- Nozzle Body Tee
- Retaining nut
- nozzle cap
- nozzle strainer
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.
- Color: Purple
- Replacement Deluxe Spot Sprayer Brass Tip
- Durable Brass construction
- extended life
- 1/4 NPT thread
- #18 orifice spray tip with adjustable cone spray
- Adjustable from mist to straight stream
Safe-Guard® Medicated Dewormer For Beef & Dairy Cattle is for the removal and control of:
- Lungworms: (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Stomach worms: Barberpole worms (Haemonchus contortus), brown stomach worms (Ostertagia ostertagi), small stomach worms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Intestinal worms: Hookworms (Bunostomum phlebotomum), thread-necked intestinal worms (Nematodirus helvetianus), small intestinal worms (Cooperia punctata & C. oncophora)
- Bankrupt worms: (Trichostrongylus colubriformis)
- Nodular worms: (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
Ground alfalfa hay, roughage products, calcium carbonate, calcium propionate (preservative) and mineral oil.
Crude Protein (min.) 15%, Crude Fat (min.) 1%, Crude Fiber (max.) 30%, Fenbendazole 0.5% (2.27 g/lb).
Feed for one (1) day. No prior withdrawal of feed or water necessary. When feed containing Safe-Guard® has been fed for 1 day according to the above rates, a total intake of 2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound of body weight is assured. Under conditions of continued exposure to parasites, retreatment may be needed after 4-6 weeks.
Animal Weight/Size - Daily Amount
5 mg fenbendazole per kg body weight in a one (1) day treatment (2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound of body weight).
200 lb.: 0.2 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per dayLearn More
500 lb.: 0.5 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per day
1000 lb.: 1.0 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per day
Aureomycin has been a staple among producers for over 50 years. It is one of the most widely-distributed, recognized, and respected brands in the livestock feed industry, especially among cattle producers.
This product is perfect for the lifestyle farmer, as the 5 pound size will feed 10 calves for 5 days. In addition, Aureomycin has benefits not only for cattle, but for swine, lambs, and poultry as well. Manna Pro is the only manufacturer on the market to offer this convenient size and consumer-friendly package!Learn More
Weaver Leather Poly Lead Rope with a Solid Brass 225 Snap - Rainbow - Black/Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Purple 35-2100-R3$8.99
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More