Ready-to-use. Controls over 80 different broadleaf and viney weeds while fertilizing your lawn at the same time. Use on all lawns throughout the U.S. except Floratam, St. Augustine, dichondra, desirable lawn clovers. Ready-to-spray system applies liquid accurately with a uniform spray pattern. Just attach and spray. Apply all season when weeds are actively growing.Learn More
- 2 - 22" Chains
- Single Snap
- Package dimensions: 8" W x 5-1/4" H
VALLEY INDUSTRIES can help you increase sales by providing customized gauge logos or dials in order to make your gauges distinctive in the marketplace. By featuring your name or logo your customers are always reminded who to buy from and they can be assured they have a high quality product that is tailored to their exact needs. Custom dials also allow a means to provide product specific information not possible with a standard gauge dial, such as safe operating ranges and over-limit warnings for sensitive equipment. Contact valley industries for minimum quantities and lead times.Learn More
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P. S.I. at 70°F
- Kills weeds to the root.
- The tough weed solution, kills woody plants and vines such as poison oak, poison ivy, kudzu, willows, oak, wild blackberries and other listed plants.
- Guaranteed results. See label for details.Learn More
- Kills yellow nutsedge and 200+ broadleaf weeds
- Treats northern and southern grasses
- Kills Yellow Nutsedge in northern & southern grasses.
- Kills 200+ Broadleaf Weeds including poison ivy & poison oak
- Spot Treatments: Mix 1.25 fl. oz. of concentrate in one gallon of water
- One pint treats up to 6,400 sq. ft. of southern grasses or 3,400 sp. ft. of northern grasses