For a limited time, get a FREE Leatherman Super Tool 300 when you buy the Dickey-John GAC-2100-Agri! Just add this item to your cart and the Leatherman tool will be added at no cost.
When it comes to top-of-the-line grain testing at an economical price, look no further than the GAC® 2100 Agri.
The GAC® 2100 Agri provides grain testing results in just 32 seconds and has the ability to store eight grain calibrations. Thousands of grain depots worldwide rely on the government certified results of DICKEY-john moisture tester. The GAC 2100 gives you the ability to run continuous samples. This unit comes with an available calbiration library of more than 450 grains. Units are easily reprogrammed- users can change productdisplay labels and calibrations at any time.
- Quick, fully automated grain testing
- Engineered with advanced technology
- Consistent moisture, temperature, and test weight results
- Use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
- 8 reprogrammable calibrations
- 8 pre-loaded languages
- Large LCD Display (240 x 64 pixels)
- 2 RS232 Printer ports
- Measurement Method: capacitance, Conductance, Weighing Device
- Applications: Cereals, oil-seeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Measured Parameters: Mositure, Temperature, Specific Weight
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (depending on grain calibration)
- Grain Temperature: 0 ° - 50 ° C (32 ° - 104 ° F)
- Temp Difference: 20° C (room to grain sample)
- Temperature Compensation: Yes, Automatic
- Moisture Repeatability: .1% (depending on Application)
- Moisture Resolution: .1% moisture
- Grain Sample: Whole Grain, pellets
- Sample Size: 250 Grains (approximate for cereal grains)
- Operating Temperature: 5 & deg; C - 45 & deg; C ( 41 & deg; F - 113 ° F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 85 - 264 VAC, 48-62 Hz at 20VA consumption
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 15.25" x 16"
For a limited time, get a FREE Leatherman Super Tool 300 when you buy the Dickey-John GAC-2500-Agri! Just add this item to your cart and the Leatherman tool will be added at no cost.
DICKEY-john, the worldwide leader in grain moisture analyzers, offers the GAC® 2500-AGRI, an affordable moisture tester that provides elevator-like results. The GAC 2500-AGRI uses the newest analysis technology (149 MHz) to provide repeatable results, just like the instruments at the elevator. One key benefit of 149 MHz technology is the reduction of grain calibrations required to deliver precise results. Additionally, the GAC 2500-AGRI has more accurate temperature sensing capabilities, allowing you to measure in extreme temperature conditions including frozen and hot grain. Operation is also simplified with an intuitive color touchscreen, providing accurate results regardless of user skill level.
Features and Benefits:
- Utilizes 149 MHz technology to provide elevator-like results
- Easy-to-use, intuitive color touchscreen eliminates operator training
- Accurate temperature-sensing capabilities allow you to measure frozen and hot grain
- Memory storage for up to 3,000 measurements
- Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals
- Additional USB ports located on the front of unit for easy calibration imports, as well as keyboard and mouse plug-ins for inputting set-up data
Backed by the power of DICKEY-john:
When you buy a DICKEY-john GAC 2500-AGRI you get all the dependability and value you expect from DICKEY-john products. Like all DICKEY-john products, the GAC 2500-AGRI is designed, manufactured, and supported in the USA.
With the myriad of applications in the industry, DICKEY-john understands the need to modify moisture testers to suit the requirements of your region and operation. That is why the GAC 2500-AGRI is designed with a robust set of standard calibrations and supported with the option for expansion.
- Lowest legal temperatures, up to 20% moisture at -4°F
- Highest moisture limit with unofficial hot grain calibrations
- Calibrations specifically developed for specialty crops such as peanuts, almonds, and popcorn
- Best-in-class support backed by DICKEY-john’s onsite calibration laboratories
- Convenient, easy-to-download calibrations available on www.dickey-john.com
- Custom calibration development available for unique crop and region attributes
- Operating temperature: 36 to 113°F (2 to 45°C)
- Power: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz, 30/35 VA
- Humidity: 20 to 90% noncondensing
- Grain temperature: -4°F to +113°F (-20° to +45°C) depending on grain calibrations
- Storage/transit temperature: -4 to +140°F (-20 to +60°C
- Moisture range: 5 to 45% (grain dependent)
- Approximate Weight: 25 lbs. (11.43 kg)
- Approximate dimensions: 17”H x 19”W x 14”D (43.18cm H x 48.26cm W x 35.56 cm D)
Prepare land for planting, incorporate fertilizer or landscape with the King Kutter Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller. It features a heavy-duty gear drive and rugged slip clutch to tackle even the toughest terrain. Each of the nine flanges has six tines to maximize the soil mix.
