- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
Our 6-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Corral Panels are built with the same quality and strength as our Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate. This corral panel is ideal for the light-to-medium confinement of livestock in round pens and working areas. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to our Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.Learn More
Delavan designs, engineers and manufactures a wide range of roller pumps to meet the widest ranges of low-volume, moderate-pressure pumping applications. To ensure the best performance for your investment.
- The 8900C/8800C are Cast Iron units
- Max Flow: 24 GPM (91.2 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 1000 RPM
- Type: 8-Roller design
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI (21 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60° C)
- Port Size: 1” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 3⁄8 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft Size: 15⁄16” solid shaft
- Rotation: CCW (standard)(Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Weight: 14 lbs (30.8 kg)
Materials of Construction
- Housing: Cast Iron or Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel
- Rollers: 3⁄4” Ultra rollers (standard) Polypropylene (optional)
- Shaft Seals: Viton cartridge type lip seals
- Seal Ring: Viton
- Shaft & Rotor: Cast Iron: Extra-fine finish 404 SST Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel: Extra-fine finish 416 SST
- Bearings: Permanently-lubricated, heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Assembled: 36'' Long, 24'' Wide, 35 1/2'' High
- Interior: 31 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
- Weight: 40 lbs.
The Small hutch is recommended for multiple small rabbits or one large rabbit. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
Aquatic weeds, whether floating, submerged, or emergent, can quickly become overgrown in any pond, lake, reservoir, or even drainage ditch. At the first signs of weed growth, turn to fast-acting Reward. The broadest-spectrum formula available, Reward is particularly effective against duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail. Upon application, this contact herbicide is absorbed into plants in a mater of minutes. Not only does this immediately start the treatment process, but it also ensures that the concentrate quickly dissipates from the water, thus posing minimal risk to the surrounding environment and wildlife. When using Reward, you can be confident that you will not be contaminating groundwater or increasing toxicity levels in your pond’s fish species.
Because it is a contact herbicide, it is most effective when applied to active growth. When treating duckweed, using in conjunction with a non-ionic surfactant is recommended. Reward’s potent concentrated formula means low use rates. Application rates vary from 1 to 2 gallons per surface acre depending upon water depth and type of weed being treated.
Best of all, there are minimal water restrictions following treatment. Following the application of Reward, user should wait 1 day for livestock consumption, 1-3 days for human consumption, 5 days for irrigating food crops, and 1-3 days for other irrigation purposes. See manufacturer’s label for specifics.
- 1 gallon container
- 37.3% Diquat dibromide
- Non-selective concentrate
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail
- Contact herbicide; for best results, apply to active plants
Cannot sell to the following states: AK, CA, CT, MI, HI, ME, NJ, NY, PR, WA
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More