included at 4 pounds / 480 grams per gallon/ liter . Equal to 356 grams/ 3 pounds per US gallon of glyphosate acid.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
We are unable to ship this to the following states: AK and HILearn More