- 72 Inch Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller
- Heavy-duty gear drive & square tube frame
- Six tines per flange
- Nine flanges with a total of 54 tines
- 35-50 HP gearbox rating
- Includes a PTO shaft with heavy-duty slip clutch
- Category 1 hitch
- Other sizes/models available by special order
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
Great fountain at a great price!
If you're looking for a reasonably priced fountain that looks good and runs even better, then this is it. New 2 year warranty and CSA approvals on both the motor and 100' power cord.
Fountains replenish oxygen supplies, break up the water column thru de-stratification and help eliminate algae and odors.
Components in our Fountain kit include:
- High Output 1.5 HP Pump (3 - 1/2 HP Pumps) producing over 12,000 GPH. Pump assemblies have high-impact housings and water-cooled stainless steel motors built for continuous use.
- 100' Power Cord
- Designed for ponds that are at least 18" deep.
- High Quality Filter to keep algae and debris out of the pump.
- 15.0 Amp Draw
- Six Nozzle Patterns Included and are as follows
- Geyser Pattern Narrow = 20' Tall x 25' Wide
- Geyser Pattern Wide = 20' Tall x 30' Wide
- 3 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 3 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 30' Wide
- 2 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 2 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 30' Wide
- GFCI Circuit Included
- 3 Light Kit with Transformer
- 3 Clear Bulbs and High Quality Brass Fixtures
- 1 Timer/Controller to Regulate both the Fountain and Lights
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
**********SQUEEZE CHUTE NOT INCLUDED**********Learn More
You have seen stump grinders. Now check out the all New, Patent Pending, King Kutter Stump Kutter! It will change the way you think about stump removal. The innovative 30” diameter head, engages a large area of the stump simultaneously. It drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to remove a stump, and therefore increases productivity. In fact it can take a 30” diameter stump and cut it down 18” in less than 15 minutes, powered simply by the tractor’s PTO. Heavy Duty cam-type cut-out clutch, lift arm stabilization kit and storage stands come standard with the King Kutter Stump Kutter.
- MODEL # - SK-30-YP
- CUTTING WIDTH – 30”
- HITCH CATEGORY – CAT. II
Note: Requires 50 HP Tractor Do Not Exceed 55 HP.Learn More
The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Automatic headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
Are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5,6 and 7 ft models. Now available in 7 ft model with 3-point, CAT. 1 or 2 straddle hitch. The 4 ft model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- 50-65 HP Required
- Category 1 or Category 2
- Straddle Hitch
- Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch
- 6 tines per flange
- Heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame
KING KUTTER'S 1.5 TON XB DUMP TRAILER is ideal for landscaping, construction and general gardening. This trailer features a unique two-way tailgate that will open from the top (like a pickup truck) to load or unload large bulky items or will open from the bottom (like a dump truck) for spreading gravel, dirt, sand and many other materials. The tailgate features a cam over latch to control spreading applications. Other features include removable side panels, swivel style hitch, and a double diaphragm hydraulic pump for easy dumping. This unit is constructed with 12 gauge formed steel sides and end panels for maximum strength and durability. The XB Dump Trailer is designed for off road use not to exceed 20 mph.
- 1.5 Ton Capacity
- Rear Dump
- Removable Smooth Side and End Panels
- 2 Way Opening Tailgate
- Swivel Clevis Hitch
- Swivel 2" Ball Hitch
- 18 X 8.5 X 8 Turf Style Tires
- Walking Beam Tandem Axle
- Single Action 3" X 12" Cylinder
- Fold Away Tongue Jack
- Bed Dimensions 50"W X 70"L X 13"H
- Double Diaphragm Hydraulic Pump