All-Weather Foam Concentrate is today's leader in the foam market. If you need to use foam on fields, soil, or turf in virtually all kinds of conditions, use All-Weather Foam Concentrate.
Becker Underwood's All-Weather Foam Concentrate, today's leader in the foam market, has the highest concentration available. At 160:1, it's twice as concentrated as typical varieties.
Easy to Handle
All-Weather Foam Concentrate has a flash point of over 200° F, which makes it easier for you to ship and store. Plus its highly concentrated formula means fewer containers to handle, less storage space, freight, handling costs, empty container disposal and application costs. Using Becker Underwood's All-Weather Foam Concentrate on your field, soil, or turf will benefit you in many ways.
All-Weather Foam Concentrate
- Freeze/ Thaw Stable
- Highly Visible
- Highly Concentrated - 160:1 will not burn turf
- lasts between 30 minutes- 2 hours is virtually unaffected by hard water
- is extremely cost effective
Mix 4 ounces of Becker Underwood Foam Concentrate per 5 gallons of water. Mixing instructions on container. All-Weather Foam Concentrate is the effective, economical and safe foam concentrate for virtually all kinds of conditions.Learn More
Hanging feeders save floor space, reduce waste by eliminating scratching, and cut down on debris in the feed. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for many years of service, with rolled edges for safety. Hanging handle included. Tube is 10.75 inch diameter by 13.875 inch high; pan is 14.25 inch diameter by 2.25 inch high. Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed.
- Little giant hanging feeders are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety.
- Saves floor space
- Reduces feed waste by eliminating scratching
- Cuts down on debris in the feed
- Hanging handle included
- Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed
A "sound" alternative to high priced OEM parts. American made to rigid OEM sound and back pressure specifications of heavy gauge aluminized.
- O.E.M. Replacement# 310079
- 801-901 (58-62), 4000 series (61-64), & 1801 (58-60) with 172 cid Gas & Diesel. 501, 601, 701(58-62), 2000 series (63-64) with 144 cid Diesel. 4000 (65-75), 3600 & 4600 (75-81) 3 cyl. Diesel-All Orchard & Narrow.
- Inlet Length: 2"
- Inlet I.D. : 2"
- Shell Length: 13-1/2"
- Outlet Length: 2"
- Outlet O.D. : 1-7/8"
- Overall Length: 17-1/2"
Cool Calories 100 Dry Fat supplement is an excellent source of calories for horses and contains more than two times the energy of carbohydrates. The high calorie density of Cool Calories 100 provides cool, focused energy for performance horses, calories for underweight horses and hard-keepers and reduces the need to feed more grain. Cool Calories 100 can be fed along with fortified feeds.
- High in Fat for Cool Energy
- Concentrated Source of Calories for Weight and Body Condition
- Fatty Acids for a Full, Glossy Coat
- Easy to Feed and Highly Palatable
20-0-0 liquid fertilizer can be applied throughout the year for healthier lawns and pastures. May be mixed with amine based herbicides such as amine 400 and Pasture Pro® herbicide. 2.5 gallons cover up to 15000 sq ft.
This item is currently not restricted in any states and is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.
12.25 diameter by 10.75 high, holds 2 gallons.Learn More
- Provides 2,560 sq. ft. of coverage
- Prevents new weeds
- Prevents summer and winter annual weeds in flower and vegetable beds and around trees and shrubs for up to 3 months
- Plants grow larger and stronger without weed competition
- Creates chemical barrier in soil that prevents cell division in developing weeds