Tough universal steel tool box that can fit most tractors. Mounting brackets are optional to mount to tractor or implement. Easily removes from brackets if needed. Available in black only. Box size is 23" wide X 10" deep X 7" high. Bracket mounting pattern from 4" to 14" apart.Learn More
Our Category 1 Quick Hitch fits most tractors and comes complete with Dia 0.78inch mounting pins and adaptor bushings to convert Category 1 implement pins to Category 3 diameter on quick hitch latch; Maximum Recommended Horse Power 50HP. Available in black.
- Inside to inside 27.16inch width
- Lower to center lift arms 14.64inch
- Lower to top mount 17.99inch
- Maximum 50HP recommended
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 30.2inch wide
- Adjustable top link ball bracket
- 27.16inch at lift arm spacing
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- Assembled: 36'' Long, 24'' Wide, 35 1/2'' High
- Interior: 31 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
- Weight: 40 lbs.
The Small hutch is recommended for multiple small rabbits or one large rabbit. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
Replacement Tractor seat for International Harvester number 400711R2, 387177R92, 387174R92)*
- Steel Back Construction
- HD Black/White Cover on High Density Foam
- Specific Model Application
- Display Hardware Kit Sold Separately - (for hardware please purchase 28850260)
* OEM numbers for identification only. Not original replacement parts.
Replacement Cushions for the following International models:
- International Harvester Tractor Models: 70, 70(HYDRO), 86, 86 (HYDRO), 100 (HYDRO), 375 (HYDRO), 504 (Deluxe), 524, 525, 544, 544 (Row Crop), 560, 574, 606, 656 (Prior to S/N 14500), 666, 686, 706, 756, 766, 806 (Prior to S/N 14500), 826, 856, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1468, 1468 (W/VERT ACTION), 1566, 1568, 2504 (Deluxe), 2652 (W/VERT ACTION), 2706 (Deluxe), 2706 (W/VERT ACTION), 2756, 4100, 4156, 4166, 4186 (After S/N 192590), 21026 (S/N 3000 UP), 21026 (STD), 21256, 21456
- International Harvester Combine Models: 105, 205, 212, 315, 403, 715, 815, 915
- International Harvester Windrower Models: 100 (HYDRO), 175, 375
Fill-Rite Piston Pumps have an aluminum body with a stainless steel liner. Providing smooth, continuous transfer of medium viscosity liquids, as well as oil, gasoline and diesel fuel. Pump easily mounts to a standard drum with 2" NPT threaded tank adapter. 20 gallons per 100 strokes. Made in the USA!
- 20 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- UL Approved
- Aluminum Body with Stainless Steel Liner
- Anti Siphon Valve
- Pumps may be padlocked
- Pumps can be set up for reverse flow
- 76 LPM per 100 Strokes
- 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet, NPT-F Ports
- 2 in. NPT-M Tank Adapter
- Check Valve
- 3-Point Mount Kit
- For use with Range XL Series Sprayers
- CAT. 1 - Boom Ready
- Capacity - 56 Gallons
- Weight - 30 Pounds
- Dimensions - 30 x 38 x 26
- Lid - 5"
- Fitting -3/4"