Drexel Imitator Plus is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides systematic control of a broad range of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. Formulated with the same active ingredient as RoundUp (41% Glyphosate), and a surfactant to provide destruction of plants with just one bottle.
- Read entire label. Follow all label guidelines and restrictions.
- Can be used on RoundUp Ready Corn, Soybeans, and Cotton.
- Formulated with a fully loaded surfactant.
- Rainfast if applied at least two hours before rain.
- Safe for domestic animals when used as instructed. Gastrointestinal irritation may result of consumed in large quantities or if freshly sprayed vegetation is consumed.
- Effective on hundreds of herbaceous plants. For a complete list, see label.
- 41+ disperses throughout the plant from the point of contact to the root system.
- Visible signs of effective application are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant, and complete browning of emerged growth. Deterioration of underground plant components will result. Occurs within 2 to 4 days for most annual weeds and 7 or more days for most perennial weeds.
- 41+ mixes readily with water as a foliar spray to control or destroy most herbaceous plants.
- Application Equipment: Most standard handheld, field-type, or industrial sprayers in accordance with label instructions.
- Apply once vegetation has emerged (unless otherwise specified) and is as described on label.
- Very cool or cloudy weather after application can slow destructive activity and delay visible effects of control.
- Avoid contact with desirable plants and trees, foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, as destruction may result.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas lower than high water mark.
- Use caution to not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of wash waters.
- Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt (41.0%)
- Inactive ingredients (59.0%)
Compatible handheld and backpack sprayers, and protective gear available through Rural King.
- Rural King Hand Sprayer, 1 gallon
- Roundup Sprayer, 2 gallon
- Solo Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gallon
We are unable to ship this to the following states: NV, UT and WVLearn More
The active ingredient in this product is Glyphosate, which is a group 9 herbicide and contains 41+ glyphosate. This product is a post emergent, systemic herbicide with no soil residual activity. It is generally non-selective and gives broad spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. It is formulated as a water soluble liquid. It may be applied through most standard industrial or field-type sprayers after dilution and through mixing with water or other carriers. This product moves through the plant from the point of foliage contact to and into the root system. Visible effects on most annual weeds occur within 2 to 4 days, but on most perennial weeds, may occur 7 days or more. Extremely cool or cloudy weather following treatment may slow activity of this product and delay development of visual symptoms. Visible effects are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant which advances to complete browning of above-ground and growth and deterioration of underground plant parts. Annual weeds are easiest to control when they are small. Best control of most perennial weeds is obtained when treatment is obtained when treatment is made at lake growth stages approaching maturity. Glyphosate is used to control the weeds in crops, such as: alfalfa, corn, soybeans, etc. as well as in trees and shrubs. This product contains 480 grams per litre or 4 pounds per U.S. gallon of the active ingredient, glyphosate, in the form of its isopropylamine salt. Equivalent to 356 grams per litre or 3 pounds per U.S gallon of the acid, glyphosate.
Types of Applications:
- Chemical fallow, pre-plant fallow beds, pre-plant, pre-emergence, at planting, hooded sprayers in row-middles, shielded sprayers in row-middles , wiper applications in row-middles and post-harvest treatments.
- Apply the product during fallow intervals preceding planting, prior to planting or transplanting, at planting , or pre-emergent to annual and perennial crops .
- Post-directed hood sprayers and wiper equipment capable of preventing all crop contact with herbicide solutions may be used in mulched or unmulched row middles after crop establishment
- Crop Injury is possible with this application and shall be the sole responsibility of the applicator.
- Avoid contact of herbicide with foilage, green shoots or stems, bark, exposed roots, or fruit of crops because severe injury or destruction may occur.
- Apply before seed germination in coarse sand soils to further minimize the risk of injury.
- Treatments with selective equipment including wipers and hooded sprayers must be made at least 14 days prior to harvest.
- In crops where spot treatments are allowed , do not treat more than 10% of the total field to be harvested.
- The crop receiving the spray in treated area will be killed.
- Take care to avoid drift or spray outside the target area.
- When making pre-emergence and at planting applications, applications must be made before crop emergence to avoid severe crop injury. Broadcast applications made at emergence will result in death or injury to the emerged seedlings.
- Post-harvest or fallow applications must be made at least 30 days prior to planting any non-labeled crop.
- For broadcast post-emergent treatments, do not harvest or feed treated vegetation for 8 weeks following application.
**For further instructions, application and health facts, please read the product label.Learn More
Fast, effective, and safe.
Cutrine Plus is a concentrated chelated copper algaecide. Chelated copper offers a long-lasting control of a variety of algae species. Less toxic to fish species than traditional copper sulfate. Contains no corrosive sulfates.
Depending on type and pervasiveness of algae, works in as little as 24 hours.
There are no restrictions for use with Cutrine Plus.
Safe and effective in lakes, fish ponds, industrial ponds, portable water reservoirs, irrigation systems, canals, ditches, and laterals.
Not recommended for use with Koi or hybrid Goldfish.
Read and follow all manufacturer's instructions.
Works on surface mats and suspended, bloom-forming algae such as Filamentous Algae, Planktonic Algae, and Chara.Learn More
Depending on conditions, control will last for several weeks to several months.
0.6 gallons treats one acre-foot of water.
Take control of your pasture and offer your grazing animals the best possible nutrients by getting rid of those nasty broadleaf weeds and brush using PBI Gordons’ Pasture Pro Herbicide.
With easy to follow instructions, simple application and fast noticeable results you can kill off those weeds and unwanted vegetation that is sucking all the valuable nutrients and water from your soil, allowing the best possible plants to grow and flourish. Not to mention all the time you will be saving grooming those nasty weeds from your horses manes and tails, cows, goats and sheeps wool.
Great for use on non-cropland, Turf grass, pastures and ranges too.
Finally get rid of those Thistle plants, wild Roses and Mesquite among others! Pasture Pro works on woody, annual and biannual plants as well! There is no waiting period after applications for grazing and non-lactating animals when used alone, but caution advised to read all product MSDS and product labels when mixed with other herbicides.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Arkansas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- California - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the sale and use of this product in your area.
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in you area.
- Massachusetts - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Jersey - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Mexico - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont.
- The edges of this mat have no tapering and are square cut.
- Spheroid surface shape
- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
Unlike other screened bottom boards on the market, ours have a sliding solid bottom that allows you to control the amount of ventilation that you need without having to disturb the hive.
Hands down the best on the market!
- 45 degree slanted front landing board integrated with the bottom board, solid constructed sides for long term use
- HLH Screened Bottom board is engineered and designed by beekeepers for beekeepers.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel mesh for the screened center.
- Solid sliding bottom.
- Usage: Screened bottom boards are used to provide ventilation to the hive.
These large capacity waterers are dent-proof and easy to fill. The vacuum-sealing cap creates an automatic water flow. The rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. Jar snaps compactly onto base.Learn More
Cattails are a very common problem for ponds and lakes. Catt Plex is a glyphosate based herbicide that eliminates shore and emerged pond weeds to the root. It can also be an effective turf solution for controlling over 1000 troublesome grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Kills cattails, water lilies and other shore/emerged aquatic weeds to the root.
- Works with turf, eliminating unwanted grasses and broadleaf weeds
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption and irrigation.
- Consists of 53.8% glyphosate
- Mix 2oz per gallon to make 1 1/2 % solution.
- 1 quart bottle
Catt Plex is restricted in the following states and cannot be sold to CT and NJ.Learn More
Catt Plex is not registered for sale in the following states: NY and OR.