When it comes to top-of-the-line grain testing at an economical price, look no further than the GAC® 2100 Agri.
The GAC® 2100 Agri provides grain testing results in just 32 seconds and has the ability to store eight grain calibrations. Thousands of grain depots worldwide rely on the government certified results of DICKEY-john moisture tester. The GAC 2100 gives you the ability to run continuous samples. This unit comes with an available calbiration library of more than 450 grains. Units are easily reprogrammed- users can change productdisplay labels and calibrations at any time.
- Quick, fully automated grain testing
- Engineered with advanced technology
- Consistent moisture, temperature, and test weight results
- Use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
- 8 reprogrammable calibrations
- 8 pre-loaded languages
- Large LCD Display (240 x 64 pixels)
- 2 RS232 Printer ports
- Measurement Method: capacitance, Conductance, Weighing Device
- Applications: Cereals, oil-seeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Measured Parameters: Mositure, Temperature, Specific Weight
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (depending on grain calibration)
- Grain Temperature: 0 ° - 50 ° C (32 ° - 104 ° F)
- Temp Difference: 20° C (room to grain sample)
- Temperature Compensation: Yes, Automatic
- Moisture Repeatability: .1% (depending on Application)
- Moisture Resolution: .1% moisture
- Grain Sample: Whole Grain, pellets
- Sample Size: 250 Grains (approximate for cereal grains)
- Operating Temperature: 5 & deg; C - 45 & deg; C ( 41 & deg; F - 113 ° F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 85 - 264 VAC, 48-62 Hz at 20VA consumption
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 15.25" x 16"
Bigger, heavier, and with more features than any other chute on the market, Priefert’s Model SC13 Squeeze Chute is the “Ultimate Cattle Working Machine.” Designed with today’s cattle producers in mind, this chute offers a number of features that make it one of the safest chutes on the market for animals and operators. Like all our chutes, the SC13 uses our patented “Infinite Locking System” (Guaranteed for Life), so that cattle are always controlled by the lock, rather than by the strength of the operator. With many of the same features as our S04, the SC13 takes the concept of “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy” to a whole new level. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish on the chute is not only durable and attractive, but with its UV inhibitors, it will add years of life to your investment.
- Lubricate locks and all moving parts before each use with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Overall Height: 80.5”
- Overall Length: 100.5”
- Overall Width (including handles): 59”
- Weight: 1400 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Inside Height: 64”
- Inside Length: 92.5”
- Inside Width: 24” at the Belly Pipe, 30” at the bend of the contoured side panels
- Comes standard with the HG10 Manual/Automatic Headgate
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
- Chute features Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- HG10 dip painted Priefert Blue
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with a light cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'.
This unit includes a Powder Coated Head in your choice of any two colors. You can also get a personalized tailfin with your name or logo imprinted on the both sides of the tail.
If you're looking for everything you need to aerate your pond, this is it!
Our Deluxe Windmill Aeration System pumps tons of air, even more than other companies that sell "dual diaphragm" models. The secret is our new, patent pending "BalCam" Technology that allows us to pump more air with a single diaphragm. The benefit to you is that you'll have less moving parts, less bearing's and less diaphragms to service and maintain. This unit is rated at 3.0 - 4.5 CFM and includes everything you'll need to install your unit and begin aerating your pond. It also has a 5 year warranty on the compressor which is unmatched in the Industry.
Accessories in the Deluxe Windmill Aeration System include:
- 1 Wooden Windmill Tower with our new patent pending BalCam Technology compressor and windmill head
- 1 roll of non-weighted 100' airline
- 2 airstones so you can aerate in two separate locations
- 2 foot valves
- 2 rolls of 100' weighted airline to sink your airline to the bottom of the pond
- 1 2-way selector valve to better regulate airflow between the two airstones
- 3 hose connector packs
- 2 airstone housing buckets
- 2 duck decoy markers
The Q36 Solar Powered Front Release Roping Chute is a state-of-the-art unit that requires no electrical cords or air lines, just the sun! The solar panel is attached to the top of the compact release box, and utilizes the latest patented, high frequency Pulse technology. Virtually indestructible and highly efficient, the solar panel is also weather proof. The Q36 is also equipped with a battery backup that will allow it to operate in the event that there is no sunlight to recharge the unit. A single button remote control is used to automatically open the chute’s front release gate.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 63”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 485 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR21 - 48" Depth X 6" Width Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex 499$6,111.97
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex: Recommended for frost and rocky conditions
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 13 No-Drip Fan Nozzles
- Quick Exchange Nozzle Bodies
- Folding Wet Boom Design
- 8 way selector valve
- 3 Section Control
- Round-up® Ready
- Pump Not Included
- Inline Strainer
The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Automatic headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
NOTE: Squeeze Chute NOT Included.
- Every unit is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Both open and sheeted units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the farm after purchase.
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blade with Manual Offset and Tilt with Hydrualic Angle 8500-RMB-96MHM$2,141.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
Prepare land for planting, incorporate fertilizer or landscape with the King Kutter Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller. It features a heavy-duty gear drive and rugged slip clutch to tackle even the toughest terrain. Each of the nine flanges has six tines to maximize the soil mix.
- 72 Inch Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller
- Heavy-duty gear drive & square tube frame
- Six tines per flange
- Nine flanges with a total of 54 tines
- 35-50 HP gearbox rating
- Includes a PTO shaft with heavy-duty slip clutch
- Category 1 hitch
- Other sizes/models available by special order