This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1210C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1210C comes complete with 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- HP 1/4
- Watts 187
- Flow (GPM) 15
- Speed (RPM) 2600
- Amps 20
- Max. Total Head (ft.) 37 (gasoline)
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 7 (gasoline)
- Inlet Port (in.) 1
- Outlet Port (in.) 3/4
- Discharge (ft.) 37
- Duty Cycle 30 Min.
- Self-Priming Yes
- Bypass Valve Yes
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 12 x 9 x 9
This model replaces the FR1210CLearn More
$269.97The Femco Small Side Entry Universal Weatherbrake 307020896 installs quickly and easily. It is designed with a heavy vinyl cover, adjustable window flaps, heavy gauge steel frame, big 3 section window and has amply shoulder room for mounting side entry tractors.Product Features:
- Custom Fit: Tailored to the make and model of tractors listed for a tight fit.
- Windshield: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
- Reinforced Vinyl Laminate: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
- Installation: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.
- Comes only in the color black.
To measure for your weatherbrake you will need to measure from the top of the tractor to the top of the steering wheel. This will need to measure between 32 inches and 42 inches for this weatherbrake to fit.
See the Pictures listed for tractor model/make fit guide.Learn More
Optional 6" wide trench cleaner for 36" & 42" digging depth chains. For models XR-14, XR-21, XR-25, XR-35Learn More
Pick Up Tanks are selected as applicator tanks or when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required. Tanks are designed to fit most pickup trucks. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
The distinct shape of the new 205 & 305 gallon low-profile tanks allow for full use of truck bed space and are designed for improved rear vision.
205 gallon tanks fit in the following trucks: Nissan Frontier, GMC Canyon, Toyota Tacoma, Ford Ranger, Dodge Dakota, Chevrolet Colorado
305 gallon tanks fit in the following trucks: Ford F-150, 250 & 350 Dodge Ram 1500, 2500 & 3500 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 & 3500 Toyota Tundra GMC Sierra 1500, 2500 & 3500 Lincoln Mark LT
Syphon tube included with all Pick Up Tanks
- Capacity - 205 Gallons
- Weight - 87 Pounds
- Dimensions -52 x 52 x 26
- Lid - 7"
- Fitting - 2"
- 2 GPM Delavan Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Deluxe 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready
Optional 10" wide trench cleaner for 24" digging depth chains. For models XR-14, XR-21, XR-25, XR-35Learn More
Fits 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400 8110, 8210, 8310, 8410.
- Clamps Included
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell dia. 7"
- Replaces OEM RE44716
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 5"
- Shell Length (C): 40"
- Outlet Length (D): 22"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Bent Pipe
- O/A Length (F): 66"
- Weight in LBS: 33
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
The Santa Fe Mobile Coop is perfect for the small backyard poultry enthusiast. Measuring 72” x 31” x 42”, it is just the right size for 2 or 3 chickens and allows you to move your hens around giving them fresh ground to scratch and fertilize as often as you like. The built in wheels, outside access nesting box for collecting eggs and easy lift roof for cleaning make this one of the most convenient, complete and compact coops available.
Specifications Product Dimensions 72" L x 31" W x 42" H Product Weight 81 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 44" x 56" x 14" Shipping Weight 201 lbs. Color Wood