Alfalfa Raw Honey with No pasteurizing or heat filter. Comes in 1lb Plastic Container.
Note: Raw honey does crystallize. If this happens warm the bottle under hot tap water to liquefy.Learn More
- HLH Solid bottom board, will fit 10 Frame Langstroth Hives.
- Usage: 1 per hive, and will be used as a base for your boxes.
- Spacing on the bottom allows for strapping your hive for transport or wind protection.
Use as your Honey Supers, and add to your hive a new box until you are ready to extract honey.
- Medium Honey Super, Beehive Box Standard 6 7/8" 10 Frame Langstroth Design.
- Handle grips on 4 sides for easy handling.
- Easy fit, recommended to assembly shortly after delivery to ensure product quality.
- USA Ponderosa Pine Select Grade box.
- Works with any Langstorth hive.
- Minimal knots.
Dimensions: 16 1/4" X 19 7/8" X 6 7/8"Learn More
$8.971 LB Alfalfa Raw Honey. Glass container. No pasteurizing or heat filter. Note: Raw honey does crystallize. If this happens warm the bottle under hot tap water to liquefy. Learn More
$12.97Beekeeping protective veil. This veil is cotton/poly with mesh. Drawstring next tie. Usage: Use as protective face covering when working with bees or wanting to keep bugs out of your face while in the yard. Round shape, collapses nicely for easy storage. Learn More
Protect your hands while working with bees using these goat skin bee gloves. A canvas upper with goat leather in the hands and mesh inserts for venting give you the comfort, dexterity, and protection you need to handle the various jobs of beekeeping.Learn More
$8.97The inside feeder will hold 96 oz of sugar water or water for your bees, our feeder comes with a top called cap and ladders, to allow the bees to feed and climb back out. Open feeding causes drowning in bees. Use: Replace 1 frame in either the 1st or 2nd brood/deep box depending on the size of the hive. We recommend not feeding after June, to encourage pollen gathering. Learn More
- Wooden Inner cover with Bee Escape hole used with standard 10 Frame Langstroth Beehives.
- Usage: Used as a protecting cover over the hive, adding extra installation, keeps the top from sticking to boxes and tops, prolongs the life of your equipment.
- Can serve a feeding board, and when used with a Bee Escape or Cone will help remove bees from the hive during honey harvest.
- Moisture resistant
- 1 per hive